• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

dyergram

2kFfZJD.jpg

v4i6ULL.jpg

3IEvZDD.jpg

7ayzMSi.jpg

I take way too many pictures of Solomon.

someday

Banned
A question for cat owners:

If your cat is scaled up to the size of a tiger, do you think it would kill/seriously injure you?

The only way mine would hurt me is by laying on me or by trying to play and killing me accidentally. I really need to post some pictures of them here since I love this thread. I admit, I'm really a dog person but I adopted two 8 week old kittens a few years ago (I lived in an apartment and couldn't get a dog) and fell in love with them immediately. They turned 3 in March. They're supposedly siblings but they look nothing alike and don't seem to care for each other much. They don't hiss or fight, but if one is sleeping at my head the other stays by my feet. I wish they liked each other more...

Samyy

This thread really makes me want to get a cat - I helped take care of one briefly and it was pretty awesome, though she was a bit of a moody type, sometimes she absolutely adored you other times you had to just stay the fuck away.

Beautiful cats in this thread :)

Hard to know exact cat birthdays unless you were there, but I've taken this day to be Zed's birthday. He's 14 now. An old pic but one of my favorites:

61z34dD.jpg

StayDead

So the first one is a cat who seems to be friends with our cat and lives about a road and a half away (we think) he's certainly not a stray but he's really cute and keeps hiding in our house (won't let me touch him though, he runs away T_T)

9444570892_effdc3c245_z.jpg

9441783719_73c9460b7a_z.jpg

aaaand this is my cat Lotty sleeping one day a few weeks ago. She's about 12 now but she still looks really small to me haha.

9422454934_cc23e459ac_z.jpg

RIP Felix :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm loving this thread! I check it out when I get mad, the pictures of all the cats makes me smile :3.

Here's Kasper:

uSQnz0c.jpg

And Yoshi:

Bjm2WKM.jpg

0Mp3zW4.jpg

lfK8D5E.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Arya is beautiful!

Aiii

So not worth it
Took Poes to the vet today, she has an eye infection. Got some drops for that and updated her vaccinations as well. She wined more about being locked up in the ride there than the shot. Go figure. She also has to go back later this month to get her teeth cleaned, has to stay the day because of the anesthetic, poor thing.

Also, poor me, because that stuffs expensive, heh.

Anyway, she already forgave me for the entire ordeal, back to licking me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGRefaH2VJk
sorry about the vertical video syndrome :(

dankir

This is Fancy's new sleeping spot. He has a bed, kitty condo and sleeps all over the house.... ENTER MY BATHROOM SINK.. he stays out of my wife's sink though lol.

1175211_10151589509080899_764314117_n.jpg

Anybody know software with facial recognition abilities akin to Picasa, but for animals? Asking for a friend :p

Feeling sentimental, so I'm spamming pics of my cats.

India, when she was small enough to crawl into flower pots:

yZmARodl.jpg

0ixdPv4l.jpg

Lily, first as a kitten, then as a 5-year-old:

F8FFQ3Rl.jpg

khNI1hl.jpg

India and Zed chilling on the cat condo:

mhzgZjCl.jpg

Ambitious

Oh my god, we've got kittens. The cat of a friend of my sister birthed them, and they didn't want to keep two more cats, so my sister volunteered.

Productivity killers, I spend hours with them every day.

But first off, our Felix chilling in the garden:

And here the new ones:

Haven't had a cat in a long while... so I'm always exited to meet random cats on the street, friends place etc. haha

Black ones like this one from yesterday are my favorite, they look like little panthers!
vFKft24.jpg

(btw I was on my way to get some pizza... :p )

Even allowed me to pet it, brightened up my week :)

zeopower6

My cat, Six, in his 3rd birthday hat~ (taken about a few months ago... 6 months after his bday) I also have photos from his 2nd birthday. :3 I'm trying to figure out what hat to make for his 4th~

nTA9Ks5.png

31ZPP3d.jpg

CBjfd9I.jpg

RrxzKhV.jpg

(Green = 3rd, Pink = 2nd)

Also, my cat as "Yui" ;)

N8FRDBl.jpg

Top Bottom