• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

HJXNBLP.png

Okay not gonna lie, this is a pretty great deal if you do more than 5 pulls.

This is really messed up because of the current banner for people who pulled. Since it's the same medal for a current banner...

I'm just mad it still crashes on Android. Like literally I get the Disney and SQEX screen and then *crash*.

So ultimately I end up playing every couple of months.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I only realized today that clicking on the little symbol on the bottom right of a Key Art medal showed you the full key art. I never noticed the symbol before.

Edit: Absolutely destroyed the final mission in the gauntlet with this setup:

mxq6DM7l.jpg

It's nice to have a decent power setup at last! Xemnas A is much better than I was expecting on Treasure Trove and Stroke of Midnight. Shame I couldn't get a 1000+ STR on him but I'll live for now.
I have a beastly Meowjesty (100%, AB3M, +1k STR trait) but I don't have a single Dark Power medal with it's SAB unlocked so I can't get the Red Gem from the gauntlet. My strongest Dark Power medals are Xaldin A, Lexaeus A and Saix; all of which have only have 4 dots.

I know that Fantasia Mickey Bs are super rare (especially as F2P), but I'm contemplating using two so I can finally have a strong Red blade (iKairi 2, Sebastian, iSora2/Maui/iRiku B w/ Extra Attack, Meow, Dark Power).

Lnds500

Whales have developed a gambling addiction with this game and they haven't even noticed it.

YouTuber: "The fun is gone in this game and I want it back"

No one posted this.

Get 5-dotted Organization XIII Medals and ATK B III Max & SP GA II as a Bonus!

If you manage to fulfill any of the conditions noted in the "Conditions" section before the end of this Falling Price Deal period, we will send you:
・One of each Organization XIII A-Type Medal (listed at the bottom of this notice), each strengthened to 5 Special Attack dots!
・One 6★ Scrooge Medal with the ATK B III Max & SP GA II skill!

■ Conditions:
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions)
・Possess at least one copy of both Key Art #6 and Key Art #7.
・Possess a Key Art #6 with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked.
・Possess a Key Art #7 with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked.

NOTES:
・You only need to fulfill one of the conditions to receive the rewards.
・Fulfilling more than one condition will not net you more of the rewards.

Man. That's actually kinda a good deal... Get a Key Art 6/7 and use 3 brooms, and get all those goodies.

Skittles

I'd wait until the monday night this banner ends (so you see if the next banner is good) before pulling, but this banner is pretty fantastic. If you're looking to pull this banner is a good stop gap to the bigger banners.

I wasn't expecting dotted premiums in pulls for at least a couple more banners, so it's nice to see we're accelerating towards 3-dot prems every pull fast than I thought.

I did 4 pulls on the new banner.
bPMrvOd.png

Mickey = 1 Dot.
Run3XLo.png

X&V = 2 Dots.
7OXftmd.png

Sora = 2 Dots.
9AdKVYA.png

KA7 = 3 Dots.
Not bad for 9,700 Jewels. I could do more pulls in hopes of KA6 or a second KA7, but I think I'd rather save since I only have ~4.5k left. If I use the 3 freebie Mickey Bs we've gotten, I can get the Org bonus medals. That should easily solve my Power problem from my last post. Will the bonuses come before the end of the current SAB campaign?

Razmos

Apparently the Lexaus event involves withstanding attacks. I'm guessing Defense Boost, Second Chance and defence buffing medals are going to be very important.

Perhaps a "Defeat enemy after X amount of turns where you need to stay alive.

Famassu

Holy shit the new deal is such a kick in the balls. I'm legit contemplating my future with this game.
To be fair the Namine medal wasn't really worth it to go all in and considering it had no mercy pull tyere was no insentive to throw away tens of thousands of jewels at it. Like, it was probably one of the shittiest banners this year.

There will always be a better banner in the future.

The rates for Key Art #7 seem really good since I've seen so many people pull him. Do think its better to wait a bit for the next HSC and see what medals will be %s before pulling, though.

With the banners getting better and better (Even though no mercy pulls), I really question if they can even go back to a regular "1 4/5 tier guaranteed" and that's it. Like I think they can only do that if it's a Mercy pull for now on. lol

Psxphile

My first pull:

Too bad I only currently have 2 Fantasia Mickey Bs. I pulled a ton more in that banner but didn't receive another Key Arts #7, but still did okay with a lot of Tier 2's getting max guilted and acquiring some decent Premiums like HD Ursula and an extra iKairi 2 (got a lousy trait though so it didn't really pan out).

IMO all the key arts are pretty bad. Like there are other medals that have similar abilities and are usually easier to get.
They all are kinda useless for one turning.
Key art 8 will actually be worth getting though.

