• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've cleaned up the Star Wars listing. A couple things to note:

I've heard that there will be both a December wave and a February wave.

The Force Awakens sets from 75119 to 75124 - I am not sure if those are 1H or 2H sets. In fact with all the Star Wars craziness, I have no idea when those are coming out!

December and February. Be still my beating heart.

Ponn

Banned
60's Batcave could be the greatest thing ever. It will be a Bat-Crime if they don't have everything Bat-Labeled. Oh man they should also have the classic Batmobile in this set. I'm also thinking of the villains. It would be awesome if they included a classic Catwoman using the new Tigress head piece.

Marvel Super-Heroes 2016 1H

76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack
70649 Avenjet Space Mission

Again, expect more to come here as well.

I saw this in your last listing and it looks like we are really getting into Disney territory here with Avengers Assemble stuff. Hopefully we at least get more than just a Red Skull variant and the same ol' Avengers.

Amiibro

Hello everyone! I'm new in this thread but I have been lurking for a while. Been collecting sets for about two years now. Scooping up cheap Sets heavily marked down at Walmart and target. This last week has been crazy getting 10+ sets anywhere from 30-60% off! I might post my haul later. I also can't seem to find a set Lego Jurassic World Raptor Escape. Anyways...

I ordered a couple big sets from Amazon UK because the discount was pretty decent. Around $80 each for Lego City Deep Sea Explorers and Lego City Space Port. What has been your ordering experiences in the past US buyers? I hope they arrive in decent shape. I don't care much about small dents or tears. I plan to play with them

Hello everyone! I'm new in this thread but I have been lurking for a while. Been collecting sets for about two years now. Scooping up cheap Sets heavily marked down at Walmart and target. This last week has been crazy getting 10+ sets anywhere from 30-60% off! I might post my haul later. I also can't seem to find a set Lego Jurassic World Raptor Escape. Anyways...

I ordered a couple big sets from Amazon UK because the discount was pretty decent. Around $80 each for Lego City Deep Sea Explorers and Lego City Space Port. What has been your ordering experiences in the past US buyers? I hope they arrive in decent shape. I don't care much about small dents or tears. I plan to play with them

Welcome to the thread. And I am also very sorry that you came here. Judging from your name, you are already in the money pit that is Amiibo. We will all just be filthy enablers in here and convince you to spend even more money on LEGO.

Ponn

Banned

Welcome and check your wallet at the door. Apparently Raptor Escape is hard to find now. Sorry about that, i'm not collecting Jurassic World so maybe others can give you advice. I do see a Raptor Escape set pop up on Amazon Warehouse Deals (AWD) once in awhile but its usually in the $50-60 range. Feel free to post haul pics, the more the merrier.

Amiibro

Welcome to the thread. And I am also very sorry that you came here. Judging from your name, you are already in the money pit that is Amiibo. We will all just be filthy enablers in here and convince you to spend even more money on LEGO.

I consider those kinds of people just friends. Amiibo is slowing down because after Smash Bros I'll just pick and choose the few I want. So far I'm 100% on Amiibo but the amount of time and effort I had to put in is just insane. I don't feel like I have to deal with that collecting Lego because every new set does not sell out on Amazon in Two minutes or never show up at all. Amiibo was frustrating to collect and so far Lego had been great. I have picked up most sets I wanted from Lego in the last year or two on sale. Only missing s couple I passed up on and regret like the hobbit house.

So far I picked up the entire Pirate lineup this week. Paying $70 for the ship. I picked up all the Lego the Movie sets I wanted only missing Benny's Spaceship and Metalbeards boat for later. Picked up the Jurassic World T. rex tracker and one raptor set, ordered the Indominus Rex set on Lego shop. All retail on JW tho. Still need Raptor Escape. Also picked up the TMNT movie lair, Creator Toy store and the bike/cafe all on sale. All 3 Guardians of the Galaxy sets on sale. Daughter has been into Scooby Doo so we got the Mystery Machine for us to put together this week. My wife works at Walmart so I get 10% off normal sets.

Yeah I already have a problem lol

I consider those kinds of people just friends. Amiibo is slowing down because after Smash Bros I'll just pick and choose the few I want. So far I'm 100% on Amiibo but the amount of time and effort I had to put in is just insane. I don't feel like I have to deal with that collecting Lego because every new set does not sell out on Amazon in Two minutes or never show up at all. Amiibo was frustrating to collect and so far Lego had been great. I have picked up most sets I wanted from Lego in the last year or two on sale. Only missing s couple I passed up on and regret like the hobbit house.

So far I picked up the entire Pirate lineup this week. Paying $70 for the ship. I picked up all the Lego the Movie sets I wanted only missing Benny's Spaceship and Metalbeards boat for later. Picked up the Jurassic World T. rex tracker and one raptor set, ordered the Indominus Rex set on Lego shop. All retail on JW tho. Still need Raptor Escape. Also picked up the TMNT movie lair, Creator Toy store and the bike/cafe all on sale. All 3 Guardians of the Galaxy sets on sale. Daughter has been into Scooby Doo so we got the Mystery Machine for us to put together this week. My wife works at Walmart so I get 10% off normal sets.

