• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: Star Wars Open World RPG

keenerz

Disney Legal department this week
emperor-evil-laugh-o.gif

KarasuEXE

Subscribed. This is gonna be awesome.

Also,

Pledge $1,500 or more

3 backers                        Limited (17 left of 20)

/dead

EDIT: Beaten

Ganondorfo

It's weird that we still haven't got an open world Rpg in the style of Witcher 3 for Star Wars. Because Star Wars is the biggest thing out there. Although Kotor series felt close to that, it still needs a W3 budget

Tecnniqe

Banned
I am currently looking into talking with Disney if I am able to do this
And so it ends before its even warping.

How about getting the OK from Disney first, before you put their copyrighted thing all over and take money for it.

Lagamorph

Hi I am Devin Tripp I am 20 years old and I have owned businesses ranging from clothing to stocks. I have learned and changed a lot in such short time. There is still much to learn, and I know that I am better prepared for the future to come.
Sounds legit.

Hi I am Devin Tripp I am 20 years old and I have owned businesses ranging from clothing to stocks. I have learned and changed a lot in such short time. There is still much to learn, and I know that I am better prepared for the future to come.

Wow, I feel so confident!

105.Will

Watch this go great, and he gets the rights and a good team. idk how you could think this would ever work, wouldn't you also have to go through EA?

Top Bottom