• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady goes cucco on garbage man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

Wow she's trash

Oh man she went full Cage

[
cage43.gif

Ok that chicken, she might be mentally ill.

I am missing the context. She says she was having an emergency and pulled off in front of him probably fairly fast, too fast for him to react, and then she starts claiming he should have picked up her trash?

Was her emergency that he didn't pick up her trash so she stops her car in front of his?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
"And you're gonna pay. Yeeaaaah"

That made for a good chuckle.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
"this is an emergency, i was in a huge hurry"
"not allow me to stand here and go on a bizarre rant and walk around listlessly then dance"

Experien

I am missing the context. She says she was having an emergency and pulled off in front of him probably fairly fast, too fast for him to react, and then she starts claiming he should have picked up her trash?

Was her emergency that he didn't pick up her trash so she stops her car in front of his?

Not to mention he should've known she was coming and stopped to give her way?

There are a lot of details we don't know from this and she isn't going to give us a coherent side.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I for one e was shocked to discover she threw out cat litter and piss-soaked carpet.

If Link had shown up and attacked her I'd have been OK with that.

mf.luder

I appreciate the fact that the guy wasn't a dick or a douche and didn't taunt the lady while she was doing her chicken time. Doesn't even laugh or drop his jaw.

Sounds like the emergency was that he didnt pick up more bags than her contract allowed for and she pulled her car out in front of him to stop him, but his vehicle was too large to stop in time.

That's how I interpreted it too, but I didn't see any other car in the road so I don't know what the fuck she's talking about.

Then again I'm 99% sure she is actually mentally ill so I wouldn't take what she's saying as fact.

Experien

I appreciate the fact that the guy wasn't a dick or a douche and didn't taunt the lady while she was doing her chicken time. Doesn't even laugh or drop his jaw.

I'm sure he dropped his jaw but probably too scared at the crazy lady to laugh. I think he knew better than to poke the crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom