• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

So Beezee wanted pizza.....
7iZdmrhl.jpg

tf2Z5Sul.jpg

While the others needed some sun
PdovGIol.jpg

Ambitious

Two more:

They've grown fast. Funnily, the red one confuses earlobes with nipples and immediately starts sucking if he spots one. I can't remember him doing that when he was smaller.

..and here's a GIF of that:
kitty4wygd.gif

It's already getting rather cramped on their cat tree, big as they are now:
img_0094fxigv.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
10155961_794249467271356_1729202092_n.jpg

After several years of refusing to be covered with anything, Poes has found out that lying under blankets, or in this case a sleeping bag, is rather pleasant and warm.

JonnyBrad

She's been posted in here before but i'm sad to say that we lost our baby girl to kidney failure today. She was not even 4. Ragdoll's can suffer from early onset kidney failure due to their genetics and it hit her hard.

RIP Lola.

fQktZib.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Sorry for your loss JonnyBrad, she was a pretty cat. I lost mine last year and we adopted a new one around January. She's adorable and frisky and I don't know what the hell to call her so I either say cat, some Hungarian words, Schatz, but most recently Peach
and Peachy, in Homer's voice like when he had the pet lobster Pinchy

She always steals my chair if I'm not on it, rude.

Ambitious

Dreaming kittens are just adorable.

k1assgp.gif
k2ghs5n.gif

The first few times we let them outside the house, they were really excited, as expected. They explored every corner, climbed every tree, and chased every bird or insect they saw until they were completely exhausted:

pnysbs.gif

And two close-ups:

img_0279yjswa.jpg

img_0308aosq5.jpg

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Behind this innocent face is a heartless bitch who delights in waking me up in the middle of the night for the last few weeks.

10369516_695846993797852_1425995325_n.jpg

Damn. I really want a cat again, but since I work 12-13 hours every day, I fear that couldn't take care of it, especially if its going to be a young one.

Ayumi

Come on, guys. We all know you have cats! Post 'em up.

Since I can't have cats anymore, I'll come here to simultaneously cry and smile.

Ayumi

Cat and I playing a game of catch: http://youtu.be/YbH5IdvYAjI

Unfortunately she has yet to learn fetch, so it involves me walking from end to end of the room to take the ball and throw it the other way.

Looks nice! My old cat suddenly started doing fetch (I never taught him, really). You know those long plastic swirls with a steel thread inside, that you use for wrapping up food bags and stuff? (Sorry, I have no idea what they're called).

Seems like my cat only plays fetch with those. You can try one them? :3

Zoe

those sleeping photos are soooo cute
heres my doofus after his ear hematoma has gone down :( upside is he's super dumb looking now which is adorable
Aw, it's so sad when they get those. I would have thought there was a better way to fix them by now.

udiie

yeah you'd think. they didnt recommend surgery either, apparently the steroids they have to use during it give lots of cats diabetes, so we just let it naturally heal and shrink.

Top Bottom