• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Group Twerks to Save Classical Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

the-shit-i-put-up-with.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
not a kpop group, by kpop group i mean they perform songs, release albums, etc

they just perform dance covers of actual kpop groups on youtube, and they put their own spin on it (being overly sexy, mainly). they get a shitload of views haha

Well that's more wining than twerking, but whatever.

Strange combo, though.

There was definitely some mid-grade level twerking going on towards the middle. But you're right, the beginning was mostly whining.

I really do like that piece though. I hear it a lot nowadays, but it's weird that my first introduction to it was a Ludacris song.

shuri

Banned
I'm really confused by that Dvořák band. I wasnt sure they were cis women at first. Is that their gimmick?

Salsa

I don't really get twerking

I think I prefer my asses when they're not moving super fast looking like fat jelly

it also feels very unnatural, like some weird crab mating call

I know this sounds like a "you must be fun at parties" answer but man I think those girls with rather large booties make them look really unflattering

barely any ass here tho so its kinda besides the point

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Also firm kpop bum > enormous rap video ass or whatever. That's just reality.

Rap Ass > Rap Car.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I didn't know how I could be disappointed by this. But I was. Thank you OP I guess.

Eh, I like thicker women and thought this video was fun. Y'all are so picky sometimes. It doesn't have to move for it to be enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom