• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

T-ara robbed, 23,000€ is a lot of money! Is crazy carrying that amount of money in a bag, specially in high touristic places. The cathedral square is normally packed with locals and tourists and of course pickpockets. While in there I was always in alert mode.

Why don't leave most of it in a hotel safe? The robber was certainly observing them for a long time before he acted... And I also know someone who was robbed in Italy!

So does each member get their own version of the bed ad?

This and a Making Of. But Seohyun is cool

iTcuNjMtmzOUW.gif
iwmfyESrhkjiA.gif

irPrzaWbTM8dm.gif
ibjWRRJzg4gUuO.gif

iblG6K8QuwchoT.gif
i12iPjTlD29pq.gif

Bigger versions:
1 2 3 4 5 6

Salazar

Any chance of it being in the hotel room?

That money is so long gone.

haha, no i meant the money were stolen in the hotel room.

I think they were actually naive enough to carry it. Probably thought the hotel safe was the obviously unsafe option. My room in Venice was sketchy as fuck. I could have climbed up and in through those windows, and I am not an agile man.

Alta1r

Alt, post if you are ok.

Goddamnit, in the nine minutes between OC's chat solutions my brain decided it was too depressed about no chat and shut down. Or the Raindrop-style day's worth of day drinking caught up with me. lol. Either way, Jesus does not want me to hear Insane in OC's stream.

tumblr_m2h06lcMSH1qgsx9po1_500.jpg

To be serious it is $28,996.12 AUD and $30,077.73 USD respectively (as of today's exchange rates). Why not carry a credit card? :/

Maybe the journalist accidentally wrote € instead of ₩. Eunjung carrying around ₩23K, aka ~$23 is a lot more sensible than €23,000.

Salazar

Goddamnit, in the nine minutes between OC's chat solutions my brain decided it was too depressed about no chat and shut down.

You missed the epic build-up to 4minute and then the stream short-circuiting just as they started.

And a bro with an iPad guitar.

Acid08

Banned
So I listened to a good amount of SNSD and T-ara yesterday. Fun stuff! The song that has really stuck with me is Gee(feel like that might get some hate ;P), anymore stuff that's similar? Really upbeat and harmonious stuff!

Max

I am not Max
So I listened to a good amount of SNSD and T-ara yesterday. Fun stuff! The song that has really stuck with me is Gee(feel like that might get some hate ;P), anymore stuff that's similar? Really upbeat and harmonious stuff!
Gee is what got me interested in kpop

Listen to APink
Yeah
Boo

You'll want to check out Dal Shabet and JQT as well
Shakalaka
No Need to Know

my favourites I think

ryan-ts

Gee is the shit, no hating here.

Some song suggestions off the top of my head:

Mister - KARA
Nobody - Wonder Girls
Supa Dupa Diva - Dal Shabet
Shy Boy - Secret
Twinkle Twinkle - Girls' Day
My My - A Pink
Breathe - Miss A

Peru

Dice really cleans up well. Ears are a nice touch.

Kim Shin Young has once again returned to KBS 2TV‘s ‘Invincible Youth 2‘ as the eldest unni on set, and talked about her relationship with the G6 members (Girls’ Generation members Sunny & Hyoyeon, miss A’s Suzy, KARA‘s Kang Jiyoung, SISTAR‘s Bora, and Jewelry‘s Yewon).

She remarked that she was closest to Sunny, and that the two of them often meet to get a beer every now and then. The two really did seem to be close, as they bickered and joked with one another on set.

“I met SISTAR’s Bora on the first season, and I also meet Jiyoung every now and then, but I am most awkward with miss A’s Suzy,” she said.

“Every time I run into Suzy, things never seem to work out,” she said. “It will be hard to become close with her,” she added, causing everyone to laugh.

Has any Shin Young on IY2 been subbed yet?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo dawg, A was her worst look.

HhUDe.jpg

B8F1X.jpg

2aUC6.jpg

HpSsz.jpg

2aKHQ.png

6jlAp.jpg

C8ehU.jpg

cGya3.png

nO5ai.jpg

BF4kS.jpg

wUL5N.png

BzYFq.jpg

r95vn.png

These aren't even choice shots. She's hella cute (though not especially good at aegyo), especially since they went to Japan. She got some new stylist insight or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom