• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz Hirai to be on CNBC today at 3:30PM EST.

Cidd

Those were some tough questions, But it seems Sony has finally got their shit together with Kaz at the helm.

B.O.O.M

"I think you made a good point about insurance"

"yeah I mean why not just go with that if it's making so much money"

-_-

I wish that guy right next to Kaz had asked all the questions. He actually asked some good ones

ptuck874

sony pictures (movie and tv) have make way a ton of money, the insurance is money for them too, but i think he will do good in turning electronics around, stupid investors need to stop pushing to sell stuff off man :( they already sold building way more than they bought for, they are smart people in charge now, let them do their stuff....

darkwing

sony pictures (movie and tv) have make way a ton of money, the insurance is money for them too, but i think he will do good in turning electronics around, stupid investors need to stop pushing to sell stuff off man :( they already sold building way more than they bought for, they are smart people in charge now, let them do their stuff....

dat instant gratification

Will this be available online at some point for EuroGAF?
Well it was shown on CNBC Europe too :p

I thought it was interesting what he mentioned about the Yen.

Most people always assume that a weak Yen is bad news for Sony, and whilst it is true against the dollar he said it a positive against the Euro, and said it was a net positive.

Slaylock

Looking tan and relaxed.

Kaz.png

diffusionx

Gold Member
Sony entertainment probably should've been sold a long time ago. Many words have been written about how the electronics side couldn't go full-steam-ahead with digital initiatives because the entertainment side was worried about its stuff getting pirated. Think about it - can anyone remember a single Sony mp3 player? I can't. That's kind of amazing, especially when you consider that my first iPod replaced my Minidisc player.

Top Bottom