• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

;-; I didn't do any of the JP coliseum and tried to rush last night. Only entered top 10k instead of 5k cause I got tired.
No double attack power for me...
Well at least it wasn't a double attack MAX.

Also a lot of JP updates happened today.

Ariel reward for HSC is freaking insane.

Ariel
Tier: 6
Attribute: Upright Magic
Gauges: 0
Multiplier: 4.68x
Ability: [ST] Buffs GEN ATK by 6 tiers for 1 turn. Debuffs the enemy's GDD by 1 tier for 1 turn. Restores 5 gauges
Hits: 1

No really needed for my set up, but she'd be a great with double attack because I could finally replace Pongo (No ikairi2 on jp account..)

Psxphile

Round 94. 8529th place. 2 hours left to go. I think... I'm safe now.

wew
EDIT: made it! AB4max is mine!

And on to the new stuff:

Hnz2te7.png

Looks like we'll get 4 weekends to play with July's Weekend-only Raid Boss: Malicious Spider, starting this weekend.

The new coliseum reward is the AB4max & SP GA II skill. Also the new avatar hats give Skill Perk +3.

0Jdx3AZ.png

Literally did like the last 2 hours grinding to get in top 10k for att boost 4 max.

At 11:55 pm pst, I got in top 10k. Quickly did daily jewel challenge. Then quickly unlocked all the stuff in coliseum boards. Like 10 seconds after getting the last magic mirror, it told me the event ended and didn't let me buy any more of them.

Talk about cutting it close. lol

I don't regret pulling 6 times as much now, because without the guilted key art, idk if I would have been able to do as quickly(if at all).

Famassu

I hope SQEX never notices how utterly broken Extra Attack'd Vexen B is and doesn't, like, 10x the strength of raid bosses.

Bcuz I'm enjoying my 7M&SD and raid boss attacks only causing 45 damage. :D

c-murph

Round 94. 8529th place. 2 hours left to go. I think... I'm safe now.

wew
EDIT: made it! AB4max is mine!

And on to the new stuff:

Hnz2te7.png

Looks like we'll get 4 weekends to play with July's Weekend-only Raid Boss: Malicious Spider, starting this weekend.

The new coliseum reward is the AB4max & SP GA II skill. Also the new avatar hats give Skill Perk +3.

0Jdx3AZ.png

Oh crap, completely forgot about arena... I think I was sitting around 6K... not sure if I made it...

Probably gunna buy the mango outfit if not for the new skill hat but the max IV.

Edit: 58xx place... I guess I was higher than I thought I was.

Double Edit: Apparently the mango uniforms and Max IV are rewards... duh.

Famassu

I was 16016th... Getting forward was just becoming such a slog at around T13R15 that I just didn't have the will power to grind 60+ quests (if I even could)

deanote666

Back to tier 14.

It is a grind but not too bad when you can fall into a pattern.

Anyone notice if they get more "banner medals" on the banner following banner than on the banner specific to that medal? I got more HD Namine from the following falling price deal than the HD Namine banner itself... (2 in one pull even.)

Edit: I was able to hold 11th place for a few minutes in the coliseum... Dang trees...

Sölf

I more or less don't really bother with coli anymore. I do the first tiers when it's fast so I can finish the first two boards and then I am more or less done. Since we get ATB 4 Max I may actually bother this time around.

Also, pulled a second time from the copy banner, which gave me my third speed copy (first banner got me 2). I did the HSC again with 2 copy medals (since I already fused the others) and a borrowed one for 42% multiplier, that at least gave me 10,3 million which at the moment is enough to bring me into the top 5k (4,667 or something). I doubt I will stay there and I am also not sure if I could even beat the last few enemies with a 21% multiplier instead of a 14% copy medal.

My setup is also pretty lolworthy.

+25 Starlight with Ariel, Copy, iKairi 2, copy, 0.2 Aqua, copy. The last copy medals does even more damage than my normal 0.2 Aqua, probably because all those multipliers and it also has +1k atk and 60% ground def reduction or something. The only thing I could do would be to upgrade starlight a bit, but I would love to finish my divine Rose first which is at +32 (and only needs 1 more Speed/Magic Gem for +33).

Kitoro

For a medal like Illustrated Vivi, which boosts attacks for 3 turns, does the first turn of the boost start with Vivi, and then extend to the next 2 medals? Or does the boost kick in after Vivi's turn? What if Vivi had the Extra Attack trait?

Thanks!

For a medal like Illustrated Vivi, which boosts attacks for 3 turns, does the first turn of the boost start with Vivi, and then extend to the next 2 medals? Or does the boost kick in after Vivi's turn? What if Vivi had the Extra Attack trait?

Thanks!

It starts with Vivi and then extends to the next 2. With EA, my guess is youd waste one of the original attack boosts on the second Vivi.

Psxphile

Sooo... Str+1000 or Ground Enemy Def -60% for Maleficent B?

People say against high-level enemies knocking off 60% of their defense is worth a lot more than what is considered a marginal increase in strength. The downside is that it doesn't take effect against all enemies unless you have the other trait.

Sölf

Is it for the HSC? How are you getting a good score with Male if I can ask?

Simply because it's 7% more multiplier. I got 11,6 million with Male and 11,5 without. Both are without overkill shenanigans though, so I could probably improve a bit. Not sure if I can get 12,5 though.

Sölf;242419278 said:
Simply because it's 7% more multiplier. I got 11,6 million with Male and 11,5 without. Both are without overkill shenanigans though, so I could probably improve a bit. Not sure if I can get 12,5 though.
No, but what's your setup.

Psxphile

It starts with Vivi and then extends to the next 2. With EA, my guess is youd waste one of the original attack boosts on the second Vivi.

Oh, damn.. can anyone confirm this? And thank you!

This is true. Remember that buffs are activate before any attacks happen. So the medal activates its buff and then attacks, which takes up one of the "for the x# of attacks"

Right. A set up of Moana -> Moana -> iXion -> Classic Donald -> Mal B -> shared medal should result in MAU of +6 for the second Moana and iXion, which would then fall to +3 for Donald and zero buff for Mal B and any friend medals.

I don't have Attack Boost 3(or higher) on anything. Currently have a guilted KEY ART SKY(with ground enemy de 60f%).

I figure maybe now I should put an actual good skill on it? lol

Skills I have. AB3, AB 3 max, AB3 max& sp 2, AB3 & AP+ & LUX+, AB4, and finally AB4 max.

Opinions on what I should put on it? (obviously wouldn't use AB 3 max & sp 2, that'd be silly)

I don't have Attack Boost 3(or higher) on anything. Currently have a guilted KEY ART SKY(with ground enemy de 60f%).

I figure maybe now I should put an actual good skill on it? lol

Skills I have. AB3, AB 3 max, AB3 max& sp 2, AB3 & AP+ & LUX+, AB4, and finally AB4 max.

Opinions on what I should put on it? (obviously wouldn't use AB 3 max & sp 2, that'd be silly)

AB3 Max vanilla. Save the other better/specialized skills for different medals.

Psxphile

DDxt39PUMAAt5Hv.jpg:small

Week-long Raid Event this week, looks like jewels and Chip/Dale medals are up for grabs during certain hours? Also VIP Gem quests. Hm, tempting but I'll probably pass.

And on top of all that, SENA will gift one free Sora & Roxas medal for every account that has completed Story Quest 50. Not sure why exactly, but a free medal is a free medal. Time to reroll that 43% and make it 47%! :D

Kitoro

This is true. Remember that buffs are activate before any attacks happen. So the medal activates its buff and then attacks, which takes up one of the "for the x# of attacks"

But if the medal that starts the 3 attack buff attacks a second time, wouldn't the 3 attack buff be renewed?

If not, I assume that once Vivi releases, double attack may not be the best choice for a trait?

Skittles

But if the medal that starts the 3 attack buff attacks a second time, wouldn't the 3 attack buff be renewed?

If not, I assume that once Vivi releases, double attack may not be the best choice for a trait?
You would have a 6x attack buff, which would become a 3x attack buff after the next medal.

Psxphile

Update. As it turns out, you can get three Sora & Roxas medals from completing Story Quest 50, and each one will come with two pips. On top of that, if you completed Story quest 600, you'll get one Magic Broom (wow!). The gifts will be sent out July 11th, if you've already met the requirements then you're good.

Raid Boss Event details

- You earn coins for beating the Raid boss at levels that are multiples of 5 (up to 55).
- You can only summon it during the hours of 12PM and 7PM (PT)
- Raid boss's level resets every day
- 1400 jewels up for grabs on the event's raid boards

VIP Gem quest is pretty self-explanatory. All quests unlocked immediately.

Thank goodness, I just barely managed to make it to the highest reward tier for the HSC.

Vanitas Remnant is pretty amazing for Starlight. I just hope I can get an Extra Attack trait. I only got Paralysis Resist 20% with the two I fused together. =/

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That daily raid event is needlessly complicated and restrictive. Hate it
I completely forgot about it until I got the raid boss alert. I should just set an alarm for the rest of the week so I don't forget about it again.

Famassu

Need to get about two people to lvl 5 daily to get everything. Already got most of the jewel nodes today with 44 coins. Need another 40 to get the rest of the jewels and then more grindy grind for the Chips & Dales & Mgic Mirrors & Cid.

Famassu

Kind of lulz that the raid bosses stop giving coins after lvl55, as if anyone has a realistic chance to get there in 2 hours. Just spawning 55 raid bosses probably takes, like, 5 hours, let alone beating them. xD

Update. As it turns out, you can get three Sora & Roxas medals from completing Story Quest 50, and each one will come with two pips. On top of that, if you completed Story quest 600, you'll get one Magic Broom (wow!). The gifts will be sent out July 11th, if you've already met the requirements then you're good.

There isn't even 0 AP.... so if you aren't within like 40 or so quests of quest 600, then it isn't possible unless you spend a lot of jewels. Which for a single broom would not be worth it.

...hopefully 0 AP will pop up soon?

Kitoro

Any ideas what banners will follow the current two in 2 days? Any chance it'll be 0.2 Kairi? Also, maybe Illustrated Vivi for VIP next week?

Top Bottom