• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

dream

our summer slam title matches:

Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins for the Raw Title

Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose for the Smackdown Title

anyone predict that a month ago?

Right? two A+ workers challenging for titles and wrestling gaf is complaining. I don't get these people, anth0ny.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I can just go back and watch Shawn Michaels on the network you know

Good for Dolph but I'm more excited for Finn vs Seth than this. So thanks for making that belt Dean is holding meaningless.

WE'RE OUT OF TIME. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK ON THUNDER LIVE.

Pikma

Banned
so much for AJ being in the top card, they just elevated him in order to have someone do the job every time they feel like putting a has been/never was over

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I am guessing this may be Ziggler's last big "chance" to prove he can be a top talent. Best of luck to him. I suggest a heel turn all the way through so he can stand out on a roster with mostly faces that will forever outshine him (Cena, Ambrose, Orton, etc.).

Just saw this....uh interesting show

13672533_10157177718060641_1869295975_n.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sorry but it makes no fucking sense that Ziggler is in the title match and is pinning AJ Styles.

If you want to have Ziggler go over that's fine, but don't have him fucking losing to dick punches in the pre-show for months prior to giving him an out-of-nowhere title shot at your big show.

somedevil

So here are the matches for Summerslam so far:

Orton vs Brock
Cena vs Styles
Ambrose vs Ziggler
Finn vs Seth
Charlotte vs Sasha
New Day vs The Club

They did 10 matches last year.

ElRenoRaven

I have to say while unexpected and not really making sense to do a face vs face I'm ok with this match.

We've given WWE so much shit for having the same guys at the top. Well they're finally trying to move some up so let's see where this goes I say. At least the camera work tonight was a lot better then Raw's camera work was.

Angry Grimace

If you want to have an unexpected guy fighting for the title I have no clue in the world why you pick Ziggler over Bray.

GunBR

I'm just feeling bad for Bray
That was supposed to be his big match, finally fighting for the title and at Summerslam
Welp, with the current Smackdown roster maybe he got a chance at next year Rumble

And Ziggler needs a heel turn
Just make him give a super kick on Bryan

notworksafe

After watching both shows I'm definitely happy with my choice to stick with Smackdown only. It's a much tighter show, I like the people on it, and I'm happy with where they are going with it so far.

Top Bottom