• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Psxphile

C_GaY4RVYAElQrm.jpg:small

Also 0AP campaign.
iHTSora medal is Tier 5 Upright Speed 7-hit AoE x3.25 @ 3SP
No other special ability. Decent if guilted, otherwise...?

Skittles

C_GaY4RVYAElQrm.jpg:small

Also 0AP campaign.
iHTSora medal is Tier 5 Upright Speed 7-hit AoE x3.25 @ 3SP
No other special ability. Decent if guilted, otherwise...?
About a 9x multi when max guilted. So one of the best AOE medals, shame it's not type effective and upright speed.

Gems being a part of the gauntlet is cool. Hopefully that's permanent.

Oh man, I can't even remember the last time we had a kind of grindy event that wasn't a raid boss (like the watermelons). They also skipped the proud+ quests last week, even though they said it was every 2 weeks. They also didn't give a content preview friday, even though they said those would happen every friday when there was no content update for the weekend(that isn't a raid boss). It was 2 steps forward with the coli change and 1 step back with the lack of content this month

I was 184th in last month's coliseum and have already been pushed into the 260's of this month's...

Meowjesty 100% chipped w/ ABIII max, +6 gen strength, +2 power strength enemy -2 power def, 2.70 multiplier on olympia, and does 1 damage per hit in tier 14 on red enemies...

King don goof 150% chipped w/ ABIII max, ground enemy def -60%, extra attack 40%, +6 gen strength, +2 speed strength enemy -2 speed def, 2.10 multiplier on olympia, and does 1 damage per hit in tier 14 on flying enemies on the 2nd attack.....

Edit: illustrated halloween sora VIP medal, jewel gauntlet quests next week.... Yay?

It seems the gauntlet will give some gem(s) as well.

I'd be more tempted to get VIP more, if it wasn't freaking 4 medals. It's so BS. Only time it has been all 7 medals is when it was the Minnie & Daisy medal, which was outdated quickly when Chip & Dale came out.

c-murph

It seems the gauntlet will give some gem(s) as well.

I'd be more tempted to get VIP more, if it wasn't freaking 4 medals. It's so BS. Only time it has been all 7 medals is when it was the Minnie & Daisy medal, which was outdated quickly when Chip & Dale came out.

Was M&D medal all together?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Those new Hades quests in JP are insane looking. I wonder if Global will EVER be to the point where something like that is possible...

Those new Hades quests in JP are insane looking. I wonder if Global will EVER be to the point where something like that is possible...
As someone with fairly decent medals in JP, they're not even possible for me. Someone managed to beat them with 4 Sephi EXs. That's how tough they are.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
As someone with fairly decent medals in JP, they're not even possible for me. Someone managed to beat them with 4 Sephi EXs. That's how tough they are.

I have to wonder how they balance those missions.

Also, my quest for Namine continues. My 3 pulls today were not HOT garbage (2 iCloud and 1 iRoxas), max guilt my Genie and Lumiere...But fuck that Namine. Ha.

c-murph

I have to wonder how they balance those missions.

Also, my quest for Namine continues. My 3 pulls today were not HOT garbage (2 iCloud and 1 iRoxas), max guilt my Genie and Lumiere...But fuck that Namine. Ha.

You've gone this far. Might as well go all the way... lul.

Gauntlet quests and board are done, the final quest made me nervous that I couldn't 1-turn it, but managed to do so.

Might buy VIP but not sure... We shall see.

Munti

I'm back on 30'000 jewels ^^. Took veeery long. Hope there will be a very great banner with mercy pull again one day.

deanote666

We really need a guilting event...

Maybe 1/30 of the last fusions I've done to free up room in my inventory actually improved the guilt %....

Famassu

So the price of the weekly unlock has risen to 17€ in Finland too. Gonna go fully F2P on this, not spending any more money except the rare 5€ weekly unlock if we ever get one again. 15€ was already too high but as a kind of once (or occasionally twice) a month fee it was something I was willing to do as a kind of monthly subscription kind of thing. But the prices at this point should be going down, not up.

Skittles

So the price of the weekly unlock has risen to 17€ in Finland too. Gonna go fully F2P on this, not spending any more money except the rare 5€ weekly unlock if we ever get one again. 15€ was already too high but as a kind of once (or occasionally twice) a month fee it was something I was willing to do as a kind of monthly subscription kind of thing. But the prices at this point should be going down, not up.
Are you on Iphone? That's on apple for the price increase.

Someday we'll get the jewel reward/brooms

Famassu

So a fucking power gem AGAIN. Let's see them make the Speed Gem board (if there will ever be one) impossible (for me) and I still can't upgrade any keyblades that require one.

Also, I feel so dumb. Spend forever trying the last quest with a
Treasure Trove +29
iBB w/spgauge2 (120%)
HD Axel w/ABIV (1pip) +1000 STR
Meowjesty w/ABIII Max (100%) +1000STR
Musketeer Goofy w/ABII (100%) +1000STR
Lexaeus w/ ABII + lux+ (79% first, then upped it to 89%)
King Donald Goofy w/ABIIIMax & Lux+ (150%) +extra attack
+nova lvl 293
All fully chipped

Had to try it foreveeeeeer because none of my medals had ABMax skills so the skills never activated in the same try and they all needed to for me to be able to kill it with this setup. The first time they did on, like, the 40th try, the enemy was left with 1cm of health. So upped Lexaeus's guilt and finally was able to beat it.

Then tried it with Olympia +26
iBB
iKHIIKairi
Sebastian
Meowjesty
King Donald Goofy
Kikg Donald Goofy

And killed it on first try before even getting to the friend medal and didn't even use Nova I don't think. -_-

Actually no the price for me is still 15€. I got it from a friend who said it had risen. I thought he had an Android phone but apparently he has switched to iPhone. Hadn't checked it myself until now.

What would be the preferred traits for this medal?

I'm pretty happy with defence-60% but I'm wondering what else would be worth going for
A lot of people are aiming for Aerial+Ground DEF -60% for Coliseum since he's an AOE. People are theorizing that -60% is like -3/4 General Defense Down as well.

But, as always, Extra Attack/Str+1000 is good.

Joqu

I really don't know how these Apple prices work but 17 is ridiculous. I do know it's an Apple increase but can S-E not set prices per region? It's too much.

Pulled VIP for jewels and am sitting over 12k jewels now. So far, my traits for iHalloween Sora are both extra raid damage lol.

Oh and for the final gauntlet quest, my setup was:

Treasure Trove +27
iB&B (guilted at 150%)
iKairi 1 (not guilted)
iKH2 Sora (guilted at 120%, has extra attack)
iKing Mickey (not guilted, has extra attack & max 2 gauges)
Cerberus (guilted at 100%)

iB&B has SP gauge 1, iKairi has nothing, iKH2 Sora has AB Max 3, iKing Mickey has AB2, Cerberus has AB2. Friend medal was a Mickey, Donald & Goofy that had +1k STR trait & raid damage and guilted at 150%. The medal also had AB 3 Max + Lux+ on it.

Basically with 6x Strength, was able to do major damage with friend medal finishing the job though it looked like it wasn't going to happen.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Round 141 of T13. That is currently my stop point. I feel like the way traits work and our absolutely abysmal pull rates make Global Coliseum HUGE whale bait. Maybe we'll get a good banner this month yet.

deanote666

We're getting more story quests, Cinderella/Prince avatar boards, and a junk pull starting tomorrow. 10 3-pipped tier 2 medal pull.

Azuran

Banned
Can I please get a guilt event? I'm not guilting stuff without one ever again considering how stupid the rates are in this game. The last thing I need is to waste the good medals I managed to pull with garbage rolls.

Psxphile

We're getting more story quests, Cinderella/Prince avatar boards, and a junk pull starting tomorrow. 10 3-pipped tier 2 medal pull.

C_gy50gUAAAds9U.png:small

Should have been a farming event. Though I *do* have several Tier 2 medals that are 3-pips or less away from unlocking guilt, but I don't know if guilting them is 3000 jewels worthy. Especially if most of them will just end up falling way short of max. Though some of them might get a nifty trait and become viable again. Eh, it's a crapshoot.

Oh well, at least new story quests.

Famassu

Yeeeah, I've got most Tier 2 medals 1-2 medals away from guilting (if not guilted already) so not gonna pull something that's only Tier 2 medals.

What would a guilting event entail?
It just ups the minimum guilt so there's a bigger chance of getting a higher guilt.

So a medal with normally a 50-100% guilt-range could be 70-100% during a guilting event.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The new avatar boards content.

6* Chip x3
6* Dale x3
Cid 10 x1
Magic Mirror x4

ABIV & APP
ABIV
DBIII

Power Gem

Psxphile

tier 2 deal is only 2000 jewels
guilting event is back
medal storage space is also back on sale, now's the time if you want to expand

Razmos

So how exactly does the guilting campaign work?

The minimum guilt is increased? So would the Halloween sora's minimum guilt start at say 100%?

It's good timing with the VIP medal and the Lexaus event regardless

So how exactly does the guilting campaign work?

The minimum guilt is increased? So would the Halloween sora's minimum guilt start at say 100%?

It's good timing with the VIP medal and the Lexaus event regardless

Basically, it's like this:
Say you guilt HD Naminé at like 91% for your first try. We know the max guilt for a T5 medal is 150%, so at 91%, it's low. In this example, let's say your base guilt level is at 90%, so the range is 90 - 150%.

With the guilt campaign, instead of a base of 90%, it gets bumped up to say 120%. So now, if you reguilt Naminé (either medal or M&B), you're going to roll between 120 - 150%.

Key point of the campaign is that you will never go lower than what was previously rolled.

If you're at max, nothing happens.
Makes sense?

Razmos

Basically, it's like this:
Say you guilt HD Naminé at like 91% for your first try. We know the max guilt for a T5 medal is 150%, so at 91%, it's low. In this example, let's say your base guilt level is at 90%, so the range is 90 - 150%.

With the guilt campaign, instead of a base of 90%, it gets bumped up to say 120%. So now, if you reguilt Naminé (either medal or M&B), you're going to roll between 120 - 150%.

Key point of the campaign is that you will never go lower than what was previously rolled.

If you're at max, nothing happens.
Makes sense?
Ah i see, that's awesome thank you.

I absolutely need 3 more brooms or a Fantasia Mickey B now so that I can guilt my HD Namine while the event is ongoing

Another new 6 tier in JP. I guess this might become the norm for them now?
Anyone know what the Tifa & Aerith does?

EDIT: Found what she does I think "2GAU and 2GDD for 1 turn, AOE, 2 gauges. The earlier the slot on the keyblade, the higher the multiplier. 5 hits. Tier 6, range from 5.82 to 8.12 at max guilt."

Oh boy. I need to get her for my Seph Exs.

The have added a bunch of medals in the game for future use.

0.2 Kairi as well.

https://imgur.com/a/kI07W

I assume the Lexaeus is probably coming on the 13th?

When 0.2 Kairi comes out, there is no way in hell it will be a mercy pull, don't think it was even for JP?

Lnds500

Another new 6 tier in JP. I guess this might become the norm for them now?
Anyone know what the Tifa & Aerith does?

EDIT: Found what she does I think "2GAU and 2GDD for 1 turn, AOE, 2 gauges. The earlier the slot on the keyblade, the higher the multiplier. 5 hits. Tier 6, range from 5.82 to 8.12 at max guilt."

Oh boy. I need to get her for my Seph Exs.

I assume the Lexaeus is probably coming on the 13th?

When 0.2 Kairi comes out, there is no way in hell it will be a mercy pull, don't think it was even for JP?

I am amassing jewels for her. I will cry myself to sleep if there isn't a mercy pull

Ah i see, that's awesome thank you.

I absolutely need 3 more brooms or a Fantasia Mickey B now so that I can guilt my HD Namine while the event is ongoing

No problem and glad it makes sense. That said, hope you can get another Naminé medal (or another M&B) before the campaign is over.

Lots of stealthy stuff today:

-New Proud+ quests (and they're timed yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy).
-Max medal capacity increased to 1200. Discount is active, too.
-Guilt campaign!

Azuran

Banned
I swear to Jesus +1000 STR has the lowest rate of all the traits. It was the trait I saw the less after over 100 fusions. Either way, I'm happy I can finally guilt all my stuff.

Edit: Absolutely destroyed the final mission in the gauntlet with this setup:

mxq6DM7l.jpg

It's nice to have a decent power setup at last! Xemnas A is much better than I was expecting on Treasure Trove and Stroke of Midnight. Shame I couldn't get a 1000+ STR on him but I'll live for now.

deanote666

Just realized my WoFF Squall 100% chipped w/ ABIV with a 2.70 multiplier on olympia with +6 strength, +2 power strength, enemy -2 power defense was doing 1 damage to enemies in tier 14 of the coliseum...

Either all medals have traits or go home in tier 14...

Top Bottom