• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's true, it's damn true: new Home Beta invites are being sentNOW

aww hell, nothing. I've been on psu for some time and have lots of stuff registered. I have awful luck with beta draws. I think my last closed beta invte was city heroes.

theBishop

Banned
senatordavis.jpg

Home Beta? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiittt

i got in

teiresias

I haven't logged into HOME for nearly two weeks, and quite frankly I can't really fathom why people would be all gung-ho to get into the beta in its current state. Once you've walked around the thing for five minutes there's really crap all to do until they add some content and something actually useful to interacting for multiplayer games into it.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
teiresias said:
I haven't logged into HOME for nearly two weeks, and quite frankly I can't really fathom why people would be all gung-ho to get into the beta in its current state. Once you've walked around the thing for five minutes there's really crap all to do until they add some content and something actually useful to interacting for multiplayer games into it.
You could always actually beta test the software. Do they have forums and/or feedback forms available to post findings to at this point?

Ploid 3.0

Home need more brown in the beta. Might be a glitch somewhere with their brown people editor. Send me a invite Sony. PSN: Ploid, Underground#0003620344 come on!

jiggle

teiresias said:

Gameshare, can i have it? :p

anddo0

kassatsu said:
Nothing again, maybe sony is saving me for the warhawk beta.
i am sure that's it...

it has to be that...

: (

speaking of the Warhawk beta... I remember with the PS2 beta test you couldn't be in two tests at the same time.. If that holds true maybe its a blessing in disguise we didn't get into the HOME beta.. Honestly I'd much rather beta test Warhawk since HOME is bare bones right now.

teiresias

kaching said:
You could always actually beta test the software. Do they have forums and/or feedback forms available to post findings to at this point?

As far as I know the damn feedback forums still aren't up. There's only about six different areas you can go to, and I've already noted what the combinations are of moving between them that cause my PS3 to lock up and require a complete restart - those are always fun.

There's only a handful of gamey things you can do which isn't hard to run through and play for a while, so, yes, I've walked around what's available and noted when it crashes and when it doesn't and when there's some audio oddity. That doesn't mean I'm gonna sit on the damn thing doing the same crap over and over for the sake of doing it.

calder

I never got any beta emails ever, not even the "lol, back off bitch no HOME for your stank hobo ass" one. :( I think that means I'm not getting in the beta at all unless there's an fully open one later on. Le sigh.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
teiresias said:
As far as I know the damn feedback forums still aren't up. There's only about six different areas you can go to, and I've already noted what the combinations are of moving between them that cause my PS3 to lock up and require a complete restart - those are always fun.

There's only a handful of gamey things you can do which isn't hard to run through and play for a while, so, yes, I've walked around what's available and noted when it crashes and when it doesn't and when there's some audio oddity. That doesn't mean I'm gonna sit on the damn thing doing the same crap over and over for the sake of doing it.

it's beta for crying out loud!

disc

Banned
No beta in Australia. It's unfair.

Well actually. I've tried it already and it will really only become something good when it really launches and more games support it (I think Sony should force them in the TRC just as they do for Save icons/etc).

kiryogi

Banned
So.. How do you get into this damned beta again. Having a PSN account registered and all means youre a possible candidate right?

jiggle

kiryogi said:
So.. How do you get into this damned beta again. Having a PSN account registered and all means youre a possible candidate right?

Playstation Underground
Game Advisory Panel

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
No email. No download in my PS3 store.

And I've been a GAP/PSU member for ages, and have had my PS3 registered since last year. :(

nasero

brandonh83 said:
I didn't even get any rejection emails when they first went out... guess I'm totally ****ed.

Yeah I've been in the Playstation Underground since 2003 and I've been part of past beta's but I never even got a email over Home.

But, it'll come eventually, so I'll just keep telling myself it's no big deal.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
nasero said:
Yeah I've been in the Playstation Underground since 2003 and I've been part of past beta's but I never even got a email over Home.

its good to see we both on the same boat, PSU since 2002

nasero said:

Same, and I've had my PS3 registered since February which is when I got one. But yeah, you're right, it'll come. Sometime. In the future.

Anyway to sign up for GAP? I have my PS3 and PSP registered and a bunch of games registered but don't ever get any emails about GAP.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I'd rather have a Home invite than a Halo3 invite, at least it is something new on console. The 2nd expansion for Halo just isn't doing much for me. :D

Beezy

Woo-Fu said:
I'd rather have a Home invite than a Halo3 invite, at least it is something new on console. The 2nd expansion for Halo just isn't doing much for me. :D

I think I'd prefer the one that's actually a game.

brandonh83 said:
Same, and I've had my PS3 registered since February which is when I got one. But yeah, you're right, it'll come. Sometime. In the future.

I guess they have you in mind for the Silent Hill 5 beta ;)

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
No rejection email and no Home beta for me. Hope that means I get in on Warhawk or Killzone - PSU Member since 1996 and GAP member since 2004.

Top Bottom