• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack 2 revealed at PSX 2016

Elios83

LOOOL actually seems to be wayy improved and more fun than the original :p
Not that it was a difficult thing to accomplish.

This is my fault.

I got a Knack bundled PS4 at launch because it was all the store had.

Even though I immediately traded the game back to the store it still counted as a sale.

I am so sorry world.

DieH@rd

Banned
uihjdZ4.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It was fun for the first hour then a waste of time for the next 6 or so hours.

I'm glad you corrected Deadstar. Nothing worse than living a lie like that. Clearly they - like me - are delusional and have had phantom positive memories of knack implanted by Sony.

Tagg9

Love how they tried to rush through this trailer as fast as possible lol. Even Sony knows they should not have greenlit this game. I'm hoping they don't lose too much money on it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Love how they tried to rush through this trailer as fast as possible lol. Even Sony knows they should not have greenlit this game. I'm hoping they don't lose too much money on it.

People can't be happy for the old IP being resurrected, for more prominence for Japanese games, for their particular favourite being shown. No, they have to spend time in a thread about a game they don't care about, being pointlessly and unconstructively negative about it.

People can't be happy for the old IP being resurrected, for more prominence for Japanese games, for their particular favourite being shown. No, they have to spend time in a thread about a game they don't care about, being pointlessly and unconstructively negative about it.

They're of how Knack really makes them feel

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Knack was ok. The second screen app with the match three games was actually more fun. :p

I look forward to another adventure in Knackerdom.

Won't ever bother with the first one, even though some people genuinely think the game was under rated on release. This looks much better, with more fleshed out mechanics and a potentially really fun co op mode.

AdanVC

Knack IMO is one of the most monotone and uninspired characters in gaming ever and he still manages to get a sequel? That Should be a life motto, when you are on your lowest, you can still reach your goals no matter what, lol. But good for the people who wanted a sequel though :)

Deadstar

It was fun for the first hour then a waste of time for the next 6 or so hours.

Game was five hours too long in my opinion but if they add more depth to the gameplay its going to be awesome. Who doesn't like to get big?!

Just a rumor, but I heard that Nintendo canceled the Mario game for Switch after seeing this announcement.

farisr

I feel like people forget that the original game had co-op. (even if it did limit some stuff)
Yeah, seems like it. I played through it in co-op on Hard difficulties so doing both of those kind of helped fix a few of the issues that solo players were facing on normal.

but yeah, hoping they make the solo experience as good as they can in this.

Kid Heart

Knack IMO is one of the most monotone and uninspired characters in gaming ever and he still manages to get a sequel? That Should be a life motto, when you are on your lowest, you can still reach your goals no matter what, lol. But good for the people who wanted a sequel though :)

Killzone 2 was mocked upon announcement due to the first game being extremely bland, and ended up being probably the biggest exclusive shooter on the platform with a well loved multiplayer. That's what I'm hoping happens with Knack. Especially now that they don't have to worry about a launch schedule, I think they can really make some magic happen with the game.

Top Bottom