• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Farsi

So out of no where JP decided to release HD Gula EX and HD Aced EX

Gula increases speed attack by 7, and decreases GDD by 2, and Speed defense by 7. Gula also doesn't decrease enemy counters.

DJHDNAYUIAA4SGa.png:large

Aced does the same, but power equivalent.

DJHDIHXUwAANQQQ.png:large

It's clear at this point JP does not give a single fuck about a steady power creep. They're going all in.

But the hsc genie has an insane multiplier.
Also takes 7 special bars to use.

Brave Genie

Tier: 7

Attribute: Upright Magic

Gauges: 7

Multiplier: 19.80x

Ability: [ST] Buffs MAGIC ATK by 7 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges.

Hits: 4

I was going to pull for seph ex like 3 more times, but think I will save for tier 7.
They should be mercy pull for us too... Right?

Psxphile

It was a lot easier to 3-Mickey these latest Proud quests compared to the last batch. Moon Gems when?

Guess it'll be another 3-4 weeks before the next batch and Missing Ache are made available.

deanote666

The man wearing a black coat medal is worthless though. Does 20900 fixed damage and resets all buffs/debuffs on all enemies and the player. Might be worth something if it does 20900 per hit...

No mention of free pull..
GIVE ME MY FREE PULL SENA!
:(

The man wearing a black coat medal is worthless though. Does 20900 fixed damage and resets all buffs/debuffs on all enemies and the player. Might be worth something if it does 20900 per hit...

I never knew understood why people wanted this medal.. I mean, I guess it might be okay for some proud quest?
But other than that I don't get it.

I have 3 T&A so I think I might be able to get one.

deanote666

Still more than most buff clearers can do. Plus it's good for proud mode and coliseum once our enemies get that ridiculous

I'm dealing with level 1000+ enemies and I don't think it will make too much of a difference.

My setup allows for +5 psm str, -5 psm def, -5 def, +7 str. These negate pretty much any buffs they already have and I would need to sacrifice some of them to get that medal to fit.

It would come down to whether that fixed damage will do more damage than some of the buffs/debuffs will have on other medals.

No free Tsum Tsum pull. Not even half off.

Thanks SENA.

EDIT:
LOL At the percentage for things for HSC.
I don't know why I find it so funny, but it is quite dumb.

c-murph

No free Tsum Tsum pull. Not even half off.

Thanks SENA.

EDIT:
LOL At the percentage for things for HSC.
I don't know why I find it so funny, but it is quite dumb.

Classic SENA.

Ended up with the Man in Black Medal and got 1000+ Str. Had 79% medal boost and got 30.7 mil. Got lucky and had a random person with Seph EX in the Friend Medal list.

Sölf

Knew we'd get pets a week after JP. 6000 hp is probably from the lvl cap being raised. So pets are probably gonna be broken lol

This will be fun on my Free Medals only run. Let's see how much more I can break the game.

Edit:
Hm, 7/7 Medals on the screen. Maybe we get 1 more slot (maybe more later) and use other medals to strengthen the pet/effect of the equipped medal. Also, 6800 HP on some other screens. :p

If we can equip medals, we might want to hold off on traiting stuff because it might be better to have certain medals on the pet rather than a trait.

Okay, so I just started playing and noticed in the news bulletin that the Aqua avatar board is available for a limited time. Yet, when I go into the Avatar Board menu I don't see them. Is the date wrong on the notice or am I missing something obvious?

Razmos

Okay, so I just started playing and noticed in the news bulletin that the Aqua avatar board is available for a limited time. Yet, when I go into the Avatar Board menu I don't see them. Is the date wrong on the notice or am I missing something obvious?
They are there, but they show up in the position they were back when they were first released, so if you have bought avatar boards since they were released you might have to scroll back through the premium boards you have bought

They are there, but they show up in the position they were back when they were first released, so if you have bought avatar boards since they were released you might have to scroll back through the premium boards you have bought

Thank you! You were right and also, it seems I also hadn't cleared enough quests yet. They popped up after I cleared the next one.

Current rank is 1374. (Some random was sharing a boosted max guilt Seph Ex, and had attack boost 4 max)

Sadly I can't do more redos cause the medal disappeared..
Any chance I will be able to hold top 2k? :/

Also it's probably best to just keep Man in Black separated right? Unless I can somehow guilt him. lol..
His total guilt damage I believe is 79750... that's pretty weak tbh. Would be better with extra attack.

From reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/6yyzyt/khux_sena_streamed_a_few_minutes_of_a_future/

Qn5Juwe.png

"[KHUX] SENA streamed a few minutes of a future build of KHuX showing some upcoming events!
Things shown include: * Roxas EX banner with a 5 mercy for HD Xion! *A .2 kairi reprint banner * Super hard coli for a M&B and a moon gem * Demyx B * and the raid week will be 9/18-9/24, the raid boss is magic with 1 speed limb
Khux stream starts at 1 hour and 14 minutes
The Roxas banner could either be when Sephi ends, or next Thursdays making it a 10 day long banner. it could also debut when Raid week starts. The Coli event will most likely start monday.
Edit: forgot to mention the potential upcoming avatar board being Dragon maleficent, this could just be due to it being a dev build with all parts."

My sidenotes...
Demyx B freaking sucks... I hope maybe it's changed/buffed for global.

Also they keep changing the mercy pulls for the tier 6 EX medals.
It's really odd.

From reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/6yyzyt/khux_sena_streamed_a_few_minutes_of_a_future/

Qn5Juwe.png

"[KHUX] SENA streamed a few minutes of a future build of KHuX showing some upcoming events!
Things shown include: * Roxas EX banner with a 5 mercy for HD Xion! *A .2 kairi reprint banner * Super hard coli for a M&B and a moon gem * Demyx B * and the raid week will be 9/18-9/24, the raid boss is magic with 1 speed limb
The Roxas banner could either be when Sephi ends, or next Thursdays making it a 10 day long banner. it could also debut when Raid week starts. The Coli event will most likely start monday.
Edit: forgot to mention the potential upcoming avatar board being Dragon maleficent, this could just be due to it being a dev build with all parts."

My sidenotes...

It's really odd.

It'll definitely be buffed, but I'm more interested in how Japan will handle the Organization XIII medal. Maybe a Demyx C?

It'll definitely be buffed, but I'm more interested in how Japan will handle the Organization XIII medal. Maybe a Demyx C?

...buffed? Do you not remember Zexion B? lol

Maybe, although I wouldn't be surprised if they redid the same medals for another year because now you can get traits for them all.

Skittles

Qn5Juwe.png

My sidenotes...

It's really odd.
Man, surprisingly great month of content. Pls keep it up. Hopefully japan starts data org or remnant org xiii medals next

Maybe, although I wouldn't be surprised if they redid the same medals for another year because now you can get traits for them all.

The medal is outdated by like 8 months in our meta. I do not doubt it will be buffed.

Zexion B, on the other hand, released for the first time everywhere simultaneously.

Psxphile

I'd actually like that. If only to be able to guilt some medals I didn't get too many copies of the first time around (Xemnas B would be a cakewalk these days).

Why's a free pull matter when theyre giving us 3k jewels do whatever we want with?

It's not confirmed yet, but the pets might have their own kind of money(jewel) sink.

I guess they said something about it on the stream vaguely about how the 3k jewels will be a good start for the pets or something.

Razmos

I think it's a very safe assumption that the pets will be a money sink in some form. It's that kind of game. At the very least there are going to be premium avatar boards for them, since you can customise them like the character

Skittles

It's not confirmed yet, but the pets might have their own kind of money(jewel) sink.

I guess they said something about it on the stream vaguely about how the 3k jewels will be a good start for the pets or something.
Makes sense if you feed them medals. Very much doubt you literally feed them jewels

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I went from mid 250 to mid 350 on Proud. Now I can go back and clear some of the objectives I missed. There are a bunch I know I can't do.

c-murph

Not sure if old news but I just realized that a copy medal (HD Namine) if allowed in Proud mode will still activate the next medal keyblade even if it isn't allowed for that level. I thought for sure it was going to fail but I got the Key Art #11 attack buffs and everything.

Not sure if old news but I just realized that a copy medal (HD Namine) if allowed in Proud mode will still activate the next medal keyblade even if it isn't allowed for that level. I thought for sure it was going to fail but I got the Key Art #11 attack buffs and everything.

Yes, if copy medals are allowed for a Proud quest you basically can use any medal you want.

Top Bottom