• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 (2013) and KH Browser game for PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubern

I'm down. But what I REALLY want is HD KH2FM+, so I seriously hope it's also coming down the line.

Also please don't price it something stupid like 8000¥
(who am I kidding :()

hamchan

It doesn't include 358/2 Days. This is basically KH1 Final Mix (except with Japanese voice) and KH Re:CoM in HD, and they're redoing all the 358/2 Days cutscenes in HD for the theater mode. It does NOT include the DS game, only the cutscenes.

There's also a social game for PC browsers announced.

I don't know if this is a bad thing because I'm getting less games in this collection or if it's a good thing because 358/2 Days is shit.

Cade

Well now it got weirder. Hopefully they do release it in the West and do separate download versions as I don't really care for Chain of Memories.

SykoTech

No II and BbS? Well, given FFX HD, I suppose it's not surprising for them to put out a broken-up Collection. Really poor effort compared to Sony's collections.

Still, KH1 Final Mix on PS3! And trophies! Now if only we could get it to come to the West.

Oh god they are going to be releasing the HD versions in multiple parts. If it means being able to play the final mix versions, I'll probably end up getting this.

Drago

Oh, I think I understand the name now... it includes KH1 and CoM, the midquel between KH1 and 2. Therefore, 1.5

I feel dumb lol

klee123

It's also hilarious that we get this announcement but we haven't had a single update of FFX HD since TGS last year.

DSix

Banned
No 2?!
Oh, Haha! It's a compilation of the 3 KH games I can't stand.

That's good, it means I'll just buy the hell out of the next one with KH2 and BBS.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Why the heck didn't Sony include this in their conference yesterday?

Some companies will want to announce their own products outside of Sony's control.

Would -you- trust Sony to not f-ck up your game announcement?!

Right now i wouldn't let them manage a cat.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Kind of curious, if it's on ps3, then why not 360 as well?

Is it just simpler to port ps2 games to ps3?

If they release it in the West I could see it getting a 360 port. The 360 is deader than 2Pac in Japan, so no point in wasting time and money on releasing a 360 port there.

Fularu

Banned
360 and Wii U versions would make sense for overseas market, but Square-Enix is lazy and this is probably a lazy HD port of the PS2 games.

WiiU version would make a lot of sense in 2013 in Japan, especially if it helps fill an RPG void when it comes out.

iammeiam

Why the heck didn't Sony include this in their conference yesterday?

I honestly think yesterday was supposed to focus on Vita, and this would have overshadowed everything they had to show for Vita.

Plus then ignoring FFXHD's no-show would have been harder.

Beth Cyra

Haha, even their collections are half-assed.

Given they are upping the DS games cutscenes to HD I wouldn't really say it's half assed.

We get three games worth of story content in this and quite possibly a second to have three more.

As it is we get two full games plus anothers worth of cutscenes, so more then we got out of stuff like Ico/Shadow and Zone HD.

Not all bad

Xion_Keyblade_Days.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom