• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: Star Wars Open World RPG

17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

Oh Interfectum, you little rascal.

Trojan

Delusional Kickstarter Dev said:
I am currently looking into talking with Disney if I am able to do this. If not then there might have to be a compromise on the name or some other parts. I need your help. I am not a very good programmer, and I'm an even worst artist. I want to put this project into the hands of professionals, but in order to do that I need money to hire them.

What could possibly go wrong?

He should market it as a parody to avoid the copyright infringement

That would be kind of brilliant, except for the fact that he's asking for $200,000 to compete with massive open-world games that typically cost upwards of $80,000,000 to make from extremely refined and talented studios.

Please don't take this seriously people, it's kind of funny to watch it all go up in flames, but this guy would be lucky to even get a 2D JRPG done for that cash. He might be able to hire 4-6 people for a year for that...

tmtyf

obi one kinobi...
Code:
[IMG]http://eleven-thirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/obi_wan_kenobi_wtf.jpg[/IMG]

LOL 20 idiots already, over $2400..... This is beyond dumb even if you are doing a joke pledge.

oh wait, this guy is serious??

haha "copyrights"

It'll somehow get funded beyond its goal and he'll disappear with the money.

Wouldn't even back this to be ironic. Do your fucking research. If Disney wants to make a SW game, they don't need this bozo.

You have a better chance making your own scifi world than doing star wars without permission. Be creative and make something new.

Top Bottom