• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Law & Order To Air An Episode Inspired By #Gamergate February 11

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Olivia is and has always been the most interesting character to me.

I've only caught a few episodes since Stabler left. I thought Stabler was far more interesting than Olivia. Olivia too often comes off as detached, where Stabler seemed to take the cases more personally.

Sean

Banned
"There were two of them, they were total FAL's."

*confused look on officer*

"Failures at life."

"They were like young, white, pale and skinny."

"That's 80% of the crowd."

BY2K

Membero Americo
So uh this character just got sexually assaulted in a bathroom and the female cop goes to help her and she's like

"these guys just can't stand women in gaming."
"what did they do to you?"
(touching bloodstained mouth) "they leveled up..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS

izxUnE7v9r4ZN.gif

Stimpack

So uh this character just got sexually assaulted in a bathroom and the female cop goes to help her and she's like

ARE YOU SERIOUS
Oh, man...

Fbh

Lol, my mom used to watch a log of Law & Order.

Get ready for it to be shown that everything bad done by the criminal is because he plays videogames.
He killed someone? Yep, it's because he plays videogames
He hates women? Of course it's because he plays videogames
Probably going to be portrayed as a weird kid with no friends. Know why? Because he plays videogames.

There is going to be a scene of them entering an apartment or something looking for a suspect and someone will be playing a cheap TV version of GTA and/or a very bloody game, and one of the the detectives will look at it with disgust and say something which you can basically translate to "this violent games are turning kids into killers"

Lets see this is SVU so....

The girl running the company actually set up the attack for publicity, the svu peeps write her off...BUT WAIT, she ends up actually getting attacked and the upcoming trial is all about her credibility vs the gamergaters

The constant explanation of lingo is the cringiest thing for me so far. If you need to keep explaining words to your audience, maybe you just shouldn't use those words.

MechaX

"There's no reset button in the real world!"

You know, I was fully expecting this to come from someone in this episode. At least it was Ice-T.

Edit: Fucking anon? Oh man...

Double Edit: And was she just fucking SWATTed?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is amazing so far.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is that free use? Are you serious for one? I wonder if they had to get permission?

did they spell it wrong, like NeoGEF?
No, it was just a nondescript messageboard. Nothing related to GAF.

They DID show a site called RedChanIt, though, ha.

JABEE

ARE YOU SERIOUS
Sounds like something off of Dragnet

Crocodile

I'm really hoping that if there is a "twist" ending it isn't something that might accidentally show GG in a good light or something. Also hoping the fiance didn't do it because that's such an obvious "twist".

I'm really hoping that if there is a "twist" ending it isn't something that might accidentally show GG in a good light or something. Also hoping the fiance didn't do it because that's such an obvious "twist".

I think expecting more from this episode is the real crime here

Top Bottom