• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's true, it's damn true: new Home Beta invites are being sentNOW

If someone is willing to give up their PSN username and password so I can access your downloads so I can download Home, I would greatly appreciate it.

evolution said:
Finally its my time

Toy-Story-Little-Green-Men-without-.jpg

Remy

canoli2006 said:
Would anyone like to share their downloads?

The Home beta maintains a list of authorized users. Other users on the same console can't log into the beta unless they, too, are in the beta.

garrickk

PS360 said:
yea you can. Unless it specifically doesnt work for Home, because it definitely worked for warhawk.
According to Remy:
Remy said:
The Home beta maintains a list of authorized users. Other users on the same console can't log into the beta unless they, too, are in the beta.

el Diablo

Banned
Bleh didn't get in again. Everytime i get rejected for a PS3 beta (3 for home and the warhawk beta) the dark side of me wants the PS3 to fail more and more since i've got nothing to do on it till fall lol.

gibby

Looks like I got in as well.

I managed to hook up my bluetooth headset and chat with a buddy from my friends list. Checked out his home space but we're limited to what we can put in right now. Only furniture and accessories can be added. No electronic devices like a TV or stereo system.

Ran around the various lobbies, played a little bowling which isn't very intuitive. Played an arcade game which seemed pretty cool.

It's funny to see a flock of guys surround the few female avatars. Although, some of them were really girls as you can hear their chat when you approach them.

It was pretty easy to invite people into your home space. However, there's not much to do yet but I can see how it would be pretty cool to share your customized space.

I guess I'm one of the fortunate people to have had the opportunity to first test out Warhawk and then Home. :)

Defuser

gibby said:
Looks like I got in as well.

I managed to hook up my bluetooth headset and chat with a buddy from my friends list. Checked out his home space but we're limited to what we can put in right now. Only furniture and accessories can be added. No electronic devices like a TV or stereo system.

Ran around the various lobbies, played a little bowling which isn't very intuitive. Played an arcade game which seemed pretty cool.

It's funny to see a flock of guys surround the few female avatars. Although, some of them were really girls as you can hear their chat when you approach them.

It was pretty easy to invite people into your home space. However, there's not much to do yet but I can see how it would be pretty cool to share your customized space.

I guess I'm one of the fortunate people to have had the opportunity to first test out Warhawk and then Home. :)
Don't you have a NDA to abide to?

Tailzo

gibby :
If you're allowed to talk about it, can you tell some more? I've heard running used to be slow, is that still a problem?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I didn`t get in. Guess I`ll just have to go play some games...or something.

the chris

I've been in since the second round of invites but really haven't used it cause no one was usually around by the time I got home from work and got online. Maybe I will be more now.

Top Bottom