• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You talking about the Ping or the overall speed at which things move?

Remember that game we had against the Milkman that went for 70 minutes. You were dark seer. Those were good times were they not??
Overall speed of the game.. it doesn't feel right.

Sure it was fun beating milkman but IH's aren't my thing. Doesn't help that I don't have a group of people to play with. Always 1-2 pubs that ruin the game.

anybody know the title+singer of the song here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpJ-V-8R4qg

Secret - Shy Boy

Also,

hey girls, ive said it before, imma say it again, i miss you, im sorry, all dat, woop d woo here we go again

Chesskid1

Banned
man, i love watching clips of them trying to speak english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_h6PK9KDo

hyomin trying to speak english on Dream Girls. so many great things about the clip. GOAT.

i guess lots of people like engrish as well cause i spent an hour watching them on youtube. sooyoung is great. there needs to be more games/variety shows with engrish.

Salazar

xzUJ5.gif

looool, kids fooling with Mir's manga.

LRgtE.gif
o8j1k.gif
7L2bL.gif

Deadly

Overall speed of the game.. it doesn't feel right.
Sure it was fun beating milkman but IH's aren't my thing. Doesn't help that I don't have a group of people to play with. Always 1-2 pubs that ruin the game.
I've also avoided the IHs so far. But yeah lack of friends is kinda crappy. My friend didn't even know about signups so getting a key is near impossible.

Alta1r

Nah, man. Fuck all that, I hope it's awkward and they hate each other.

Lol. Don't get me wrong, I want the first episode to consist of Hyomin slapping the foo and being like "bitch please, this shit's reserved for Alta1r." But since that's probably not going to happen, I'm down to watch an entertaining show.

filler

Banned
Lol. Don't get me wrong, I want the first episode to consist of Hyomin slapping the foo and being like "bitch please, this shit's reserved for Alta1r." But since that's probably not going to happen, I'm down to watch an entertaining show.

Hol' up fam, I'm not saying I'mma kill you, but I'mma kill foo'!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
suzy reppin the ludacris headphones. probably because JYP's are fugly?

oh and Hit U is addicting O_O

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
uhh, i moved the mole to the right to make it look like a dead pixel and was gonna put some more but ehh

Black-Box

but.. 2ne1.. english album.. will.i.am..

:-/

I was thinking that too, but I love 2ne1, I just want to listen to all there songs in english. and spread the love of kpop around, I try to convince people to listen to kpop where you get awesome groups like 2ne1 who look sexy and dance, and sing, with all of there clothes on, something female artists here are having trouble with

Black-Box

I don't think it'll be great either but honestly if one of the kpop groups have a chance to hit it in the US, it's them.

we just need someone to show people the door, than kpop will get more popular. I was always shocked that the first kpop song I believe that got popular in the states is wondergirls nobody., never thought it was THAT good of a song compared to others

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh man.. Serri (Dal Shabet)... hmm. Whatever she was wearing caused alot of bouncing to occur. Might wanna check it out.

Salazar

t56r4.gif
XkGkz.gif

17XBR.gif
21PXG.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/sunny-key-kyuhyun-dana-more-to-star-in-catch-me-if-you-can-musical

The Korean production of Broadway musical ‘Catch Me If You Can’ has finally revealed its all-star cast!

K-Pop fans will be excited to know that Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, SHINee‘s Key, Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun, and CSJH‘s Dana were included alongside musical actors like Lee Jung Hee, Lee Jung Ryul, Kim Bum Rae, Lee Gun Myung, Um Ki Jun, Park Kwan Hyung, Kim Jung Hoon, Jun Soo Kyung, Seo Ji Young, and Choi Woo Ri.

The musical, made possible through SM Entertainment, CJ E&M, and M Musical Art, will be put on through March 28th through June 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom