• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeremy Lin: Asian American, Harvard Grad... NBA great?

Status
Not open for further replies.

numble

If Lakers weren't blocked by the Rockets from picking up Lin off waivers, would they have made the Sessions trade? Would it have been better/worse?

Big-E

Sorry if it bothers you that Asian Americans are celebrating someone of their own race who is succeeding where very few have succeeded.

Just what we need. More of you guys to f up another thread needlessly.

What is fucked up about his post? The post was funny and doesn't really say anything about Asian Americans.

Cloudy

Banned
If Lakers weren't blocked by the Rockets from picking up Lin off waivers, would they have made the Sessions trade? Would it have been better/worse?

I like Lin a lot but Sessions is a MUCH better player. Wouldn't mind Lin over Blake though. WTF he sucks lately lol

Lin doing the reverse LeBron, he'll only give you one quarter or something.

Goddammit, Bestgaf locked and Diehard banned, dark days even with Thrillsap and Sexual domination

new york is gonna have the most epic bible studies now

yeah, that's why i think the bucks make the playoffs in the 8 spot. between Knicks, Bucks, Celtics and 76ers, Knicks and Bucks are hot and moving up, Sixers are slumping and Boston has never been THAT good this season plus I think they're slowing down lately too. I mean the Celtics got BLOWN OUT by the Kings the other night. Rondo is still great but I really think Boston blows it, as long as we can tie Philly we can take the atlantic.

true, were right on boston's ass right now and i hope during their next meeting we blow them out. hell, if we can just take philly out and get #1 standing in our division, its a guaranteed playoff spot

Alrix

new york is gonna have the most epic bible studies now

true, were right on boston's ass right now and i hope during their next meeting we blow them out. hell, if we can just take philly out and get #1 standing in our division, its a guaranteed playoff spot

winning the division isn't just a guaranteed playoff spot, it's a guaranteed top 4 seed. we're closer to the 4 seed in the standings than the 6 seed because of that rule, lol.

numble

Baron Davis could be helping so many teams right now. He probably wouldn't have signed with the Knicks if he knew he was bench-warming for Lin.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Baron Davis could be helping so many teams right now. He probably wouldn't have signed with the Knicks if he knew he was bench-warming for Lin.

0067_ln8w.gif

Are you kidding? $1.6 million is a steal for Baron Davis, even with a bad back.
I think they were expecting him to go a straight month or two without being injured.

The Knicks are paying over $18 million for a guy with uninsurable bad knees and a worse back than Baron Davis's.

Everyone knows what they're paying Amare and Anthony and would prefer not to even think about it.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...-meets-with-ex-espn-headline-writer-1.3627544

Knicks star Jeremy Lin had lunch on Tuesday with the former ESPN employee who was fired last month for writing a headline about Lin that included a racially insensitive word.

Lin met with Anthony Federico, a 28-year-old Connecticut man, during a Knicks off-day. According to Federico, the two discussed their shared Christian faith and Lin's knee injury. Federico wrote an offensive headline that appeared on ESPN's mobile site for 35 minutes in the early-morning hours of Feb. 19.

"It went incredible," Federico said. "I'm just so excited we had a chance to meet. We talked for an hour. I'm just so thankful."

Awwww

Cipherr

Has Baron Davis really been having impressive play out there? I only caught the first few games once he started again, and I was..... not impressed. Then the Knicks became a little hard to watch after the ASB so I havent seen much of the team since.

Holy shit, I guess Baron Davis will get the minutes he wanted. Though now he probably feels like he is under too much strain. How come Knicks get so many injuries? Is their medical staff not competent?

What this even mean? Every team goes through injuries. Even the Phoenix Suns with their godly doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom