• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Of Fighters XII To Be Shown At AOU 2008, Console Release In 2009 Hooooooooolyyy

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
kofxii_flhb.gif

Old ladies in the background @ 0:33. :lol

Lyte Edge said:
Virtually ever fighting game SNK has released since 2005 has had online play.

Just not outside of Japan. But there's no way they're going to release fighters for PS3 and 360 without PSN and XBL support. That would be just foolish.

They had online on the Xbox titles here... they just didn't make a PS2 network.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Error said:
yep

kofxii2.jpg

promo poster for the game

Don't get your hopes too high, I wouldn't confirm any characters without seeing in-game sprites.

I remember being sooo hyped for Rock Howard in 2k3 and then they just replaced his portrait in the official site by...Tyzoc/Gryphon Mask.

But yeah let's hope for Goro and Leona coming back in the roster!
and Heidern and Yamazaki and Joe and Andy and...

Madvillain said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/269534.html

new trailer. it's looking like Playmore might finally redeem themselves.

OMG! This is sick! Music is rad and Ralph is HUUUUUUGE! :O

mint said:
That's not Fatcoon, that's that one artist who did the Neo Geo Battle Coliseum. Nona is the lead character designer for this game. We have yet to see character artwork yet, other than that promotional poster..who, as I mentioned already, is not done by Fatcoon or Nona. It's sad that the artist for KOFXI is not lead designer for kofxii, but Nona is decent, as long as he doesn't go too crazy (snk vs capcom)

Tell me something I don't know.

I'm lamenting the fact that Fatcoon has tarnished SNK's realm of awesome. Ash should GTFO with his tranny Liz Hurley ass. You're no Poison buddy.

Nona on the otherhand is awesomesauce all day-night.

Top Bottom