• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krokodil, the new Russian street drug of choice, causes green skin, rotting flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing this I will never evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shoot anything into my veins

Also,how the hell are these people conscious with their arms looking like that?

Atlantic

I just don't know what to say.

I hoped the whole "you can see the bone!" was just facetious and a first reply joke, but yah, it's there and the Коаксил youtube one...again, at a complete loss for words.

I've had to deal (and still do) with my own shit but christ, this is just beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

Mikey Jr. said:
SWEET MAMA JESUS AT THE LAST PART!!!

Fuck that was disturbing.

I want to be disturbed, but the pure idiocy of this shit won't allow me to. The idea that people would do this to themselves is beyond me, withdrawal symptoms or not.

Then again I don't fool with drugs, so I can't say that I'd ever understand.

Mikey Jr.

soundahfekz said:
I want to be disturbed, but the pure idiocy of this shit won't allow me to. The idea that people would do this to themselves is beyond me, withdrawal symptoms or not.

Then again I don't fool with drugs, so I can't say that I'd ever understand.

I've never really been addicted to anything, so yeah, I can't comment on how a strong addiction feels like.

But fuck, to see your flesh falling off the bone, and to continue using that shit. The stuff must be so powerful that it's almost like oxygen for them. Without it, they would (mentally) die.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I mean, it's stupid enough as is with crack, cocaine and so on, but man, to take something like this that will ultimately kill you in 2-3 years, and that's not counting the painful, god-awful effects leading up to that death like limbs and skin falling off and shit - what is your mindset?

And I'm sooooooo tempted to watch the pics and vids posted in here, but for once I'm gonna say no - and most creepy stuff doesn't bother me, but I know I'm going to hate this considering what I read in the OP.

Shiv47

Been reading this on my phone, which mitigates the gruesome nature of some of the links, but I had to turn off the video when leg gets unwrapped to see the bone plainly there. Jesus tapdancing Christ!

I don't care that much about the drug.. I just find it hilarious that a gaffer thought krokodil was analogous to alligator... really man?

johnsmith

remember me
Jesus, Russia. What's wrong with abusing codeine on its own? You need a prescription for that shit in the US. Don't you realize how sweet you have it already?

I had an abscess removed in September of last year (waters-skiing related injury), and it was probably the most single painful experience of my life. I spent 10 days in the hospital, I could barely move, let alone walk, and a I ran a fever of 103 for nearly a week. And it was entirely internal. I was then in physical therapy for 2 weeks and on antibiotics for 6 weeks.

These people have multiple gaping wounds on their person and necrotic flesh. I mean christ, the one guy had the bone in his calf sawed right through just so they could dump his foot in the trash, and he didn't even squeal.

How some of them can even stand, let alone walk around being filmed, astounds me. You'd have to be totally dead inside (figuratively). Or high as a kite.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I would like to quote each video/picture and scream at how revolting they are, but I'll just combine it into one single sentiment.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?!

soultron

Banned
lazybones18 said:
So I take it no one here would dare allow themselves to be injected a single dose of this stuff for $10mil?
No way. I watched that video and I'm choked up thinking anyone would pay to do that to themselves.

There isn't enough money you could pay me to do that stuff.

ElRenoRaven

lazybones18 said:
So I take it no one here would dare allow themselves to be injected a single dose of this stuff for $10mil?

There is not enough money on this planet to get me to even get near that shit.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
lazybones18 said:
i would take that up without a doubt. Beat opiates twice so far so i can do a third for $10mil.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
lazybones18 said:

1. Make it $100 million.

2. Drug created in a proper medical facility.

3. Doctors present to monitor myself when under the influence.

Sign me up.

TL4E

Agnostic said:
1. Make it $100 million.

2. Drug created in a proper medical facility.

3. Doctors present to monitor myself when under the influence.

Sign me up.
Well in that case, you'd be getting pure desomorphine, which carries virtually zero risk. Part of the deal in getting the 10 mil is that you risk losing a limb or two!

I'd sign up for free under those conditions.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
TL4E said:
Well in that case, you'd be getting pure desomorphine, which carries virtually zero risk. Part of the deal in getting the 10 mil is that you risk losing a limb or two!

I'd sign up for free under those conditions.
$10mil can buy a hell of a lot of doctor to take care of you after that first and only dose. It stays only dose because i get on very expensive opiate prescription meds to ween myself off. i use the remaining $8mil to buy my way into the TOR beta.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I want more videos, I've never seen shit like this before.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
lazybones18 said:
Don't give in to this man's wishes!
I don't know man, as repulsive as it looks I'm fucking interested in seeing how extreme it could get with heavy usage.

To be honest, I don't know how much worse it can get than amputating your leg.

My mom used to tell me that one hit of any drug has the potential to instantly kill you. I stopped believing her propoganda a while ago but if she told me one injection of this drug could kill me, I would believe it.

Obviously a "Lethal Injection" can instantly kill you

Wow.. watched the dailymotion video.. jesus. I've actually seen something similar to this in real life. Delivered pizza to a really shitty part of town and these two crackheads croc-heads came out to pay for it. I was keeping an eye on both of them, more focused on the guy closer to me who was paying for it when I noticed something on the guy to his right's cheek.. only turned out it was his fucking cheekbone peaking through some nasty flesh. I almost dropped the god damn pizza right there, nastiest thing I've ever seen in person. It was weird though as it wasn't an open wound, the bone looked dry. Zombie apocalypse kinda flashed in my head for a second as I booked it back to my car.

Edit: Just saw Gaborn's thread about tainted coke rotting people's skin off. Guess that's what got the crackhead in my town.. fuck this is insane. Hmm after looking at the picture maybe not.. either way I'm going to bed.. ugh.

A drug that is so destructive to your body it pretty much makes your limbs fall off. Not surprising, if you consider it's ingredients:
The active component is codeine, a widely sold over-the-counter painkiller that is not toxic on its own. But to produce krokodil, whose medical name is desomorphine, addicts mix it with ingredients including gasoline, paint thinner, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorous, which they scrape from the striking pads on matchboxes.
Wouldn't such a thing destroy your brain nerves or heart arteries first though, considering their more sensitive nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom