• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John McCain withdraws support for Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undertaker seen at the airport on his way to withdraw Trump support.

BQH5Wbu.jpg
Undertaker is a Trump supporter? I hope not :(

Lmfao remember when Republicans tried to sell the idea that Hillary is a flipflopper because of her evolving stances? The irony here is killing me.

Sanjuro

Undertaker is a Trump supporter? I hope not :(

Nah, I don't think so. In the wrestling thread there is always an ongoing joke about wrestlers at the airport coming in for a surprise appearance. Today has been basically unexpected people coming out with surprise statements.

RPGCrazied

Nah, I don't think so. In the wrestling thread there is always an ongoing joke about wrestlers at the airport coming in for a surprise appearance. Today has been basically unexpected people coming out with surprise statements.

I think Hulk Hogan is. Man, I use to be such a fan but after the race comments and him supporting Trump. Its like a kick to the nads.

hokahey

It makes me incredibly nervous that the radical wing of the GOP will eventually win this war, and then eventually take over the government.

McCain can go fuck himself. He's still a piece of shit. I like how these people are suddenly involving their wives now, so his wife was ok with all the previous shit Trump said?

Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, God Forbid you put country before party, right? Vote democratic? The horror.

McCain can go fuck himself. He's still a piece of shit. I like how these people are suddenly involving their wives now, so his wife was ok with all the previous shit Trump said?

Yeah, God Forbid you put country before party, right? Vote democratic? The horror.

McCain is a good Bolshevik. The only thing that matters is the party. That's why suddenly this matters. It's only now that they've realized Trump is a threat to the party itself.

Gorger

It's great it is to see prominent republicans leave the party, but still pretty sad and disgusting it tok them so long to come to that realization.

I'm honestly surprised that this scandal is the one that broke the camel's back, for so many Republicans.

Because there is no other way to spin this or try to interpret this. He was admitting to sexually assaulting a woman. Woman represent 50% of the population and it's not just some small minorities like muslims and Hispanics where they can get away with it.

“Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”

Boggles my mind how McCain states that he has never voted for a democratic candidate, and would never do so, as a matter of utter pride. Isn't this guy supposed to be known as a "moderate"? A "maverick"? How the fuck is voting strictly across party lines your entire life something to be proud of?

Th worst thing is that these people will have this fuzzy feeling and think of themselves as righteous and brave, when all they're doing is jumping off the obviously doomed ship like rats at the last second using a convenient alibi.

Glass Joe

“Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”

To me this just comes off as "I'm quietly voting for Trump but can't admit it now."

honestly, i'm baffled that lewd comments against women are what broke the camel's back.

military, wifes, dads, POWs, minorities, judges,.. who cares.
but grabbing pussy is going to far.

honestly, i'm baffled that lewd comments against women are what broke the camel's back.

military, wifes, dads, POWs, minorities,.. who cares.
Wrong. Grabbing pussy without consent is going too far.

That's sexual assault. Also known as a felony.

"Lewd comments" isn't the straw. Committing sexual assault and bragging about it is.

Everything else was the straw for me, but hey. Whatever sticks.

Kibbles

Here's a running list of Republicans backing away from Trump, in case you're behind:

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/08/49718...-drop-out-trump-says-he-wont-quit#republicans
Bandwagoners. Jeb will rise ashes of the Republican Party

military, wifes, dads, POWs, minorities, judges,.. who cares.
As if these creepy prolifers actually gave a shit about women too.

Durden77

Took your old ass long enough. Finally. Good shit McCain. Still kind of amazing that he took it for so long, especially after the personal insults to him, but good. Good.

Honestly, fuck all these republicans withdrawing their support. They supported him and fell in line without a second thought once it was obvious he was winning the nomination even with all the disgusting shit he said before.

And fuck all the republicans that still are supporting him.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Honestly, fuck all these republicans withdrawing their support. They supported him and fell in line without a second thought once it was obvious he was winning the nomination even with all the disgusting shit he said before.

And fuck all the republicans that still are supporting him.

Yup. Their supporting this shit bag and then dropping their support is nothing but political expediency. Fuck all these cunts, and fuck McCain. Please enjoy watching your shitty party burn, bitches.

FStubbs

cruz can't withdraw support now, probs because he has been blackmailed with something

I've always thought the stuff about his dad was actually true. Not that his dad physically killed JFK, but that he was Oswald's "Cuban connection" Garrison pursued in New Orleans.

EBreda

Man, all I can think about (other than the shitstorm we are experiencing) is Ted Cruz.

He had the nerves to not support Trump on a national stage, salvage what was left of his pride and honor after the vicious attack Trump delivered throughout the campaign, and somehow managed to fuck everything up by backing him up at the very last second before it all went straight to a blackhole.

I secretly want to be friends with him just to see what the hell is he experiencing right now. Must be so sweet. Lol.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Many Republicans supported Trump so they could win their OWN November elections.

The one's abandoning Trump now are doing it to win their OWN November elections.

These moves are part of the ebb and flow of constituency trends.

They will do whatever the fuck it takes to win their OWN elections. There is ZERO morality being exercised by these moves, ZERO. They don't give a fuck what Trump says or does They only care who their voters are leaning toward and what positions they need to take to get their voters on their side.

So, please. Don't commend these soulless assholes NOW.

McCain, Ryan, Cruz, etc.. etc.. are all SELLOUTS trying to keep their jobs and their power.

Don't EVER forget that.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57f97538e4b068ecb5df3409?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom