• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack 2 revealed at PSX 2016

Raitaro

This looked quite fun actually. Might be cool to play in co-op with people who are not really into games usually.

Guymelef

Going fast.
cEIR09j.png

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Sony launches PSVR. The next day they fire everyone and shut down their main VR studio.

Sony then greenlights Knack 2.

What in the world.

I'm still utterly baffled this is happening. Of all the games to get a sequel. I mean the first game may have made a profit (thanks to being a launch title), but it was a laughing stock otherwise. I think the sequel will fall flat on its face commercially, but will review a little better.

If they are smart, they give it the $39.99 treatment

Nice.

Knack 1 required mastery in the timing of a small number of commands which I prefer over the memorisation and execution (or just button mashing) of longer combos in most character action games.

farisr

Absolutely loved the announcement. My friend is also super hyped. The first one is one of our favorite games over the last few years (including last gen). And it looks to have made good improvements as well from what I can tell. So down.

Having to deal with all the folks ragging on it, and with all the memes, and going "wait you're serious" whenever I mentioned I liked it was worth it for this alone.

Illucio

Banned
Game looks better then the first, hopefully the story isn't complete shit.

I don't know why this game is good, it's so bad it's good? But that's okay right?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
lol I can't believe they actually made this game..but hey GAF wins I guess.

Falchion

Never played the first because it looked kind of boring. Maybe when it comes to PS+ I'll check it out and get excited about this.

JP

You people may will mock me but I'm quite pleased to see this. The original always felt like it was rushed to be out by launch but I thought it had the makings of a potentially decent game but it just felt like half a game to me.

I am looking forward to this. Had a lot of fun playing co op with my nieces. I still have the game installed in my PS4 for the kids to play when they visit me.

Gurish

I don't understand their decision to green light a sequel, first one sold great because it was a launch title and lots of parents bought it for their kids as it was the only game that was really suitable, but now that there are plenty of options it's gonna fail miserably.

Top Bottom