• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

somedevil

Wow, Punk really idolizes Stone Cold if he did a walk out just like he did in 2002. What he did is right or wrong depending on how you view the idea of walking out when your still contracted till July.

Well, now the ball is Daniel Bryan's hand to become the new 2nd big babyface in the company. Punk leaving has forced the company to push Daniel Bryan to the moon.

Sg22HPe.png

proxyghost453e80c857b49.jpg

WWF needs this guy back! Remember his unbeaten streak? Exactly! Best werstler of all times! Nobody has such a streak like him...hes da best!

We lost Punk and got Batista. Worse trade in sports history.

Obviously we'll never know the real story. But either way i don't get why he doesn't finish his contract. Taking your ball and going home doesn't fix anything. But then again i don't blame him one bit. WWE is doing their absolute best to make XXX into a complete shit show. I was looking forward to Punk/H though for some reason.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ambrose is now the 15th longest reigning US Champion of all time (and he's way higher up than that if we're only talking the modern WWE incarnation of the title). When the hell is he going to drop it already? Or, you know, DEFEND it? Hell, just unify it with the IC title.

Side note, I just realized I have absolutely no idea who the IC champion is right now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ambrose is now the 15th longest reigning US Champion of all time (and he's way higher up than that if we're only talking the modern WWE incarnation of the title). When the hell is he going to drop it already? Or, you know, DEFEND it? Hell, just unify it with the IC title.

Side note, I just realized I have absolutely no idea who the IC champion is right now.

Neither does creative

Aiii

So not worth it
If Ambrose just stopped carying the belt around I'm pretty sure nobody in the company would even notice it was gone.

Top Bottom