• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm just gonna say it. She's the Hyogre of T-ara. Come at me bros.

This is outrageous.

The slur "Hyogre" should be a reason to get banned! Have you seen InferiorHyo of T-ara? Gross. Looks like God kicked the shit out of her upon conception.

Hyoyeon is beautiful. Haters remained pressed that she's making more money than all your faves combined.

ryan-ts

Naw.. not even. His friend is pretty just not any big similarities to YG-trainee.

Alright, the caps definitely tricked me this time.

This is outrageous.

The slur "Hyogre" should be a reason to get banned! Have you seen InferiorHyo of T-ara? Gross. Looks like God kicked the shit out of her upon conception.

Hyoyeon is beautiful. Haters remained pressed that she's making more money than all your faves combined.

Hyo-Wars 2?!

Edgeward

iWWOcJ08PdRuy.gif

ibiLguVEiTpwdw.gif

iRfsAixCBSuQf.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sistar MV + Album should be out in about 11 hours.

Their "Youtube Showcase" is at 11pm PST/2am EST/3pm KST or just about ~26 hours from this post.

DXPett1

Man that entire episode Gary is hilarious.

Lol. Gary is hiilarious. Hyomin is so much different, and better, on variety now compared to her IY days. It's like night and day.

Agreed. Poor (lucky?) Gary has been paired with all the hot ladies who whinge lately.

What episode is this from?

Been months since I bothered to watch any RM. The scripting had become painfully obvious and I just wasn't enjoying it anymore.

Episode 80. Obviously the results and some key bits are scripted but the more you think about stuff the worse the show becomes in much the same way if you read the dirtsheets with wrassling the less the actual shows are any fun. Do yourself a favour and don't think, just sit back and enjoy.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Obviously the results and some key bits are scripted but the more you think about stuff the worse the show becomes in much the same way if you read the dirtsheets with wrassling the less the actual shows are any fun. Do yourself a favour and don't think, just sit back and enjoy.

The show is generally scripted to make the show funnier and make sure they have enough content to film. Giving up on the show because they are taking steps to insure the quality of the show is a pretty silly reason.

Yenny's new hair.
ixhtNwqxVVwkh.jpg

icSYGMYoReKsK.jpg

Can't say she doesn't look cute, but but :(

Peru

Schoolteacher indeed. Not the way to win over the TeenNick crowd.

I know T-ara's reasons.. but why is IU in Italy? "To eat pizza" according to her fan chat, but I don't know...

Salazar

Also for Aus-Kpopgaf..

lol. I will need to be completely hammered.

lmao this shit cannot be for real said:
Inactive roleplayers
Warnings:

Hyuna - 1 week
Qri - 1 week
Gongchan - 1 week
Yoogeun - 1 week
Minah - 1 week

Inactive for two weeks without telling the admins and are now free to be roleplayed. Please unfollow these people:

Leo
Jisook
Yoona

lvO49.jpg

Salazar

Open World Entertainment just issued a statement, warning media sources spreading false and exaggerated reports about the the scandal involving the agency’s CEO and the agency artists.

The representatives of Open World Entertainment issued a message titled “Warning of Legal Action For Defamation of Character Due to False, Exaggerated Reports, and Interference of Work” to Korean media outlets:

2012.4.10 False reports and exaggerations (such as the number of victims being over 20) by a portion of the media reports about Open World Entertainment’s CEO Mr. Jang as well as the confiscation, investigation, and arrest. By releasing the real names and pictures of stars under the agency who have nothing to do with the suspicions concerning Mr. Jang, artists and the reputation of Open World Entertainment have been defamed, causing setbacks in work and loss.

Shedding light on such a situation, on behalf of the Open World Entertainment’s officials, and agency artists, CEO Jang Suk Woo’s legal representatives request the withdrawal of articles, and will take legal action against media outlets that do not issue out correction apology articles as well as the rest of the media outlets that have been blindly following the false, exaggerated reports, and will also make sure that there will be no reports defaming agency artists.

