• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes announced for Fall '13

My thoughts exactly, So it looks like they are trying to take a lot of influence from games that got heroes right in the past. I never got into a LEGO game before (my bros bought the Batman games, but I never touched them.)

So is maskless Wolverine more identifiable by the kids now or what? It seems weird that they would do the costume, but no mask.

That's just what his minifigure looks like in the real Lego sets:

lego-minifig-super-heroes-wolverine-sh017.jpg

He has the mask on the back of the minifig. Can't link the picture direct but you can see it at Brickipedia.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine

abundant

Got my issue. Here's some basic info.

- Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Black Widow, Spiderman, Deadpool, and Wolverine are the only confirmed characters so far.
- Dr. Doom, Magneto, Green Goblin, and Sandman are hinted at.
- New York City is the hub world and over the course of the game, parts of it will be damaged and you can help rebuild it.
- Over 100 playable characters
- Hulk and Spiderman are the most unique characters right now. You can websling whenever you like. Stages have to be built around Hulk's size.

That's it for now.

Here's some more info...

- WB and Marvel reached an agreement to have this game made.
- You’ll visit Asgard, OsCorp Towers, Stark Towers, and The Raft during the game.
- Matt Hoffmeier (Super Hero Squad) is the head writer. That doesn't mean that the game will have the same humor or characters, for example one of the yet to be revealed characters is a bumbling goofball on SHS, but in the game, he isn't. My best guesses are Dr. Doom, MODOK, or Abomination
- Loki has been captured and depowered. He wants to return to Asgard, so he teams up with someone (Dr. Doom?) to take down the Avengers. Meanwhile, Galactus is on his way to earth.
- Magneto and Sandman are not revealed, but they’re in the game. During a demo they saw, a giant metal wall had a dotted M on it and one of the screenshots shows Grand Central Station filled with sand.

dan2026

Sky is the freaking limit with this one.

Just when I thought the Lego games had run out of steam, they pull a fast one on me.

Lego Fantomex pretty please.

Top Bottom