• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: Star Wars Open World RPG

Hi I am Devin Tripp I am 20 years old and I have owned businesses ranging from clothing to stocks. I have learned and changed a lot in such short time. There is still much to learn, and I know that I am better prepared for the future to come.

Occam

Thanks for the laugh.
I wonder if the 35 backers are friends/family. Otherwise they should have their right to participate in political elections revoked in order to protect the rest of us.

robotrock

Banned
T6JvC9J.png

Are you proud of yourself?

Sblargh

Banned
Thanks for the laugh.
I wonder if the 35 backers are friends/family. Otherwise they should have their right to participate in political elections revoked in order to protect the rest of us.

People started a metagame of chicken where they believe it won't get funded. If they win, no one loses nothing. If they lose, Devin gets 200k.

It's the perfect betting scheme.

hidys

Isn't there a thing where you can't remove your plegde if it would cause a project to go from funded to not funded?

I don't think that is going to matter seeing as how this will definitely get taken down.

Not that I'm actually going to back this thing.

bengraven

Hey guys, I'm doing one too!

All I need:

- money
- people to do all the work for me
- the license

I'm on the same grounds as him!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
No one will. This has exactly zero chance of ever completing and getting funded. It's not something that can happen.

Well, the kid might cry.
Or us once this party is over.

mclem

So much about this is adorable.

I am not talking about a 1995/2005 game that could be created in a month or two.

Let's see. I was in the games industry in 2005, so I was churning out, what, six games a year?

Top Bottom