CRS

they're better than previous medals because of the special attack tier difference. but if you don't guilt them, they're not that great.

Wow, I also got a KA #7 on my first draw (and a 2-pipped Illustrated Cloud, which is OK). Is everyone guaranteed one or is the drop rate for it absurdly high?

Managed to guilt KA #7 within 5 pulls, too. Not too shabby (although it is currently inferior to my KA #3 which has an Extra Attack). I'll take having every Org. member guilted and traited, thank you very much.

This was definitely one of the more pleasant banners SENA put out all year. Now to go back to saving jewels.

I really hope JP gets 0 AP soon...
I can do a lot of quests to do 5 pulls, but I run out of AP so quickly.

She'd be perfect for my double Seph Ex combo.

Edit: 5/13
Yikes part 12 on global for Org 13 quests really raised the bar... was smooth sailing and then slammed hard into that wall. lol :/

Razmos

Complete within 2 turns on the Dual Durandal is a complete fucking joke, are you kidding me?

That means you need strong attack buffs, strong defence buffs, and a way to cure paralysis (or a trait to prevent it + being super lucky) all within such a limited amount of medal slots

It took me like 5 turns to beat him and even then it was close.

With +6 General Strength Up and -2 General defense on the enemy I can get his +50 health bars down by about 25 within 2 turns. I don't see how this is even possible

Sölf

Complete within 2 turns on the Dual Durandal is a complete fucking joke, are you kidding me?

That means you need strong attack buffs, strong defence buffs, and a way to cure paralysis (or a trait to prevent it + being super lucky) all within such a limited amount of medal slots

With +6 General Strength Up and -2 General defense on the enemy I can get his +50 health bars down by about 25 within 2 turns. I don't see how this is even possible

I am also stuck. I managed to remove 25 health bars in 1 turn, but that was without anything defense related (except for a DB3 on Ariel) as well as my level 201 Nova on a +6 general buff. Still, if I could do that for 2 turns (he just kills me on his second counter attack) he would still have HP left.

Like, what in the actual fuck?

Razmos

The issue is the turn requirement. The enemy is a fun challenge if the goal is just to kill it, but within 2 turns? That's unreasonable and stupid that only the whaliest of the whales can accomplish.

Mission XIII was actually way easier and I got lucky enough to beat it on my second try (defense boost activated against the ambush and against it's attack, and the Iron Giant didn't use it's big attack and got paralysed a few times)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am able to kill him, just have to RNG the paralysis and get a Second Chance to proc. War of attrition I guess.

E: Without using Nova, I can take him from 50 to 21 bars in one turn. Here's hoping it works out eventually. Also worth noting, this is my Speed setup with Lionheart, ha.

deanote666

I am able to kill him, just have to RNG the paralysis and get a Second Chance to proc. War of attrition I guess.

E: Without using Nova, I can take him from 50 to 21 bars in one turn. Here's hoping it works out eventually. Also worth noting, this is my Speed setup with Lionheart, ha.

I got 78% on Lexaeus B w/ extra attack 40%

I used sebastian, ib&b, ikairi ii w/ extra attack 40% and second chance, HD Axel w/ paralysis resist (worthless skill), KDM w/ extra attack 40% and ground enemy -60%, and ikairi ii friend medal w/ extra attack 40% and second chance. Sleeping lion level 30, nova 655.

I too had to play the RNG with paralysis

That moment when you use your last HSC medal to re-roll guilt and it gets the same guilt and same skill...

Skittles

The issue is the turn requirement. The enemy is a fun challenge if the goal is just to kill it, but within 2 turns? That's unreasonable and stupid that only the whaliest of the whales can accomplish.

Mission XIII was actually way easier and I got lucky enough to beat it on my second try (defense boost activated against the ambush and against it's attack, and the Iron Giant didn't use it's big attack and got paralysed a few times)
This isn't true because I did not use anything overly special to kill it in 2 turns. ikairi, ikairi2, vexen b, TR Donald, Xigbar B, KDG.

Credo

So jealous of all you people who got Key Art 7s. I saw your posts and went ahead and did 4 more pulls after my initial failure. Got nothing. Feels real bad. I'm really lacking in reverse medals, so I could've used those Org XIII medals badly.

...And all that time and effort to beat the Lexaeus missions rewards me with a 75% Lexaeus with -60% Ground Enemy Defense.

This game can really suck sometimes.

Psxphile

For those struggling with Lexaeus XII and/or XIII, Power-based defense goes a long way for survival. A Pluto B with Doublecast would be ideal.

Top Bottom