• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (360) - Phat Loot Nights

Phthisis

This game is infinitely better with friends than it is alone, so we should do some gamertag swapping and get some evening co-op going. Just post your GAF name and gamertag along with what character(s) you have a file for and their levels.

Phthisis
GT: Justegarde
Leinhart (mid-40s)
Kendal (22)

I don't anticipate many people bothered with this game, but hopefully we can get a handful of dedicated players a couple times a week or something. If not, feel free to send me an invite anyway if you see me online; I'm always up for some grinding.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GT: godhandiscen
Character: Reigner (lvl 55)

PS: Is there any way to get Curian without beating the story with Celine? I beat the Balrog and got a roll for a 175 ATK weapon for Curian and it motivated me to start a quest with this character.

boco77

Banned
Hi

My GT : Gizmo Monkey
Celine : Level 20

I will be getting her to level 120 and the rest to level 80 with cool loot. Its a lot quicker than playing solo to do it online with people instead.

Xevren

godhandiscen said:
GT: godhandiscen
Character: Reigner (lvl 55)

PS: Is there any way to get Curian without beating the story with Celine? I beat the Balrog and got a roll for a 175 ATK weapon for Curian and it motivated me to start a quest with this character.

Have to beat it, no other way.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I need help with the Balrog. Can somebody help me to get better weapons in order to beat it? I want to do a run on extreme or hard if possible. Plz.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
My internet is going to get fix next week, So I can play with you all lol.
Celine(120)
Reignar(60)

Funny enough, I gained about 30levels in 2-3hours yesterday for Celine just because my internet hasn't been working off line:lol

Top Bottom