• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Skittles

PSA: Pull on the ikairi deal if you haven't. It's pretty much a free 10 pull because of this

"[Illus.Kairi Deal Follow-up] As an apology, we will send 1500 Jewels to all who pull before midnight (PT), and 300 Jewels to everyone! "

Skittles

Grinding for jewels now to do the pull.

Funny how they don't tell people until so late. I mean it's already 11pm on east coast. lol
It's the same time they update every night. Funnily enough they even sent out a push notification.

So it looks like we'll be getting old event medals(possibly only HSC right now) come monday. The blurry pic they posted you can clearly see Behemoth, Rax, and the TWEWY medals
C9V2n0DV0AAFU-X.png
Behemoth_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

Roxas_%26_Axel_%26_Xion_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

Neku_%26_Shiki_%26_Joshua_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

Are any of those event medals any good?

Behemoth and the TWEWY medals are good if they are guilted, but kinda outclassed otherwise. They would be amazing for raid bosses with a Strength +1000/Extra Attack and a Raid Boss +40% Attack trait.

The Roxas & Axel & Xion medal was amazing when it first released, but that was super early in the lifespan of the game. If you don't have a good buffer then I can see you getting some use out of it, especially if you roll an Extra Attack on there.

EDIT: Oh, I managed to guilt Mysterious Figure with my free pull, but my Maleficent B (boosted + Extra Attack) completely outclasses him. Oh well.

Kitoro

Of course my girlfriend who just started the game got iKairi 2, Ursula, and Illustrated Sora B on her first two 10 rolls, and then her free 1500 pull got her a dupe Illustrated Sora B with 3 pips to combine with the other, and I've gotten nothing but crap in my last few 10 pulls. :p

Razmos

It's the same time they update every night. Funnily enough they even sent out a push notification.

So it looks like we'll be getting old event medals(possibly only HSC right now) come monday. The blurry pic they posted you can clearly see Behemoth, Rax, and the TWEWY medals

Behemoth_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

Roxas_%26_Axel_%26_Xion_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

Neku_%26_Shiki_%26_Joshua_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png
Oh shit, I'm 2 pips away from guilting my RAX medal. I really hope I'm able to get some.

Famassu

Sooo. did I miss the free 1500 jewels already? Damn sleep!

I have 1020 jewels though I'm not sure if there's really anything I could've done to get 500 jewels. Might've been able to get 300-450 jewels from the Proud Mode quests if I could've gotten 10-15 quests further.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Really glad I sad fuck it and pulled last night. It allowed me to guilt 3 medals and I'm getting those 1500 jewels back? Thanks SENA.

Razmos

Didn't get extra attack on my Ill. Kairi 2 but I did get SP gauges+2 And Def+2000 which are great considering I'm using her on all keyblades.

This happened though:
Magic strength up 4 for 2 turns? Awesome. That's +5 on the first turn (with Kairi) and maxed out on the second.

Famassu

Bleh. 3-pipped medals were Cinderella and Xigbar A. Cinderella is mehhhh and I've already got Xigbar A w/100% guilt & Extra Attack & ABIIIMax.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So if I post an album of my medals with my keyblade levels, would anyone want to help me put together some builds (and maybe something that can tackle XIII)?

c-murph

Pull from the 1500 jewel ikairi pull tonight and get 1500 jewels back! Free pull!!!

300 jewels for everyone on top of that!

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/852718057747361792

Edit: Glad this pull is free... All junk...

Yeah!~ Glad i did a last min pul last nite. Didn't really get too much but was able to guilt three medals. Guilted Belle with my Def III... But I don't need her anymore since I have B&B with a Def III.

deanote666

Anyone else having trouble playing on slower wifi after the cross update?

I have a 3Mb connection and didn't have a problem before. Now it takes 30 seconds or more for some pages to load in the game. Even when I am not "crossing".

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone else having trouble playing on slower wifi after the cross update?

I have a 3Mb connection and didn't have a problem before. Now it takes 30 seconds or more for some pages to load in the game. Even when I am not "crossing".

I have had HUGE load times on good wifi, bad wifi, and cellular. It only recently started.

I was joking with a friend yesterday that because I have ib&b with extra attack, ikairi1 would be useless to me and I don't want her.

Did my 5th pull for ikairi2 today and ended up with this..

EpVZpIz.png

The Riku got me 1000 attack strength trait and obviously I have ikairi2 now so I am still very happy.

I just think getting the ikairi1 was funny and a waste for me.

Well I guess I can use her for certain proud quests...

CRS

If you have debuffs that last more than one turn, it's sometimes nicer to keep Kairi since she doesn't reset the enemies' status.

The debuffs also have to outweigh the extra 3 GEN ATK up, so if they don't, you can keep using the iB&B.

Famassu

Vexen B with Extra Attack and Defense Boost 3 completely breaks this game. Or at least speed & magic missions that don't have a "win in 1 turn" objective. With it, I just survived lvl 400 enemies in the Proud Event Sun gem quests for several turns and the lvl 261 possessor in Coliseum round 140 hellbent on poisoning & paralyzing me each turn. Will also try to kill everything in the HSC now, just to up my position in the rankings a bit.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So in order to not overload this thread with screenshots, I've put together an album of all my 6* medals. Of course, the way my phone uploaded them is a bit weird. So here's a quick description:

• 1-3 are guilted medals
  • 4-6 are magic medals
  • 7-9 are speed medals
  • 10-12 are power medals

My current keyblade levels:

• Starlight +23
  • Treasure Trove +23
  • Lady Luck +23
  • Three Wishes +23
  • Olympia +24
  • Divine Rose +24
  • MOG +2
  • Sleeping Lion +6

I'm only on quest 557, so I've got a BIT more to finish before I unlock the other keyblades. For upgrade purposes, I have:

• 26 Adamantite
  • 7 Orichalcum
  • 0 Electrum
  • 2 Speed Gems (?)

I also have a bunch of skills I can pass on. No Second Chance for my iKairi 2, but I have a few decent ones.

Thanks to Meijer sales, I've got some 300+ skip tickets and more jewels on the way! -_-

I need help deciding what to focus on. I need more Cid medals, so...Blah. But I also need help with that last XIII quest and also some ideas on where I should build and when I should be pulling.

Kitoro

This game is so strange in that even those who spend hundreds, even thousands on the game, can have all the best medals, yet not enough of the right ones guilted to reach the meta.

I really think that most medals should come 3 pipped. Needing 7 no-pips to guilt is insane.

If you have debuffs that last more than one turn, it's sometimes nicer to keep Kairi since she doesn't reset the enemies' status.

The debuffs also have to outweigh the extra 3 GEN ATK up, so if they don't, you can keep using the iB&B.

Yeah. I have nothing for enemies status that last 2 turns. So iKairi will just gather dust. lol

So in order to not overload this thread with screenshots, I've put together an album of all my 6* medals. Of course, the way my phone uploaded them is a bit weird. So here's a quick description:
Should probably tell people which ones are guilted as well.
Unless you meant first 4 rows?

This game is so strange in that even those who spend hundreds, even thousands on the game, can have all the best medals, yet not enough of the right ones guilted to reach the meta.

I really think that most medals should come 3 pipped. Needing 7 no-pips to guilt is insane.

I mean I think anyone that spends $100s+ on the game probably do quite well in the meta.
But anyone who goes 'dolphin' or whatever probably can be surpassed by F2P because they can just get bad luck.

Speaking of being in the meta since I finally got iKairi2, I was able to finally advance more in the Coliseum. Shooting from rank 6700ish round 105 to rank 3466 round 145.
I also, for the first time ever, was able to kill everything in the high score challenge. Did it twice and got a high of 12.5mill. And am barely in top 10k for rank.
Now idea how I am so high for Coliseum but so low for High Score challenge.
Do people just ignore the Coliseum? I found it easier than HSC.

Per my post, pictures 1-3 are guilted medals.

Oh wow. You have a lot guilted. lol

Well maybe try something like Pooh&Piglet, iKairi2, World of Chaos, Ansem the Wise, Xion, then friendly Male B or some kind of guilted magic medal.
Or Pooh&Piglet, iKairi2, World of Chaos, magic key art thing, Ansem the Wise and then final attack with a friendly medal to do as much damage as possible.

For three wishes. Maybe level it up more if needed.

CRS

Since there's a mercy pull for the HSC medals, it's easier to get a high percentage. Have to get at least 70% to get a decent rank in this HSC.

Also, Coliseum ranks mean nothing this early in the month. People typically start ranking up during the last week.

Since there's a mercy pull for the HSC medals, it's easier to get a high percentage. Have to get at least 70% to get a decent rank in this HSC.

Also, Coliseum ranks mean nothing this early in the month. People typically start ranking up during the last week.

That is true.
And 70% jeeze..

I mean I will probably lose about 100-200 rank a day. if I didn't do it at all for the rest of the month I'd prob still make top 10k.
Also I realized I'm probably doing better in Coliseum than HSC because Coliseum doesn't allow friendly medals.
Friendly medals can really make a big difference for people.

deanote666

Speaking of being in the meta since I finally got iKairi2, I was able to finally advance more in the Coliseum. Shooting from rank 6700ish round 105 to rank 3466 round 145.
I also, for the first time ever, was able to kill everything in the high score challenge. Did it twice and got a high of 12.5mill. And am barely in top 10k for rank.
Now idea how I am so high for Coliseum but so low for High Score challenge.
Do people just ignore the Coliseum? I found it easier than HSC.

With an 84% boost, I was able to get around 17.4m on the HSC.
With a 94% boost, I was able to get around 18.2m on the HSC.

For the Coliseum, you want to get as far as you can as soon as you can. Waiting until the end of the month will get you a worse rank. For those in the same round, their rank relative to that round is first come, first serve.

For example, the 6th person to reach round 180 will be 6 places behind the last person to reach round 181. So, if you reach round 180 on the first day of the month, you may have 1-5 people ahead of you. If you wait till the end of the month, you may have 800 people in front of you. You may move more places at a time but you will be in the worst rank for the round you stop at by doing it at the end of the month..

Man, I'm stuck on Vexen but i'm so freaking close. Each enemy is only left with like a tiny bit of health. If I could somehow get just a little bit more damage out of at least one medal Id be set.

Top Bottom