In relation to

The CEO of Open World Entertainment, the agency that houses The Boss, X-5, and Jun Jin, has been revealed to be arrested on alleged charges of sexual harassment.

On April 10th, he was arrested by undercover investigators near Gangnam for allegedly sexually harassing, assaulting, and raping his agency’s artists and trainees. Reports to investigators were filed a month earlier and officials have been working on the case since then, interviewing over 20 victims and testifiers, gathering further evidence on the case.

The fact that they are quibbling about the number of victims seems telling.

Salazar

HaHa appeared on the April 11th broadcast of MBC Everyone‘s ’Weekly Idol‘, where he shared some surprising details about “the nation’s MC”, Yoo Jae Suk.

During the show he stated, “Yoo Jae Suk does not like it when I hang out with Jung Hyung Don. One time, I drank a lot with Hyung Don before a recording, and we got in a lot of trouble.”

HaHa continued, “He threatened us saying if we cannot make him laugh five times that day then he would kill us, so we worked really hard and luckily made him laugh six times,” revealing a charismatic side of Yoo Jae Suk that most people are not familiar with.

jt4aI.jpg

Alta1r

Nah, it's a pretty old show similar to We Got Married where they go on dates. Here are Qri and Hyomin's episodes: Episode 1 and episode 2

Ahh. Thanks.

The fact that they are quibbling about the number of victims seems telling.

Well, each one is a count with its own sentence upon conviction. I'd quibble over each number I could get off the charges if I was the defense. Not that I would defend this guy.

tumblr_m2b29tsDhG1rnfun1o2_500.gif

Don't be daft. There's no chance in hell anything of this scale could happen at the biggest agencies.

Lol. No. It's infinitely easier to cover up something like this, even of this scale, at a big agency than one of the smaller ones. Whether it does happen...I prefer to think not.

Peru

How does that make sense? How is it not easier to cover up at a ragtag company ruled by one crazy guy who has the freedom to personally manage all trainees and every opportunity to control details, stop leaks. That was specifically what happened here. At SM that would never work, they work with external, often foreign people for everything from promotion to choreography to finances - people spending lots of time up close and personal with the artist, at the SM real estate.

Alta1r

How does that make sense? How is it not easier to cover up at a ragtag company ruled by one crazy guy who has the freedom to personally manage all trainees and every opportunity to control details, stop leaks. That was specifically what happened here. At SM that would never work, they work with external, often foreign people for everything from promotion to choreography to finances - people spending lots of time up close and personal with the artist, at the SM real estate.

I agree it would be much easier for the ragtag company to get private access to any and all of the girls. But once the act is done, there's much more incentive and institutional pressure for the girl at the big agency to keep quiet than at the small agency. Plus the big agency has more resources to deal with a potential leak.

For example, both girls have to weigh what they're giving up. The big companies have lines of potential recruits out the door because they're selling dreams of being the next Soshi or Wonder Girls. At the small one the girl is giving up a chance to become the next...Piggy Dolls? The big one can make it seem a lot more institutionalized. A big one has more weight behind a threat to blacklist the girl if she ever talks. etc. etc. It's like putting up with shit at McKinsey versus at a Burger King.

And with all those moving parts you mentioned, there's a lot more money involved and more at stake, so the girl is much more likely to run into someone who will turn a blind eye. A lot more people that don't want a scandal to rock the boat and put their paychecks at risk. And the big one will have more money for anything, bribes, payoffs, etc. It can pay for better lawyers and threaten that any claim will fail anyway, which will ruin that girl's chances of getting any opportunities afterwards.

Kyon

Banned
You guysssssssssssss :( SISTAR was not what i expected............ as expected, its good but just not crazy beats like Brave Brothers im so mad. I hope the other songs they sing in their comeback stages are upbeat/dance/synth crack lol

Still one of the greatest songs of 2012 so far,

and

SEXIER THAN YOUR FAVES:

tumblr_m2bn3silhO1qb5yg1o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m2bmbphQDb1qin3szo1_500.gif

rodzee

Was hoping for something with a bigger beat. Came out nicely in the end so im not disappointed.
slighty disappointed :(

soyou so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom