• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Large Youtubers Hide Ownership of CSGO Lottery Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

P9S6RWT.jpg

RIP all item gambling sites

Are we still expecting legal action to be taken against a large amount of content creators? Also I'll update the OP with a more accurate timeline of the events that happened in the last few weeks soon

Froli

It feels like FaZe clan is gonna get away with it even with the recent video of HonorTheCall. We need more evidences...

TheFatOne

Valve trying to cover their asses. Hope they get nailed for letting this bullshit go unchecked, and possibly even helping some of these sites.

Velcro Fly

Valve deserves to be dragged forever for allowing this shit to get so bad.

Everyone involved should have known better, but Valve should have put a stop to this a long time ago.

If this stuff never comes out, they probably never step in.

Anticol

Banned
Good ole Valve, wait till the shit hits the fan first, then panic and try to look like the good guy.

I love valve's hypocrisy, they even provided assistance(allegedly) to some of these websites and now they say it was always out of line to use the api to something like this. LOL

I dont know much about this from a legal standpoint but there is now way those Faze clan members are allower to compete in future events if the allegations are true right? Or am i being optimistically naive?

test_account

XP-39C²
Did the Faze guys on Youtube put an approved message only on their videos now? The $60k win, i find it hard to believe that the last comment is 1 month old, and the new video to Faze Rain, the newest comments was posted 12 hours ago.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm still pissed that all these fuckers lead to CSGOLounge being killed. It was great seeing smaller CS tournaments happening and getting views. Yeah, it was largely from betting fans watching to see if their bets played out but as someone that loves E-Sports and new media, it was great seeing smaller guys make a name and make some cash winning these smaller tournaments.

Plus, I enjoyed betting on games with useless skins. Gave them actual value.

mStudios

Email the team's sponsors (such as razor, ibuypower, etc) telling you how you feel about all this. The more email they get, more probabilities that they'll revoke their sponsorship with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom