• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wizman23 said:
His banning is the best thing to happen at GAF in 2009 so far. He was responsible for that train wreck of the other K2 thread.
:lol harsh words.

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
holy balls at OP. well done, very nice graphics, smooth looking as well.

so hyped.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Truant said:
Going to play some more SP now. Anything I should keep a lookout for?
I HATE YOU ! :mad:
No, i dont... but i could... i think.

Fersis

Truant said:
I didn't mean to rub it in, I just wanted to check if there was anything in particular you wanted to know :)
Can you play with bots? Even without the server online ?
Like you against 7 bots or something?

thaOwner

Damn, so i just finished reading TTP impression and i gotta say, its sounds incredible. It sucks that I won't be there day one because my lil bro has my PS3. I might need to pick up another one.

Truant

This is beginnging to sound like some Live Video Chat thing.

Me on 7 guys?

SURE WHY THE FUCK NOT I GOTTA PAY THE BILLS AND IVE ALREADY GIVEN BIRTH TO LIKE 20 KIDS ALREADY IM READY FOR THAT SHIT

Anyway,

I'll try out the bots.

Esch

Banned
Truant said:
I didn't mean to rub it in, I just wanted to check if there was anything in particular you wanted to know :)

Are the controls or graphics any different from the demo version?

Truant said:

Me on 7 guys?

SURE WHY THE FUCK NOT I GOTTA PAY THE BILLS AND IVE ALREADY GIVEN BIRTH TO LIKE 20 KIDS ALREADY IM READY FOR THAT SHIT

Anyway,

I'll try out the bots.

any signs of an early release in the game? :lol
like is there tha number 12 anywhere in the game......

never mind

Duke Togo

I enjoyed reading the back story in the OP. Nicely done. I wonder how many times I'll play through that demo before release...

Remf

Man, I just got a good chuckle from reading the old threads Bruce included in the 1st page. Lots and LOTS of eating crow as the game progressed. Great job on the Official Tread Bruce and everyone else who participated.

andycapps

Truant said:

Me on 7 guys?

Anyway,

I'll try out the bots.

Take one for the team.
or 7

FabCam

First post in the soon to be biggest thread on GAF :D

The game comes out on the last day of my mock exams - will be a great week end!

Immedietely put up one of the wallpapers on my home computer. Just got to work and used another one of the awesome wallpapers. Now I can't wait to get back home to put the theme on my ps3!!!

seriously, what can ever top this thread??

Fersis

Truant said:
Nope, exactly the same. The 'lag' is still there, for sure.
Dont call it lag, you are gonna be quoted on n4g.com frontpage !
Also ,did you tried the bots?
TrAcEr_x90 said:
Immedietely put up one of the wallpapers on my home computer. Just got to work and used another one of the awesome wallpapers. Now I can't wait to get back home to put the theme on my ps3!!!

seriously, what can ever top this thread??
Official Uncharted 2 thread maybe?
I want to do the official thread of KOF XII... but its gonna suck besides this beast. :D

SolidC213

Truant said:
Nope, exactly the same. The 'lag' is still there, for sure.

Is the feel different online? I know there is no cover system implemented for online but other than that, is it pretty much the same?

Duke Togo

I'm totally ignorant when it comes to the multiplayer side of this game. For those of you who played the multiplayer beta, was it run on dedicated servers or p2p? Was there much lag to speak of?

Kuroyume

Banned
do6jva.jpg

:lol

Frillen

Why was Wollan banned anyway? Sorry been away for quite some time.

Anyway, finished the game twice now, and it was a much better experience the second time through mostly because the first time I beat it I wasn't really a big fan of the controls, but they grew on my.

The best thing about the second time was all the graphically touches I missed the first time, and the insane thing is that I've probably missed a whole bunch of others, so I'm going to beat at least two more times.

As far as gameplay goes, I was blown away with some of the sections midway through the game, but I'm still not a big fan of the story. A bit messed up IMO.

I need to play more of the multiplayer though, but the single player was definitely a fantastic ride.

Loudninja

Frillen said:
Why was Wollan banned?

Anyway, finished the game twice now, and it was a much better experience the second time through mostly because the first time I beat it I wasn't really a big fan of the controls, but they grew on my.

The best thing about the second time was all the graphically touches I missed the first time, and the insane thing is that I've probably missed a whole bunch of others, so I'm going to beat at least two more times.

As far as gameplay goes, I was blown away with some of the sections midway through the game, but I'm still not a big fan of the story. A bit messed up IMO.

>_> who are you?!?

Frillen said:
Why was Wollan banned anyway? Sorry been away for quite some time.

bah

:lol Fucking lol at the flame-out Doombriger pic!

R.I.P.

Stupid question: what's the story with "Wollan's View"?

Slightly stupid question in the face of such an amazing OP: is there really going to be no LE edition in North America?

Top Bottom