• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest Xbox One Update releases to Insiders Today (Fluent Design)

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to access their games even when online? It keeps telling me that I need to be online or set the Xbox as my home console (this is on my second Xbox at home and I've always been able to play my games while online with my account). I sure I'm online because I can stream from Mixer etc... Tried a hard reboot and nothing. Not sure if it's a preview bug or a local issue with my Xbox.
Mine isn't opening anything, not even the system apps. No error, just go back to the dashboard and a few minutes later a pop-up tells me it took a long time to load.

MaulerX

Mine isn't opening anything, not even the system apps. No error, just go back to the dashboard and a few minutes later a pop-up tells me it took a long time to load.

I'm no longer getting the error. It just boots back to the dash. Netflix is still working for me though. Hope they fix this quick.

Moonkeis

I thought it was just me...oops. I been trying to fix the Xbox for the last 2 hours for my kids, should have check Xbox status before searching random solutions.

Unity2012

Man, I'm glad i came here first. I'm having the same issues, games and apps spring back to the home page. Netflix runs normal. At least we know they're aware and working on it.

razzel

This is a long time for such a big outage. Can't even play games, you'd think they would have solved this quickly. I think for some people this has been going on all day.

Cranster

Banned
This is a long time for such a big outage. Can't even play games, you'd think they would have solved this quickly. I think for some people this has been going on all day.
It's only been the past hour or so. Hardly a long time when compared to similar outages on Xbox Live and similar services.

ryan299

Media Player is completely broken for me. Just keeps crashing, even after a restart and an uninstall. Since i joined the program at its inception I haven't experienced a more buggy update. So many problems with this update.

Cranster

Banned
It's been about 5 hours to me already. Definitely a longer time than usual.
Had no idea it was that long as it was working fine before 9PM for me tonight. Whatever caused it then must have been an isolated issue at first and then spread into other regions/servers.

StillEdge

None of my games are working on my external drive/internal drive and disc games. I've hard reset 5 times and Netflix seems to work fine, but the weird part is some beta seems to work fine. Everything crashes at the main image of the game. Doesn't even load up.
Trials Fusion works, but Sea of Thieves, GTA V, and Siege do not work. GTAV being on disc.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I have not been able to get EA Access to launch since the alpha went out. Anyone else having this problem? I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue. It just says it took to long to load and give me the ever annoying 0x800 error.

Theorry

Its been a while that we got a alpha update right? Feels longer then normal.
Maybe its because of the feedback they got?

Alx

I'm especially impatient to try the new avatar editor. Having it installed already and not doing anything but saying "work in progress" is a tease.

Scarphace

Is there still a way to get into the insider program?

Edit: Someone posted a link earlier in the thread. For anyone that wants in go to the store type in xbox insider hub and download that.

all i know is that im in the beta and i've been getting updates almost every couple days for the old dash. Maybe they are testing both to see which users like best?? because idk why they would continue to update mine when i would assume the next update would have been the new fluent dashboard.

all i know is that im in the beta and i've been getting updates almost every couple days for the old dash. Maybe they are testing both to see which users like best?? because idk why they would continue to update mine when i would assume the next update would have been the new fluent dashboard.

Fixing minor bugs

arhra

Its been a while that we got a alpha update right? Feels longer then normal.
Maybe its because of the feedback they got?

Looks like we should be getting a new build soon:

Brad Rossetti‏ 
@WorkWombatman

Xbox One Insiders - The team is working hard for a new Alpha build hopefully tomorrow, wed if all goes well.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Anyone else in first ring having issues with their Kinect? Mine barely functions anymore, light doesn't turn on and the Kinect app freezes when I try to troubleshoot.

xBoNeAU

Neo Member
Anyone else in first ring having issues with their Kinect? Mine barely functions anymore, light doesn't turn on and the Kinect app freezes when I try to troubleshoot.

Yeah, mine has been turning on and off constantly every 30 seconds or so. I have submitted feedback about it too. Unable to use at all

Alx

Mine became deaf yesterday and wouldn't respond to any command. But it was fine this morning, so might have been a temporary crash of a processus.

SDMG

Unable to make a thread but this is good news

kommt.jpg

Top Bottom