• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Azerare

I'm currently at starlight +17. I'm curious what would be the next keyblade worth leveling up. I guess I'm just curious to hear what the other keyblade upgrade bonuses focus on.

Credo

I'm currently at starlight +17. I'm curious what would be the next keyblade worth leveling up. I guess I'm just curious to hear what the other keyblade upgrade bonuses focus on.

Check this site and click the name of the keyblade you're interested in under the Keyblade List section. It'll take you to a page that shows the multipliers for each slot at each level and the materials needed to level it up.

Credo

Don't worry too much about it. It's likely that the next avatar boards that will be offered will have SP I or SP II on them. Just keep that Sebastian handy for when those become available.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I know I'll never be among the best anyway unless I start shelling out hundreds of dollars, and even then, my pulls might still be pathetic. Just going to wait for the next time there's something that you all on here are going wild about. *cough*
Brooms
*cough*

Guys, does everyone share the same daily login bonus? I don't mean the ones you get after being logged in like 50 then 100 days. I mean the ones that go 50, 50, 100, 100, 200. Are we all on the same day?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
With KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue right around the corner, celebrate with HD Aqua Medals starting tonight! #KHUX #KH

C2lTnnvUkAAOacN.jpg

Psxphile

So it is Medal or Medals? Will we be able to guilt the sumbitch, finally?

And where the fuck is the DDD HD event? Meow Wow and pals is basically worthless by now but I still want to guilt it.

mJG7WEZ.png

Been waiting months for this man, don't let me down...

Famassu

Oh thank beelzie, got full guilt for Pence in two tries. I had to do, like, 35 tries to get the first day's medal to 25% and 15-20 to get the third day's. I so wasn't up to another huge grind, no matter if I got a lot of Avatar coins out of it. -_-

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I know I'll never be among the best anyway unless I start shelling out hundreds of dollars, and even then, my pulls might still be pathetic. Just going to wait for the next time there's something that you all on here are going wild about. *cough*
Brooms
*cough*

That would be KHII iKairi. Special: Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of defense. Oh yeah, all of this is for 0 Cost and a Tier 5 SAB*!

Not that THAT will matter without brooms...

Azuran

Banned
That would be KHII iKairi. Special: Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of defense. Oh yeah, all of this is for 0 Cost and a Tier 5 SAB*!

It's a buff medal so I'll live without the guilt.

It's a buff medal so I'll live without the guilt.
Yeah, it's not as big of a loss as it is for many other Premiums.

I've been saving up for this (at 18k now) and my biggest fear is that it will be one of those "Unlock SAB on the featured Premium Medal before the end of the event to unlock" type of medals.

Can't sleep right now (it's past midnight here in California lol) so I just ended up completing all of the HD Aqua levels in the evert and cleared 1 board. Going to farm coins and Merryweathers so that I can finally guilt her.

Psxphile

Didn't realize grinding coins was involved for the HD Aqua event, wasted most of my AP earlier grinding EXP and Evolve medals and I was only able to grab two HD Aquas + plus the freebie gift one for logging in during the event (7 total, so those of us w/ HD Aqua from before should be able to reroll guilt once). Until tomorrow, then.

Sölf

Huh, the event is pretty easy actually. You get so many coins on the last mission it's easymode all the way. I finished the first board and probably 1/3 of the second one (even though that will get more expensive later on). As soon as 1 of the big Eggs spawn you get 250-300 coins for killing that alone. I had some tries were 2 big eggs and 2-3 small ones spawned, that alone gave me ~1000 coins.

Does anyone who play JP know how common those optional objectives for "Use 5 star or less medals" are? There were a few early on, and I'm wondering if I should bother saving dupes at 5 stars.

Credo

There's no way this thing doesn't get nerfed, is there?

CRS

It will since the medal was never supposed to have the buff and debuff. SENA JP announced the medal with all those abilities and since the backlash from changing it would have been too great, they kept it. Basically the same thing thing that happened with Jack and Sally in the Global version.

Damn I messed up. 3-pipped my HD Aqua and evolved her, was working on the second HD Aqua and I accidentally fused my evolved 3-pipped one and lost all those pips.
Darn TV is too distracting!!!

Psxphile

Aqua HD guilted @ 85%. Not too bad, and I have one reroll left but of course I ran out of AP so I'm going to have to wait to claim that last medal.

Damn I messed up. 3-pipped my HD Aqua and evolved her, was working on the second HD Aqua and I accidentally fused my evolved 3-pipped one and lost all those pips.
Darn TV is too distracting!!!
I had that happen before but with a different medal. Feels bad. The lock feature is there for a reason but who remembers to use it in the middle of a mass merging?

CRS

Go ahead and contact their support, explain the situation, and maybe they'll be kind to you. Saw someone get an event medal back from support after they accidentally sold it.

I have an overload of good Upright Magic medals lol. Boosted Aqua, boosted Donald, and now HD Aqua.

Too bad none of them are AoE, though. I have a 100% guilted Hades to cover my Reversed Magic AoE, but I really could use a good Upright Magic one.

Credo

Since I hadn't been using Aqua in my normal rotation, I'm tempted to hold on to an extra copy of her so I can guilt it during a future guilt-boosting period. The last thing I guilted turned out to be 47% =\

I had that happen before but with a different medal. Feels bad. The lock feature is there for a reason but who remembers to use it in the middle of a mass merging?

Go ahead and contact their support, explain the situation, and maybe they'll be kind to you. Saw someone get an event medal back from support after they accidentally sold it.

Thanks y'all! I should have known better to use the lock feature but I just wasn't thinking. I'll definitely give support a try, might get lucky! I've accepted my loss just in case though hahaha

Psxphile

I rerolled but I couldn't improve my 85%. Good thing mirrors exist, but I don't want to blow more than 10 on any one medal until I have a sizable amount in stock.

Credo

I'm just gonna hold on to the medals till we have another guilting event. Aqua is too precious to waste.

I just rolled a 48% on mine, so I'm definitely holding on to my last Aqua medal so I can roll again during that event. That's the 2nd medal in a row I've guilted in the high 40s.

creid

60% on mine. I don't think a guilting event is likely to come back for a while, but we'll see how low I run on medal space...

Famassu

HD Aqua is pretty pointless at this point after the Donald event. Much weaker, lower multiplier & the random target thing make it far worse than Classic Donald, unless you desperately need to shave off the overall gauge cost from your keyblade setup(s).

Ilvocare

HD Aqua is pretty pointless at this point after the Donald event. Much weaker, lower multiplier & the random target thing make it far worse than Classic Donald, unless you desperately need to shave off the overall gauge cost from your keyblade setup(s).

but what if you need a lot of single-target dps and you need it now

Famassu

but what if you need a lot of single-target dps and you need it now
Then one should have done what c-murph did:

QppIjjg.png

:p

I missed the world of FF event.
I miss anything good?
Was it the one with the adventurer raid boss? You didn't miss all that much. The event boards were just filled with Exp and munny medals + a few cool avatar parts (Terra and Aqua's armors) + the extra board had a few magic mirrors. I don't think there were any Chips, Dales or Cids? Kind of a grindy boss, IIRC. Only had a couple of parts so not many turns per try and it had tons of health.

Then one should have done what c-murph did:

QppIjjg.png

:p

Was it the one with the adventurer raid boss? You didn't miss all that much. The event boards were just filled with Exp and munny medals + a few cool avatar parts (Terra and Aqua's armors) + the extra board had a few magic mirrors. I don't think there were any Chips, Dales or Cids? Kind of a grindy boss, IIRC. Only had a couple of parts so not many turns per try and it had tons of health.

Shoot I forgot to use my event coins cause I did help with bosses
Oh well.

Do they ever redo events?

Famassu

So I guess the World of FF 3000 jewel pull is actually something of a great pull, especially if one doesn't have any 2 turn buffs previously. Guaranteed strong AOE 2-turn damage increasing medal per pull was too hard to say no to, especially since I JUST missed the Top 5000 in the Jack & Sally HSC and didn't get the J&S medal. So I did one and got WOFF Yuna (Magic). Pretty perfect for my Divine Rose's 3rd slot.

Of course the game otherwise decided to say a big fuck you and gave me a 3-dotted Belle and a 3-dotted Mr. Smee. -_- Fuck this game sometimes, seriously. >_<;

Shoot I forgot to use my event coins cause I did help with bosses
Oh well.

Do they ever redo events?
Not really, no.

Permanently A

How do you reroll on Aqua? Don't they only give you seven?

I got pretty lucky today, I did like 10 runs of the Donald event and got 3 boosted donalds which got me to 94% guilt on Donald

Ava Pug

Took me a whole day of reloading the friends list to finally find a WOFF Sora.
Not enough damage to kill the speed lvl400 copter in one turn so had to rely on para+ and sleep+ for a second turn.

Setup was Divine Rose +28 & 84% bonus
iKairi
WOFF Sora
WOFF Yuna Para+
WOFF Tama Boosted 90% AB3
WOFF Seph Boosted 95% AB3
WOFF Sora Sleep+

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Not enough damage to kill the speed lvl400 copter in one turn so had to rely on para+ and sleep+ for a second turn.

iKairi
WOFF Sora
WOFF Yuna Para+
WOFF Sora Sleep+

WmnuDxf.gif

Ava pls how do you do the things you doooooo

Terra and Aqua avatar boards. Damn you, Sena. Damn you to hell.

iKairi
WOFF Sora
WOFF Yuna Para+
WOFF Sora Sleep+
Breh. This is overkill. What do you even need Ariel and Sebastian for?

CRS

Terra and Aqua avatar boards. Damn you, Sena. Damn you to hell.

Breh. This is overkill. What do you even need Ariel and Sebastian for?

Actually, all that is pretty needed to pass the 25M threshold. It's impossible to get the points without your own Sora and possibly without a guilted WOFF medal.

And yeah, with Proud Mode (supposedly) coming soon, the guilted medal will come in handy.

Top Bottom