• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 (2013) and KH Browser game for PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

It doesn't include 358/2 Days. This is basically KH1 Final Mix (except with Japanese voice) and KH Re:CoM in HD, and they're redoing all the 358/2 Days cutscenes in HD for the theater mode. It does NOT include the DS game, only the cutscenes.

There's also a social game for PC browsers announced.

IHaveIce

Banned
hope they also do this for KH2, BbS and 3D so all games would be on a home console.

And hopefully we don't have to wait too long( lol it's Square)

Kazerei

Banned
I forget, how does 358/2 Days fit into the storyline? I remember that CoM features Sora and is a direct sequel to KH1.

Subaru

I think there will be Kingdom Hearts 2.5, including KH 2, RE: Codec and Birth by Sleep (maybe?).

I don't think they will relaunch Drop Dream Distance so soon...

(I always write Drop Dead Diva before I remember that is Dream Distance =P)

Neat, but not entirely unexpected except for the game selection. I guess I don't need to worry about replacing my copy of KH1 that one of my nephews made off with. Or hid. Kids these days.

So they can do 2.5 with 2, Re:Coded, and Birth By Sleep, maybe?

This is what I'm thinking. Mo money.

Drago

It doesn't include 358/2 Days. This is basically KH1 Final Mix (except with Japanese voice) and KH Re:CoM in HD, and they're redoing all the 358/2 Days cutscenes in HD for the theater mode. It does NOT include the DS game, only the cutscenes.

well that sucks

Seda

good

Aeana

Nowhere in the article does it say that this includes Days. It just says the cutscenes will be rendered in HD.

EDIT: Oh, beaten.

near

Gold Member
Seems like they're releasing this according to the chronology but why didn't they include BbS in this volume if that's the case? :s

NFreak

Ah, ok, that makes more sense.

laika09

1. Announce HD remake of popular game.
2. Go an entire year without saying anything about it.
3. Announce HD remake of another popular game.

Square Enix, I just don't know anymore.

Oh....

Well, that's kinda lame :/

I never got into what I played of 358/2 Days but it would have been nice to have a second shot at it in HD :/

Cade

Negative: What if it doesn't come to the West?
Positive: PS3 region free KH1 Final Mix fun for everyone!

Oh, thank Christ.

Now I can at least play the game and 1000/Platinum it without having to be exposed to 358/2 Days again.

But Chain of Memories though. Hmm, maybe it's better if I just pass.

Mr. Fix

Thanks for clarifying. Not sure if I'll dip in anymore. Why not include 2? BS!

I wonder what 2.5 will include. Can't be BBS since that's before KH1.

That would be a hell of a pack though. KH2 HD and BBS HD.

Yea good thing they ported those 2 games on the Nintendo systems to teh awesome Sony ones, Nintendo sux amirite?

Damn, man take it easy. A lot of people have ps3's so it's good we don't have to buy a new expensive system to play this.

SoulUnison

Banned
358/Days with console assets and Dualshock controls? Seems like the real star of the show, to me.

It'll be cool to get Final Mix in English, too.

Not really interested in playing RE:CoM again, though.

1. Announce HD remake of popular game.
2. Go an entire year without saying anything about it.
3. Announce HD remake of another popular game.

Square Enix, I just don't know anymore.

How do you think the drones at SE Japan feel? "We're making what now? UGH."

Foffy

Banned

So they're not letting players suffer through 358 again?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Strange choices but okay.

I have a strange feeling they won't put online play into Days.

Oh well, that's pretty poop.

Resilient

Bizarre, thanks for translating!

Kisaya

Wow I'm actually excited for this. I LOVED the first KH and it'll be nice replaying it in HD (especially the final mix verison!! ;3)

CoM, meeh...

358/2 Days... are you fucking kidding me? Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All I wanted, finally I can experience KH beyond just DDD and BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom