• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady goes cucco on garbage man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anticol

Banned
Watch out barrel roll cop you have some competition.
giphy.gif

What? I need to watch this video.

To stay on topic, that wonan is really unpleasant...

Breads

Banned
That's how I interpreted it too, but I didn't see any other car in the road so I don't know what the fuck she's talking about.

Then again I'm 99% sure she is actually mentally ill so I wouldn't take what she's saying as fact.

My interpretation was that the "emergency" situation was a hypothetical she was using to justify her actions. That after she saw that he wasn't picking up the kitty litter or the carpet she decided to quickly pull out ahead of him to cut him off but instead she got clipped as she was pullout out because he wasn't able to stop the vehicle in time.

That's how he ended up hitting her after picking up her trash and that's how he ended up ahead of her despite hitting the rear of her vehicle.

That can't be real. The ending is too perfect.

You've never heard of Mysery? Ofcourse it isn't real. That video is actually pretty meta all things considered. It's a famous novel Stephen King novel made movie made countless parodies.

Nephtis

I was like, ok I guess this is pretty typical rage being disp--*does the chicken thing*

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
I am missing the context. She says she was having an emergency and pulled off in front of him probably fairly fast, too fast for him to react, and then she starts claiming he should have picked up her trash?

Was her emergency that he didn't pick up her trash so she stops her car in front of his?

My version is she has been heckling him for a few weeks now. He is following the city/township contract to only pick up 4 bags of trash and she keeps putting out extra junk not in bins or whatever, and she's pissed off about that. So she hatched a plan and pulled out in front of him and he hit her, so that he'd get fired for an accident.

That's my guess tho from the things she said.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
She reminds me of George Costanza when he gets upset.

Hazanko

Banned
I was annoyed at her at first but the Chris Farley impression and chicken dance won me over, best meltdown ever.

First crazy lyft passenger. Now this. I don't even have to go to work to see these kinds of people nowadays, just check GAF.

sangreal

I am missing the context. She says she was having an emergency and pulled off in front of him probably fairly fast, too fast for him to react, and then she starts claiming he should have picked up her trash?

Was her emergency that he didn't pick up her trash so she stops her car in front of his?

Yeah my understanding is she hired this private garbage service and pays them for 4 bags. She put out 5 bags and a carpet or something. Seeing that they left the 5th bag she chased him down and tried to cut him off to confront him and got rear-ended

Yeah my understanding is she hired this private garbage service and pays them for 4 bags. She put out 5 bags and a carpet or something. Seeing that they left the 5th bag she chased him down and tried to cut him off to confront him and got rear-ended

Ah so it was an emergency!

Diamond

I also like the way she walks to the truck in a perfect curve with a finger in the air after rolling in the grass and picking up whatever she was holding.

Shadybiz

God....ladies and gentlemen, I give you someone who is allowed to vote.

This is my favourite recent meltdown:

COCKADOODY

Although my spidey sense that one was staged.

Yeah she was doing a bit. She was pretending to be Annie Wilkes, the antagonist in the Stephen King book "Misery." Employees were in on it, of course.

They say the ancient Romans slowly went mad because of lead in the water supply.

This sounds like some Dark Souls shit.
Replace "lead" with "fluoride". /s

Also, she reminds me of my pillhead sister. Not saying she's on pills, but something is obviously wrong with her.

jorma

is now taking requests
This Julien News youtube account sounds like a sketchy source, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?

Jakten

Reminds me of my schizophrenic mother, even says some of the same sorts of things as her. Very depressing :(

.JayZii

Banned
I hope everything works out with whatever emergency she was rushing to.

That garbage man is going to be in so much trouble. She was tattling on him to Jesus.

Boss Mog

This is why democracy doesn't work, because people like her can vote. You just know she'll be voting Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom