• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

But it's a speed type medal? So isn't that where it counts?

Also thought it did speed damage?

Xigbar B ignores attributes, meaning it always does super effective damage. The type of damage it does depends on the enemy you use it on; if it's a Power enemy, for example, it will do Magic damage.

So... Cloud is supposed to be beatable? Everything just does 1 damage, even with some debuffing.

You need GDD medals to get past him.

CRS

Copy medals uses it's own attribute, NOT the medal it copies. (This the only one I'm a bit unsure on since I dont use copy medals)

i.e. HD Namine benefits from Magic buffs/debuffs

Medals that ignore attribute type depend on the type of the enemy.

i.e. WoFF Sephiroth against a Power enemy benefits from Magic buffs/debuffs

WoFF Sephiroth against a Magic enemy benefits from Speed buffs/debuffs

Medals that do damage with no attribute are ONLY affected by your General Attack buffs and enemy's General Defense debuffs

i.e. Black Coat King Mickey will do neutral damage to an enemy regardless of its type

Psxphile

"New" Banner, iKH2 Kairi guaranteed within 5 draws:
DIllZHCVwAAcyTa.png:small

VIP spoils, new Union Cross and Daily Raid event:
DIlkfAkUEAAVcqj.jpg:small

EDIT: Key Art #11

AoE 0 SP cost that GAU by 3 and GDD ADD by 2. Also restores 3 SP gauges. Very good if you can get Extra attack trait on it, 4GDD is nothing to sneeze at. Also looks baller as fuck.
EDIT: shit, misread. it only lowers all attribute defense, not general

Malyse

Man, I kinda feel for Tomoco Kanemaki for having to try to craft a novel out of this now for part series. I mean, does she even touch on the time loop part or just tell the core story? And how do you even do that when the story is basically a few paragraphs at this point?

What do you guys do with spare 3 dotted medals? Wait to guilt it too or trait?

I have a guilted master xehanort with a spare three dotted one.

I also have 3 three dotted T&A.

I should probably use them to get traits right not try to get another guilt?

(Maybe I should wait to see what pets do as well)

Psxphile

What do you guys do with spare 3 dotted medals? Wait to guilt it too or trait?

I have a guilted master xehanort with a spare three dotted one.

I also have 3 three dotted T&A.

I should probably use them to get traits right not try to get another guilt?

(Maybe I should wait to see what pets do as well)

HSC might require T&A so maybe don't do anything with those yet.
Yeah, just don't get rid of any extra medals in case pets get a good boost from them.

Razmos

Stuck on Hades Cup #14 with stupid cat lady... Any tips are appreciated.
Buff your defense and focus on the cat on the right. If you can survive their attacks it's a battle of attrition until either you or the right cat (the one that heals) is dead. Once that's dead (it takes a while) focus on the other cat and then go for her. With both her cats dead she is very weak.

Vexen B is very useful here as a defense buffer if you have that, but it's AOE so it does mean you'll be seeing more of her status ailments.

Just watch out for the poison. Having a healing medal like 0.2 Kairi is very helpful

This week's VIP compared to JP's is insane. 4 copies of a medal they're getting 7 copies of, plus they also get 7 copies of two other medals. Does SENA think their players just don't know about stuff like this or what? Stuff like this makes me just wanna stop playing completely and watch the story on YouTube like most people.

Munti

This week's VIP compared to JP's is insane. 4 copies of a medal they're getting 7 copies of, plus they also get 7 copies of two other medals. Does SENA think their players just don't know about stuff like this or what? Stuff like this makes me just wanna stop playing completely and watch the story on YouTube like most people.
We're not as far as the Japanese version. It wouldn't make sense if both versions will receive the same VIP at the same time.
Also, the japanese version celebrates anniversary.

Skittles

I mean, that isnt the norm in jp. Only reason they got all that is because of their 2nd anniversary

We're not as far as the Japanese version. It wouldn't make sense if both versions will receive the same VIP at the same time.
Also, the japanese version celebrates anniversary.
Well it's always been like that to be fair.
We only get 4 medals for VIP per week too... Except for the first ever VIP if I recall right.

I mean, that isnt the norm in jp. Only reason they got all that is because of their 2nd anniversary
I'd bet money we never get that deal.
I don't think we'd ever even get 4 of each of those 3 medals for 2 weeks.

Honestly, I'm not even hopeful for Ava ex, sora/riku ex mercy banner.

Buff your defense and focus on the cat on the right. If you can survive their attacks it's a battle of attrition until either you or the right cat (the one that heals) is dead. Once that's dead (it takes a while) focus on the other cat and then go for her. With both her cats dead she is very weak.

Vexen B is very useful here as a defense buffer if you have that, but it's AOE so it does mean you'll be seeing more of her status ailments.

Just watch out for the poison. Having a healing medal like 0.2 Kairi is very helpful

Buff D, focus on right cat first, heal, repeat.

Got it. Hopefully I can kill it...

FINALLY!!!!

SCREW YOU CAT LADY & YOUR SLUGS! AND SCREW YOU TOO RATMOBILES!!!!

I swear both battles combined took about an hour off my life, with each being half an hour long... I cleared the Proud+ modes faster than these two fights...

Oh and got this earlier at least:

The only rounds that gave me trouble were round 8 (first time I ever had to use Pluto), round 11, and somewhat round 14.
The rest were a cake walk. Hpo didn't exist when Hades cup was in jp I believe, so we got lucky.

Unrelated
Second chance 3 is the highest in jp ATM, and has 89% activation.
Second chance 4 will probably be second chance max.

I feel like second chance 5 will cure status ailments. Or maybe half health or full heal.

Famassu

I've only still ever gotten one Sephiroth medal in this game, the OG one. And that was, like, a month or two ago. >_>; Kind of hard to believe anyone got him guilted early on. Sephiroth EX for me in 2019, maybe?

Razmos

FINALLY!!!!

SCREW YOU CAT LADY & YOUR SLUGS! AND SCREW YOU TOO RATMOBILES!!!!

I swear both battles combined took about an hour off my life, with each being half an hour long... I cleared the Proud+ modes faster than these two fights...

Oh and got this earlier at least:
Woo grats, hope my advice helped

Credo

I've only still ever gotten one Sephiroth medal in this game, the OG one. And that was, like, a month or two ago. >_>; Kind of hard to believe anyone got him guilted early on. Sephiroth EX for me in 2019, maybe?

Same here. I got him during his initial banner and thought I was set for life. I think it's been over 6 months since I used him.

deanote666

Thinking I'm about done in the coliseum. Definitely harder than last month. Made it to the 460's in tier 14. Not sure how many more rounds I can go...

If I could get a Seph Ex... :/

Razmos

So if you pull a mercy medal before hitting the required number of pulls then it resets? That's a pile of bullshit.
(I pulled Tifa and Aerith on my 4th pull and it reset to 5 more pulls away)

deanote666

So if you pull a mercy medal before hitting the required number of pulls then it resets? That's a pile of bullshit.
(I pulled Tifa and Aerith on my 4th pull and it reset to 5 more pulls away)

That's the way it has always been. You're only guaranteed ONE every 5 pulls. Be happy you saved a pull if you're pulling enough for mercy to apply.

Top Bottom