• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Screenshots

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more than satisfied with how it looks. Not blown away or nothing, but very happy.

ari

Banned
Are some of you really saying that bf4 looks like bf3 off of 3 compressed pics?

Please wait for the trailer.

Other than the bird pic, I sadly have to agree.

The bird pic isn't even that impressive. It's good image quality doing half the work, and dozens of non-player birds randomly flapping about isn't exactly hard to pull off. It would be different if they created some sort of flock technology, but this is basic stuff we even saw in the Big Shell part of MGS2, albeit in lower numbers and polygon counts.

Apath

Not happening.

720p60 is the best you can hope for.
What makes you say that? I realize the rumors are it's going to be 720p/60FPS, but what are we going off of to declare that it won't be 1080p? We have almost zero official information on the game.

sp3000

Again, was this not expected?

I was expecting a bigger difference. Crysis 3 is a cross gen game essentially with how many extra graphical effects on PC there are, and it looks much better than these screenshots. These look no different from BF3.

birds3.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Looks bad to me. How is this more impressive than the bullshots they put out of BF3? If you're going to put out bullshots, at least pick better bullshots.

Arnie

I just want to see the multiplayer: graphics, scale, and destruction.

I think we'll have to wait until E3 for multiplayer, just like BF3.

And even then we had that fucking infuriating slowpoke stream where nothing happened and we saw cock all.

Reiko

Banned
Why did you have to bring Killzone into this?

You already know all thats going to do is start a flame war.

unless that was your intention...

Well that's the only 2 next gen shooters coming out on PS4. Unless Call of Duty is getting a engine upgrade. But I doubt that.

Coolwhip

Banned
Not sure what people are expecting really. Do you want 10 guns at once? This is what diminishing returns are about. BF3 already looked great on PC.

I meant 1080p/60FPS. What is there to go off of that it definitely won't happen?

Hardware specs.

I'll gladly eat my crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be.

Gemüsepizza;51598818 said:
This may be true for the new Xbox, but not so sure about PS4. If they put some work in it they could achieve it, I think.

See above.

Yeah, I don't even wanna touch this one.

Looks bad to me. How is this more impressive than the bullshots they put out of BF3? If you're going to put out bullshots, at least pick better bullshots.

Well, that depends which version they are advertising.

Top Bottom