• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Which Inscrutable Nintendo Business Decision Are You?

its only a temp thing for now, when the full online launch happens, you will have other other ways to add people, and unlike the wii and 3ds, on the switch only the person wanting to add you as a friend needs your friend code, you can accept friend accepts the same way you do on psn and xbox live

who says

I got naming the Wii successor Wii U. Man, that was dumb. EDIT: In fairness, confusion about the Wii U's relationship to the Wii had more to do with people not realizing there was a new system than being tricked by a similar name.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
"Discontinuing the NES Classic"

I'll take that as a sign that I'm trendy and topical since thats a recent event and all!

C9o_uwoXsAEPFlP

giphy.gif

Lmao, this was funny.
I got "Dropping the Headphone Jack On the Game Boy Advance SP".
I feel foolish, I didn't even know there was no headphone jack on the SP!

Naming the Follow-Up to the Wii the WiiU

As someone who worked in a retail store gaming section, I can't begin to tell you how many times I had to explain the Wii and WiiU were different systems to moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.

Things only got worse when Nintendo decided to unleash the New Nintendo 3DS.

Friend Codes on the Switch
Naming The Follow-Up To The Wii The Wii U
Dropping the Headphone Jack on the GBA SP
Discontinuing the NES Classic

So that's it? Four results. That seems lazy. There are plenty more to choose from. Anyone get anything else?

snitsky

What about only selling component cables on your website then claiming there's no demand and removing the port from your console.

Col.Asher

Friend Codes on the switch heh.
I liked the "favorite assigned reading in Highschool" question. I only read The Catcher in the Rye but that book was fucking awful so I chose The Lord of the Flies.

Smeags

Kinda bummed that theres only four endings (Wii U name, Switch friendcodes, GBA headphone jack, and NES discontinuation), but pretty entertaining nonetheless!

I was the friendcodes... 😥

jman2050

I know there's a bunch of you who answered Yes to whether ketchup belong on hot dogs. Just know that we're watching you.

Yes, you.

Top Bottom