• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it possible to sneak 'shrooms on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
XMonkey said:
Ya, they're gonna figure out who he is from the mass amount of people that pass through an airport every day just because he said where he's leaving from and arriving at.

Angels_in_the_outfield.jpg

XMonkey said:
Ya, they're gonna figure out who he is from the mass amount of people that pass through an airport every day just because he said where he's leaving from and arriving at.
After all this talk about searches, I'm kinda wondering if my Middle Eastern look will get me searched.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
dr3upmushroom said:
After all this talk about searches, I'm kinda wondering if my Middle Eastern look will get me searched.
If it's anything like the times I've seen people hand-picked out of a group, you should be fine. It seems in an effort to avoid claims of racial profiling they just start screening small women and elderly people. But, I haven't been in an airport for awhile.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I'm white and I got randomly picked 3 times.

One of the times the clerk printed the wrong name on my ticket. And my ID didn't match. And I was like BRB. When I got back they were like ".... you're gonna be picked for a random check"

Anyways, I'm sure they specifically eyeball suspicious people even if they choose harmless looking ones too.

The day he goes could be a day they may want to nab all Muslim looking people. And they'll prob nab a lot of sweet looking people too to make the ratio look normal.

IMO it's a 50/50 chance.So you can't bank on not being picked.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Dude don't do this dumbass shit.

If you want shrooms that bad get them in Mexico.

Seriously, don't be retarded.

DeathNote said:
I'm white and I got randomly picked 3 times.

One of the times the clerk printed the wrong name on my ticket. And my ID didn't match. And I was like BRB. When I got back they were like ".... you're gonna be picked for a random check"

Anyways, I'm sure they specifically eyeball suspicious people even if they choose harmless looking ones too.

The day he goes could be a day they may want to nab all Muslim looking people. And they'll prob nab a lot of sweet looking people too to make the ratio look normal.

IMO it's a 50/50 chance.So you can't bank on not being picked.
And if worse comes to worse you can always switch out your bag with someones similar bag.

Xeke

Banned
My friend just puts his weed in a pair of socks at the bottom of his carry-on. But thats always been on domestic flights.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
shouldn't you just be able to get some sort of air tight container to put drugs in. Like vacuum sealed or something, then thoroughly clean the outside of it, and not have drug sniffing dogs smell it?

When the people ask you to empty your pockets, tell them to empty their pockets. When they refuse, accuse them of being terrorists. Their former friends, desperate to find Osama, will tackle them. Stroll through with your shrooms as the battle ensues.

Fool proof.

You could also wear a Mario outfit and explain that the shrooms are part of the costume.

AkuMifune

Banned
Just pack them in another bag with other small bags of different types of legit mushrooms. Say you're a cook or collector or something if they ask. They won't. No problem.

I was in Cancun in the Summer

One of my friends was getting a cigarette out of her cigarette case and realized she had a joint in there

She got it through the Canada-US border in Windsor, through the Detroit airport, through the Minneapolis airport, through the Cancun airport

I gace her a big *facepalm* when she realized what she did

I was on a different flight, luckily

But yea, this thread is stupid.........getting caught with drugs in an airport will get you in big shit

jorma

is now taking requests
I travel with weed all the time. Domestic only obviously, passing customs with drugs is pretty stupid.

And yeah - I keep it in the luggage that i check in, and not the luggage that will be screened.

Don't know why anyone would bring drugs to Mexico though.

pakkit

Banned
dr3upmushroom said:
If you look Middle-Eastern you probably won't get searched. However, if, like me, your passport is from Pakistan, you'll be violated each and every goddam time.

It's great because they always pick the person after me for the random search too, so that it isn't as obviously racist as it is. The people that are picked after me are always freaking out over what they did wrong or what misunderstanding got them into the line.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
jorma said:
I travel with weed all the time. Domestic only obviously, passing customs with drugs is pretty stupid.

And yeah - I keep it in the luggage that i check in, and not the luggage that will be screened.

Don't know why anyone would bring drugs to Mexico though.
:lol Whether your bags are carried on or checked, they get scanned and possibly opened.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
dr3upmushroom said:
well customs people can get people screened at their own personal discretion. Of course a person in a position of small powers over others is almost NEVER a bit racist. No sir.

Kozak

Banned
I've always wonder why nobody throws them over?

Put it into a a McDonalds bag and throw it over. Nobody will bother to take a look because they think its rubbish and the cleaner will get it.

When you pick it up you look like a good citizen.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Well, the thing I've learned from this thread is that the OP's family is from Guanajuato, which shockingly...my mom's from there too!

Boogie

ten5ive9ine said:
I don't like you.

Love you too.

Timedog said:
give Boogie some information about a flight, that way when they don't find anything on the flight you listed, he'll have to explain to his superiors about how he got his reliable info from a video game forum on the internet.

:lol

That's good. I don't think you get how these things work, though. ;)

dr3upmushroom said:

You really suck at this. :lol

Ignis Fatuus said:
Seriously, just hide it in your asscrack and you'll be fine.

What happens if there are sniffer dogs? I mean even if he doesn't have anything there dogs still sniff your asshole for the fun of it!

jorma

is now taking requests
Dan said:
:lol Whether your bags are carried on or checked, they get scanned and possibly opened.

Scanned yes, but opened? Hardly on domestic flights.

It's an ocean of difference.

GodofWine

Buy a bottle of any OTC herbal supplement (ginseng etc), buy a bag of the same size empty gelatin capsules (size OO usually), grind and cap them, mark those caps with a small dot or something, put them in the bottle with the ginseng capsules.

But seriously, I'd never consider trying this...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah just put them in your pocket/wallet or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom