• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: Star Wars Open World RPG

69TQuep.png

Holyshit.

Okay this killed me.

cyress8

Banned
Sam Neal 1 minute ago
FUCK THE HATERS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

Just to use the Star Wars name in anything would probably cost an arm or leg. I do not think $200,000 will do, guys.

jorgeton

SMH at this raising over $2,000 already.

Maybe I should kickstart a Frozen open world RPG and wait for the $$$ to roll in.

Rymuth

Leia: Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Obi: now see here, Luke, therein lies your problem. You're looking for Obi-wan Kenobi. I'm Obi-one Kinobi. Happens all the time.

FelipeMGM

Ok, this is it guys

Im opening my own Crash Bandicoot Reboot Kickstarter. The game will support 4k, even though I've never even seen a 4K display. I will make sure the game is announced on Sony E3 press conference, and that a demo of it will be included in Uncharted 4. THX YALL!!

DrBo42

This is the biggest troll thread I've seen in a while, congrats Dawg. Played me like a damn fiddle with that title.

Ok, this is it guys

Im opening my own Crash Bandicoot Reboot Kickstarter. The game will support 4k, even though I never even seen a 4K display. I will make sure the game is announced on Sony E3 press conference, and that a demo of it will be included in Uncharted 4. THX YALL!!

Will it have a procedurally generated world with Dark Souls combat?

Gabe3208

Banned
SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!
Is this a way to get some money from uninformed saps? I'm very confused how this is a real thing?

General gist of the kickstarter campaign:
"I am 20 years old and want to make a Star Wars RPG, give me money and I'll figure it out along the way"

SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!
Is this a way to get some money from uninformed saps? I'm very confused how this is a real thing?

General gist of the kickstarter campaign:
"I am 20 years old and want to make a Star Wars RPG, give me money and I'll figure it out along the way"

The creator is a naive kid and this won't get funded. Don't worry

mjc

So he is either:

A. An 11 year old boy who's on a power trip

B. A child with mental issues

C. Legitimately a creative powerhouse

Top Bottom