• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall turned GOLD.

N30RYU

Who around here is from the Helgan side? I read the wiki long ago and since then I'm in the Helgan side, I get they point of view and to me they are the good ones... fuck the ISA.

Really want to see them from the inside in Shadow Fall.

wizzbang

Banned
Always been an SP gamer, KZ2 and 3 delivered (although KZ2 MP was surprisingly good and under rated) - Same for this one, they aren't AAA+++ games but they are consistently solid.
Hell I've finished KZ2 twice - may even do it one more time before offloading the PS3

raF8UUj.jpg

Too perfect

Derrick01

Banned
I hope it's more like goldeneye with the mission structure and gadgets, don't you even play as a secret agent this time?

Goldeneye structure is no big deal, all you do is handle objectives in any order you want.

I hope it's more like Crysis where you can handle the objectives how you want. Total freedom.

Ricky_R

Goldeneye structure is no big deal, all you do is handle objectives in any order you want.

I hope it's more like Crysis where you can handle the objectives how you want. Total freedom.

Don't hold your breath, and even more so cause it's you. You won't have near the freedom to tackle objectives that you had in Crysis.

Marvel

could never
irvMFlA8fcLDl.png
24 days.

Campaign. I've been dying to see this scene on my television screen since February.

ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif

Me too, internet GIFs and YT vids don't do it justice.

As for co-op my mistake I believe that may come slightly later when the season pass hits? either way it looks like most of you, like me will be hitting the campaign first. Then after a few hours of that I'll dive into the MP carnage.

Nice.

I can't wait to share awesome kill clips with that sexy share button on the DS4.

Binabik15

"We are Gold! Now everybody eat their celebratory muffin and go back to work on that day one patch!"

At least that's how I imagine GG right now.

curb

Banned
I'm finally allowing myself to start getting excited for the PS4 launch. I knew after E3 that launch would seem like an eternity so I put in my preorder and tried not to think about it. It's news like this that makes me realize that we're really close and that's great. This will be my first time getting a console at launch - I've always waited at least a year before jumping in.

EktorPR

Congrats to GG for delivering another fantastic-looking piece of software.

I have a question in regards to the Season Pass (and forgive my ignorance in the process)... Will I be able to purchase it on PSN after day 1? I need a proper taste of how the game plays/feels to fully commit to its multiplayer offerings.

Top Bottom