• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kane and Lynch unannounced for PS3, PS2 and PSP

Haunted

Could we get this thread back on topic please? No VF derails and other bs please. A game got announced for multiplatform and the statement was taken back, it's no real biggie.
Got this from google, liked the image:

192841882_400b0c7790.jpg

Gattsu25 said:
Oh **** off. If he was 'poor and destitute' he would have bought a 360 instead of a PS3

:lol
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. So I guess by your assertation he is just a raging fanboy then?

Gattsu25

Banned
FirstInHell said:
:lol
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. So I guess by your assertation he is just a raging fanboy then?
No. merely commenting that if he were so 'poor' he would have settled with the cheaper of the two systems. You, I'd label as either stuck up, a prick, or a raging fanboy.

Hell, all three.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
If they didn't have the resources to do a proper multiplatform game it’s quite logical to let ports slide off the radar. As a multiplatform owner that has played various multiplatform games its certainly feasible to port and not affect the quality of the original game itself (saying otherwise is pure ignorance) but I'm glad companies are cutting the cords when they realize they don't have the proper resources allocated to do so. I'm sure they're already tied up with other major franchises that already have proper resources for their port happy ways, Kayne & Lynch is evidently not a strong enough title to do the same with.

Regardless, official press release plz.

Pirahna

First - we don't know if the publisher really made a mistake when announcing K&L for the ps3

Second - if it wasn't a mistake and they decided to just cancel the 'port' it could've been for many reasons including or excluding resources allocation issues.

Third - I could care less, since I've got a 360 it doesn't affect me :lol

Top Bottom