• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle - Red Band Trailer #2

devonodev

Trailer seems to show off more than I'd like, but looks so good. Even more over the top action. The first one was a surprise hit for me.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Wait...
isn't Harry Hart (Firth) suppose to be dead?

kingsman%2B2%2Bposter.jpg

Temp_User

I hope they don't over-use of American elements in this movie. They could counter-balance it by having Canada's . . . . Beaverman, get involved in the proceedings, i guess.

Valtýr;243987894 said:
I'm most excited about Pedro Pascal and the dude doesn't even get a credit in the trailer.

His name is so much smaller than the rest of the actors. It'll change soon as he stars in more Hollywood films.

dl77

I hope they don't over-use of American elements in this movie. They could counter-balance it by having Canada's . . . . Beaverman, get involved in the proceedings, i guess.

I think that's an entirely different sort of film!

Cracklox

Fuck yeah!

The first one was one of the more pleasant surprises I've had from movies in recent years. Went in not expecting much, and came out with wig fully blown back.

RaginRoss

Pedro Pascal looks cool as fuck.

Really looking forward to this. I remember seeing trailers for the first movie and thinking it looked absolutely terrible, but I loved the film.

Top Bottom