• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Falk

that puzzling face
Edited my post so it's more clear, though I doubt anyone would have been confused or misled.

Yeah I meant, most people say the free medals suck in the context of farmable medals. I guess I was thinking in context of the greater/more common discussion.

(And honestly, they'd be right, even if Wakka and Stitch have their use for sustained damage, and Yuna/Paine/Rikku can alpha strike by virtue of having a 3-gauge Special Attack)

Yeah I meant, most people say the free medals suck in the context of farmable medals. I guess I was thinking in context of the greater/more common discussion.

(And honestly, they'd be right, even if Wakka and Stitch have their use for sustained damage, and Yuna/Paine/Rikku can alpha strike by virtue of having a 3-gauge Special Attack)

Whats hysterical as well is that the fucking King Mickey Medal is amazing lol I mean like, a tier or two below Demyx.

Aru

I've switched to Unicornis.
My ID is 883533 and my username is the same as here, if anyone wants to recruit me for a party.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
RNGods were on my side for once.
screenshot_2016-05-07cky0g.png

I've switched to Unicornis.
My ID is 883533 and my username is the same as here, if anyone wants to recruit me for a party.

Send you an invite.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Square replied to my ticket. Same exact canned response that everyone is getting. I never mentioned once in my ticket that I wanted a refund or that I bought the medals...But Square made sure to tell me that they were sorry but couldn't offer me my money back. :lol

Faiz

Square replied to my ticket. Same exact canned response that everyone is getting. I never mentioned once in my ticket that I wanted a refund or that I bought the medals...But Square made sure to tell me that they were sorry but couldn't offer me my money back. :lol

We should write a community canned response letter apologizing that we can't justify giving SE money in the future.

Malyse

It looks like there's a new sort of a tournament stage in the current Japanese version. You start in the coliseum with level 25 enemies and every time you walk in and out the doors the enemies respawn at higher levels. I got them to level 140 before I got wiped out. You can also bypass and go straight to the target.

It looks like there's a new sort of a tournament stage in the current Japanese version. You start in the coliseum with level 25 enemies and every time you walk in and out the doors the enemies respawn at higher levels. I got them to level 140 before I got wiped out. You can also bypass and go straight to the target.

All under one AP cost?

Primus

It's a new event quest, apparently the big prize are Kairi medals which *only* drop from LV99 bosses, and with an absurdly-low drop rate.

Malyse

All under one AP cost?

Yup. And all the missions are 1AP right now.

It's a new event quest, apparently the big prize are Kairi medals which *only* drop from LV99 bosses, and with an absurdly-low drop rate.

Eh. Are you absolutely sure it's not on one to those massive as all hell event boards?

-----

They really are a lot nicer with the JP version. Like, they just give you the Nick and Judy medals as a login bonus. I sure as hell didn't buy the outfits and I have both for reasons?

Plus the daily logins are 100, 100, 200, 200, 300 IIRC.

-----

Also: some missions are kinda awful hard.

tumblr_o6tplysOlG1rjv5flo1_1280.jpg

BlakeofT

So should I be buying the daily deal, save up for the big deal or save up for some future event that might be worth my medals? I'm a day 1 player, but not quite as far as other day 1 players.

cw_sasuke

So should I be buying the daily deal, save up for the big deal or save up for some future event that might be worth my medals? I'm a day 1 player, but not quite as far as other day 1 players.

At this point you should probably wait a couple of days for the next medal batch to be added/announced. If you are a f2p player you are better off farming/maxing the good farmable medals before spending Jewels on medal pulls anyway.

Then again giving a recommendation is difficult without knowing your medal lineup - imo the only essential non farmable units are one of the boosters - without Vivi/Aerith/DiZ things can get tricky.

Kinsei

Banned

If you don't have any good medals then do the daily deal until you get one or two. If you do have a good medal or two then keep saving.

I don't know if many other people were still having performance issues, but Verizon just pushed an update for my S7 Edge and now the game is running like it should. No more carrying around my old iPhone just to play this!

Fauve

Is there a way to see how much total mythril you have besides the keyblade levelling menu? I'm trying to plan out exactly how much mythril I need to get to level up my other keyblades.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is there a way to see how much total mythril you have besides the keyblade levelling menu? I'm trying to plan out exactly how much mythril I need to get to level up my other keyblades.
Menu>Shop>Sell Materials

CRS

Never want to see another Agrabah level ever again. Not a single one.

Got three Mickeys on every level, bought a Daily Drop and was able to add another dot to my KH Cloud for a total of three now. So not too bad all things considered. All that's left is get some medals to 100 and climb Coliseum a bit more.

also

Banned
My phone broke. Thank god for Bluestacks and thank god that I managed to link the game to my FB account just in time. If I had lost my progress I would have probably just given up.

cw_sasuke

My phone broke. Thank god for Bluestacks and thank god that I managed to link the game to my FB account just in time. If I had lost my progress I would have probably just given up.
Just thinking to have to go through all the 250 missions without 1/2 stamina costs would be crazy.

Psxphile

Oh shit son they just unlocked two new Zootopia related boards for the event.

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me right back in!

also

Banned
Just thinking to have to go through all the 250 missions without 1/3 stamina costs would be crazy.
I think the lack of 1/2 AP cost would have been manageable since in the beginning you level up very quickly but I wouldn't have the motivation to go through all the mindless filler and redo all the grinding.

Primus

Oh shit son they just unlocked two new Zootopia related boards for the event.

Looks like each of the new boards takes 2000 event coins to clear, and you get a bunch of 5* XP medals, a handful of Chip & Dales, some Moogles, and one Cid on each board.

also

Banned
Wait, half AP is back? I left my game running and the evolve medals special (Sat-Sun) is half of. Don't want to back out and check the other quests because I still need some Yen Sids.

CRS

Don't think it is. Olympia Medals quest was also half off last week but that was it. Everything was full cost the next day.

also

Banned
Don't think it is. Olympia Medals quest was also half off last week but that was it. Everything was full cost the next day.
Makes me wonder if SE is intentionally setting the specials on Mnday to 1/2 AP so that people are tricked into buying the full week unlock

cw_sasuke

Makes me wonder if SE is intentionally setting the specials on Mnday to 1/2 AP so that people are tricked into buying the full week unlock

Probably, the fact that Olympia cant be maxed at this point doesnt help either...feels like they want new gamers to waste their stamina on it lol.

RalchAC

Guilted my Tidus (got 18%) and I'm slowly improving my medals. I had cleared the first of the two new boards too.

I haven't been playing the game much this week. I don't think that's a problem though.

That would totally suck.

RalchAC

Top 15 again, great job Oblivion!!

CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE WE GOT NO AVATAR COINS...CHEATERS BE DAMNED

Congrats!

But yeah, cheaters are awful. But even if I hate that the top5 party spots are basically claimed by them I think it's worse seeing that your party hardwork is worth a Moogle :p

Hope they find a solution soon.

Congrats!

But yeah, cheaters are awful. But even if I hate that the top5 party spots are basically claimed by them I think it's worse seeing that your party hardwork is worth a Moogle :p

I feel like this gen, no matter the console (PC) or title, cheating seems so much prevalent.

CRS

Congrats!

Yep.

hf4ss0E.jpg

FeelsBadMan

RalchAC

[chi] goes to Unicornis

Unchained JP goes to Unicornis

Unchained NA goes to Vulpes

Global Rankings
  1. Unicornis - 97,594,357,337
  2. Vulpes - 66,142,646,691
  3. Leopardos - 38,349,472,910