• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Me too Chesskid1. I wanted to try the DJ Max games on psp but none of them have kpop so fuck that. Just gonna wait on vita since I'll get that on my b-day. =D

filler

Banned
She has seriously involved to some sort of korean/western mix.

She could seriously be taken for a westerner (not without make up, hair color etc.).

Volume Up is a really good album. Not a single bad song on it. Even Femme Fatale sounds great in its own way.

I know this sounds stupid but are we seriously to believe that these divine beings do not have any actual romance/boyfriend in their life. Is that not a really sad thing.

I hope Nana got a really nice boyfriend...

Nana reminds me of Don's new wife on Mad Men.

Quadratic

I'm going to echo the sentiment that Dream Racer is the best song off 4Minute's Mini Album. I had it on repeat while getting owned playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Quadratic

I don't have a nice custom stick that EraldoCoil has. However, I'm practicing for a local tournament and I'm determined not to be an 0-2 pot monster this time.

I don't have a nice custom stick that EraldoCoil has. However, I'm practicing for a local tournament and I'm determined not to be an 0-2 pot monster this time.

My stick has stock art as well. I totally suck at Marvel and went 0-2 in the first local tournament I entered for that game. I've only been playing SSF4 AE recently since it's my main game but I still want to step it up in Marvel. We should play sometime if it's possible (I play on ps3).

Alone has its moments, but I still think Volume Up is a better mini.

Spica have been solid at just about all of their Pain Killer promos, which is good, as they were sounding strained right before the re-release dropped.

[Live HD] 120414 스피카 - Pain killer [MC]
120412 SPICA PAIN KILLER (日本語字幕付) @ M countdown
[Live HD 720p] 120410 - SPICA - Painkiller - Show Champion

Step it up, EXID.

1715E93F4F0D49BC29E3EF

KMK as video vixen
DNROG?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Simply being hot as fuck is not what gives something the DNROG characteristic.
Correct, but I've stretched it to include stuff that's potentially NSFW as a catchall warning, and, for the tamer folks, there's a lot going on in that set.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Simply being hot as fuck is not what gives something the DNROG characteristic.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Girl's Day comeback this Tuesday and BAP comeback next week. Super stoked for Girl's day but BAP, not really expecting much from them.

Also should be hearing some news regarding that pledis girl group pretty soon.

Last month, it has been announced that Super Junior will be taking its ongoing ‘Super Show 4’ concert tour in Sydney, Australia. However, the show’s promoter, JK Entertainment spoiled the supposed-to-be Australian ELF’s memorable day, as they cancelled the big event due to unfortunate event.

The reason for calling off the event was due to director of promoter's current medical issue which requires immediate treatment. As a director, he is heavily involved with organizing such a big event, unfortunately, he is currently unable to administer the event with his current condition.
oOjF7.jpg

preview of 2NE1/Will.I.Am song 'Take The World On'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmkb4HXY5k

:/

giri

IY2 is already better without woori and the 2 worthless MC's.

/me nod.

I laughed more in the first 2 parts of the ep that are subbed, than i have in the rest of the season.

Also, pain killer is seriously awesome. Been listening to it way too much though.

Thank to who ever linked the kara - Taxi thing. That was awesome. Nicole is so hot.

ryan-ts

Wow....

2NE1 TV showed that some other dude was far more involved with them than will.i.am was, hopefully this is one of the few will.i.am tracks and most of the album sounds nothing like this. Incredibly generic and forgettable.

Agree 100%, didn't even finish the song.

Peru

Mind you, that "preview" is artificially extended and looped by the uploader. Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again - Will.I.Am wil be excused if he comes through with the connections that give them a shot at success, but there's absolutely no reason not to launch them with a Teddy single.

my sisters really cut over the super junior concert, she booked her flights and hotel accom and everything as well lol, seems like shes going to sydney for a holiday now. pretty bad excuse for cancelling it, there must be like no other organisers involved or something for them to cancel it just cause of 1 guy even if he is the director.

tumblr_m2izarYVbl1rsfpwlo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2izarYVbl1rsfpwlo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2izarYVbl1rsfpwlo3_250.gif
tumblr_m2izarYVbl1rsfpwlo4_250.gif

Peru

Seems like Sistar are beating 4Minute pretty thoroughly on the charts. Only shot at a win for 4Minute is if Sistar doesn't perform at one of the three shows.

tumblr_m2kuf6sYu41qehoyoo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2kuf6sYu41qehoyoo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2j1t9bxGZ1qehoyoo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2j1t9bxGZ1qehoyoo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2j1t9bxGZ1qehoyoo3_250.gif
tumblr_m2j1t9bxGZ1qehoyoo4_250.gif

Now that ive seen both comebacks, 4 Minute's Volume up is better in terms of song quality and performance (Sistar's dance routine is quite boring this time round.)

Chart success in Korea seems more to do with the popularity of idols instead song popularity.

Peru

Now that ive seen both comebacks, 4 Minute's Volume up is better in terms of song quality and performance (Sistar's dance routine is quite boring this time round.)

Chart success in Korea seems more to do with the popularity of idols instead song popularity.

Disagree. Obviously popularity means a lot, but I'd say the prevalence of cheap digital listening alternatives means a song's appeal is reflected more strongly in the charts than many other places. 4Minute were a bigger group than Sistar until last year, and it all turned because of one song.

The digital charts are also more 'honest' than physical ones where zealous fan groups make some boy bands seem more popular than they are.

It's much easier to break into the charts and thus the mainstream as rookies in Korea than in Japan.
-----

Oh and my gay sources confirm Yoo Ah In is indeed gay, contrary to what his character says in Fashion King, and a well-known in the Seoul gay clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom