• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's true, it's damn true: new Home Beta invites are being sentNOW

M3wThr33

Banned
I've been in Home since the second wave, but lost a lot of interest, mainly because of how few people were accepted and how we've only received one update which was very bittersweet, considering what was removed.

M3wThr33 said:
I've been in Home since the second wave, but lost a lot of interest, mainly because of how few people were accepted and how we've only received one update which was very bittersweet, considering what was removed.

What did they remove? And how do I put my own pics up in my room?

Anyone else running into people getting into freestyle rings and rapping badly? I guess in the scheme of things it could be worse, but I was just fairly frightened. :lol

On the other hand I had some decent convos with randoms playing Bowling so far. I can't wait til they expand this! :D

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Duck said:
WTF? All I know about is this site... but they sent out emails asking users to register at a different site? I sure didn't get one.

I guess you missed the Home beta invitation thread we had back in April. They sent out emails to PSU and GAP members inviting them to signup for the closed beta; from the list of people who signed up they choose the original beta testers for the closed beta. Ever since then they've been expanding the closed beta by accepting new testers randomly from the list of PSN users.

Top Bottom