• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

someone enlighten me as to how that's softcore or nsfw....

Well, you could always do an experiment on our behalf.

Step 1.) Get a job in a professional office environment.
Step 2.) Make that picture your desktop background. Make sure it's in full view when a female co-worker comes by. Call attention to it, I bet she'll love it!
Step 3.) Write a report regarding your interesting talk with HR and your current job search efforts to share with the rest of us.

You see, NSFW stands for "Not Safe for Work" and does not stand for "Not Safe for Zkylon to Wank off to in the privacy of his own home".

Newt

Step 2.) Make that picture your desktop background. Make sure it's in full view when a female co-worker comes by.
Step 3.) Write a report regarding your interesting talk with HR and your current job search efforts to share with the rest of us.

You see, NSFW stands for "Not Safe for Work" and does not stand for "Not Safe for Zkylon to Wank off to in the privacy of his own home".

This post.

giphy.gif

Calvero

Banned

Step 2.) Make that picture your desktop background. Make sure it's in full view when a female co-worker comes by. Call attention to it, I bet she'll love it!

Can this be our copy pasta

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

No offense but that art is not going to be Not Safe for Work not because it has lewd insinuations but because of its artstyle of itself. That kind of art is just frowned upon in general. The art isn't even that lewd in relation to what is ACTUALLY lewd. Let's be real. The intent of NSFW is that it's not appropriate due to its extreme tone in nature. You guys are being too liberal with the term. Would I use that picture as a desktop background? No because it's not work appropriate. Doesn't mean it's NSFW. Some of you in this thread... Jeez. You guys obviously haven't worked in a corporate environment and it shows.

And just to quell to stupidity of this shit I would like you to know that something like a half naked Hasselhoff and a crowd of women running with swimsuits running as a wallpaper would fly. But something like this doesn't? Lmao. You guys are fucking ridiculous.

And just to quell to stupidity of this shit I would like you to know that something like a half naked Hasselhoff and a crowd of women running with swimsuits running as a wallpaper would fly. But something like this doesn't? Lmao. You guys are fucking ridiculous.

I've worked in corporate environments and based on HR orientations I'm not 100% sure they would be? Could just be where I've worked though.

kayos90

I've worked in corporate environments and based on HR orientations I'm not 100% sure they would be? Could just be where I've worked though.

I'm just saying that a more revealing Hasselhoff wallpaper is way more NSFW than that fan art but is more acceptable is all.

Newt

Lol Kayos, calm down.

They aren't.

kayos90

Lol Kayos, calm down.

They aren't.

I'm calm. But people's behaviors on this thread needs to be called out. On one side we have a person who has a 50/50 record of posting art that is good but also lewd. On the flip side of a coin we have a group of people that can't grow a pair and get mature about the topic but instead just starts flipping out like morons. The level of intelligence in this thread is getting progressively worse which is ironic considering users on this thread that have been here a while should be getting older/wiser.

jerd

I'm calm. But people's behaviors on this thread needs to be called out. On one side we have a person who has a 50/50 record of posting art that is good but also lewd. On the flip side of a coin we have a group of people that can't grow a pair and get mature about the topic but instead just starts flipping out like morons. The level of intelligence in this thread is getting progressively worse which is ironic considering users on this thread that have been here a while should be getting older/wiser.

I didn't realize that NSFW vs SFW images was such a heated issue

Maybe just consider the fact multiple members in here would rather these images in particular be linked to than posted directly in the thread (outside of zkylons agreed upon quota) and respect that?

TheFlow

Banned
I didn't realize that NSFW vs SFW images was such a heated issue

Maybe just considering the fact multiple members in here would rather these images in particular be linked to than posted directly in the thread (outside of zkylons agreed upon quota) and respect that?
Amen. Just link the shit

Newt

There's no such thing as "oh it was just a little lewd", in the real world Kayos. This kind of fanart is fine for posting, but probably should be spoilered.

who the fuck browses gaf on a work pc in a location where someone could be standing over your shoulder
I mean, I have in the past. Of course I turned images off though; I'm not naive.

kayos90

There's no such thing as "oh it was just a little lewd", in the real world Kayos. This kind of fanart is fine for posting, but probably should be spoilered.

I mean, I have in the past. Of course I turned images off though; I'm not naive.

When did I say it was just a little lewd? I said it wasn't lewd in relation to what is actually lewd.

kayos90

I'm not trying to be the no fun allowed guy but come on guys...

People at work us this picture as a wallpaper and no one bats an eye.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hasselhoff-hed.jpeg

But that picture from Zkylon is? Animated artwork is just viewed in a different light is all. Even if it's not lewd it can be viewed as lewd? this is just a conversation of what is socially acceptable in a work environment or not. Not a situation of lewd vs not lewd.

Talents

Banned
If they liked Halo 4, they deserved it.

Amen. I tried to tell them so many times that H4 was gonna be garbage but none of them listened. There were even 2 Halo developers in the thread who were always like "lol you don't know what you're talking about armour abilities are the best thing ever, who need a 1-50 ranking system it just gets abused by boosters"

One of them even ended up posting on twitter talking shit about me, then called me a nobody, like lul you're totally an A-List celebrity.

zkylon

zkylewd
dev blog on league's business model and the principles that guide league as a product

honestly these are one of the reasons i always felt great spending money on league, even if they have irreparably damaged that trust with all the crafting stuff

riot is just better than everyone else at not swindling their playerbase and being straight with them and i respect that a lot

unfortunately the crafting stuff was a step in the opposite direction, with confusing events that rely on rng and playing on the expectations of SICK LOOT, but at least they've for the most part stayed true to those principles

zkylon

zkylewd
cigarettes are also addictive :p

you being the resident oncologist i think you'll understand what i mean by comparing these two :>

Top Bottom