NtIr0bi.gif

frabz-GOOD-GOOOOOD-LET-THE-BRICKS-FLOW-THROUGH-YOU-f9b820.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

But you have me running the awesome amiibo community! Surely you can't leave us...right? :(

Also welcome to yet another deep money pit. The LEGO ride never ends!

I am in every toy OT. I am everywhere. Collect all the things!

golem

Now my display is complete. The first picture I took last night and it isn't very good. It's a lot better in person. The second picture I took today and it's nice in my opinion.

76boTNdl.jpg
lMFI50zl.jpg

The Star Destroyer that I bought last saturday won't fit with those sets and I still don't know where to put it I'm very happy with the display the way it is now.

Totes love it man

Amiibro

But you have me running the awesome amiibo community! Surely you can't leave us...right? :(

Also welcome to yet another deep money pit. The LEGO ride never ends!

I am in every toy OT. I am everywhere. Collect all the things!

You and others are probably the only reason that I have not gave up on Amiibo and sold them on eBay lol. It's just frustrating when items sell out for good before you even know they are available.

Anyways that being said I'm gonna get the entire Lego Dimensions set from best buy with the gamers club unlocked. Looks like the 20% discount for the toys and game apply just like they did for Amiibo and Disney infinity.

Not sure if it's been posted but there's a full review of the monster minifigs on eurobricks

19798539664_cafee47773_o_d.jpg

Mighty tempted to buy a box and sell off 1 complete set, keep one set for ikea frame and one for a mega monster display scene

I am sooo glad they stopped doing even numbers only. Distributions are way better.

Happy with the distribution except I think they should have increased werewolf by 1 and decrease crazy scientist by 1.

Zombies aren't generic enough like series 1 zombie otherwise I'd get 10-20 of them. :)

Star Wars 2016 1H

75113 Battle Figure 7
75114 Force Awakens Stormtrooper Battle Figure
75115 Battle Figure 9
75116 Battle Figure 10
75117 Battle Figure 11
75118 Battle Figure 12
75119 Force Awakens
75120 Force Awakens
75121 Force Awakens
75122 Force Awakens
75123 Force Awakens
75124 Force Awakens
75125 Microfighters Force Awakens Hero Craft
75126 Microfighters Force Awakens Villain Craft
75127 Microfighters The Ghost
75128 Microfighters TIE Advanced Prototype
75129 Microfighters Wookie Gunship
75130 Microfighters AT-DP
75131 Force Awakens Heroes Battle Pack
75132 Force Awakens Villains Battle Pack
75133 Battlefront: Rebels Battle Pack
75134 Battlefront: Galactic Empire Battle Pack
75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor
75136 Droid Escape Pod
75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber
75138 Hoth Attack
75139 Force Awakens or Rebels
75140 Force Awakens or Rebels
75141 Kanan's Speeder Bike
75142 Homing Spider Droid
75143 A-Wing Starfighter (Rebels?)
75144 Snowspeeder
75145 Anakin's Podracer

Glad I'm not committed to Star Wars theme. Still, I'm sure I'll get a bunch of the new movie stuff.

Ninjago is killing me, especially with this latest wave.

Maengun1

I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal of the big 2015 Winter Village set! (even though I won't open it until Thanksgiving haha). I only started in 2013 but looking forward to what will join the Market and Santa's Workshop.

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
I like the sound of a new A-wing, even though I just bought the last one a couple of weeks ago. It's my favorite ship in the whole series I think. Gonna be interesting if it's a Rebels version, wonder which color it'll have.

Not sure if I need another A-Wing or Snowspeeder but what the heck, I'll probably get it anyway because it's Star Wars.

I'm building the Imperial Shuttle at the moment. Liking it so far.

I will not get a new Snowspeeder if it won't at least get CLOSE in detail to Larry Lars Snowspeeder (which i still can't be arsed to do myself, what a hassle to order all those individual pieces on BL and then build it using iffy instructions)

Galdius

Promos and Seasonal 2015 2H

40122 Trick or Treat
40123 Thanksgiving Feast
40124 Winter Fun
40125 Santa's Visit

40138 Christmas Train
40139 Gingerbread House

40141 Bricktober Hotel
40142 Bricktober Train Station
40143 Bricktober Bakery
40144 Bricktober Toys R Us Store

Does someone know when the Christmas set usually are released?
I would love to get one of them but I don't think they will arrive in brazilian stores for Christmas. I would have to import one of them.

You and others are probably the only reason that I have not gave up on Amiibo and sold them on eBay lol. It's just frustrating when items sell out for good before you even know they are available.

A part of me is glad I have no idea what "Amiibo" is/are. I've seen the name but it's always related to something being hard to find.

I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal of the big 2015 Winter Village set! (even though I won't open it until Thanksgiving haha). I only started in 2013 but looking forward to what will join the Market and Santa's Workshop.

I am fearful that the Workshop will not get another year of general release. I've been checking its availability on S@H every week for the last several months and it hasn't been available once. At this point I'd suggest getting it if you see it on shelves.

Does someone know when the Christmas set usually are released?
I would love to get one of them but I don't think they will arrive in brazilian stores for Christmas. I would have to import one of them.

They usually get released in mid-September for VIP members and October 1st for everyone else.

wetwired

the final parts, the printed torsos finally arrived today! Here's a dodgy photo (will take proper ones on the weekend) of what the pack will include.

11845947_10153639736132994_981090457_n.jpg

I've got very sore fingers after putting a lot of arms back on, I have only done Scully's one at the moment.

Koren

the final parts, the printed torsos finally arrived today! Here's a dodgy photo (will take proper ones on the weekend) of what the pack will include.
That's absolutely great...

I discovered the thread only recently (I don't spend much time on non-gaming forum... in fact, I arrived here because of a link in Eurobricks), but I'm happy to see that there's a Lego fan-group on GAF...

So I'm not up-to-date, but what are those exactly? Something you can expect buying somewhere? I'm not a huge "unnamed" minifig fan, as I said earlier, but I love this kind of minifigs depicting characters from movies/series...

wetwired

That's absolutely great...

I discovered the thread only recently (I don't spend much time on non-gaming forum... in fact, I arrived here because of a link in Eurobricks), but I'm happy to see that there's a Lego fan-group on GAF...

So I'm not up-to-date, but what are those exactly? Something you can expect buying somewhere? I'm not a huge "unnamed" minifig fan, as I said earlier, but I love this kind of minifigs depicting characters from movies/series...

I've made these to sell, trying to start a custom minifig business off of it. I'm hoping they'll be all ready to go on sale next or maybe even this weekend.

Also where'd someone link to LEGO-GAF from eurobricks?

Koren

I've made these to sell, trying to start a custom minifig business off of it. I'm hoping they'll be all ready to go on sale next or maybe even this weekend.
I hope I'll be able to be one of your first customers soon, so! I have no doubt you'll find success, they're great.

wetwired

If anyone here in interested in getting a set the instant I go live with them let me know.

I need to test the order processing for my website and need some people to test it. It'll basically just mean you will get yours slightly before anyone else but it'll give me a chance to make sure everything is working as it should be and run through the order process on my side with only a few orders. PM me if you're interested.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
If anyone here in interested in getting a set the instant I go live with them let me know.

I need to test the order processing for my website and need some people to test it. It'll basically just mean you will get yours slightly before anyone else but it'll give me a chance to make sure everything is working as it should be and run through the order process on my side with only a few orders. PM me if you're interested.

What are you planning on charging for these? They've turned out great, by the way!

Koren

Also where'd someone link to LEGO-GAF from eurobricks?
Finish-last on Eurobricks in the Winter village thread (post 382)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113207&st=375

added a link to Ghostmind news about the seasonal sets (post 13813 in this thread)

I've been posting on NeoGAF for nearly ten years (and lurking for more than that) and I've only discovered a couple days ago there was a Lego thread here because of this link ^_^

Finish-last on Eurobricks in the Winter village thread (post 382)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113207&st=375

added a link to Ghostmind news about the seasonal sets (post 13813 in this thread)

I've been posting on NeoGAF for nearly ten years (and lurking for more than that) and I've only discovered a couple days ago there was a Lego thread here because of this link ^_^

It's funny to think some places on the web refer to us as a LEGO forum. xD

IHaveIce

Banned
Space Avengers set next year?? Oh pls bring us Captain Marvel or some cosmic heroes.

And Namor with the submarine? I can dream.

Still hopin the juniors Loki is in comicbook costume

It's funny to think some places on the web refer to us as a LEGO forum. xD

The influence spreads! Maybe it was the double leak of the 50% off B-Wing and first pics of Benny's Spaceship that put us on the radar the other year.

Now I wonder how many people lurk here that never post but do on other LEGO boards.

Space Avengers set next year?? Oh pls bring us Captain Marvel or some cosmic heroes.

And Namor with the submarine? I can dream.

Still hopin the juniors Loki is in comicbook costume

meh i hate that they put these awesome exclusive figs in Junior sets of all sets :( Goblin is enough. Having to get a set you don't want just for that fig... Well i could always bricklink em but i guess that is almost as expensive in the end...

ruxtpin

Banned
I know it's been discussed in the past, but does anyone have any links for stackable drawer sorting options? I have to start planning how I want to sort and organize everything. Would like to use multiple hardware storage drawers that are stackable, but not sure which is the best quality, most modular, etc.

ghostmind

Speed Champions 2016 1H

75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
75871 Ford Mustang GT
75872 Audi R18 'E-Tron Quattro'
75873 Audi R8 LMS Ultra
75874 Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race
75875 Ford F 150 Raptor Ford Model A Hot Rod
75876 Porsche 919 Hybrid and 917K Pit Lane

credit to CM4Sci at Eurobricks, for doing the legwork for most of these listings

Speed Champions 2016 1H

75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
75871 Ford Mustang GT
75872 Audi R18 'E-Tron Quattro'
75873 Audi R8 LMS Ultra
75874 Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race
75875 Ford F 150 Raptor Ford Model A Hot Rod
75876 Porsche 919 Hybrid and 917K Pit Lane

credit to CM4Sci at Eurobricks, for doing the legwork for most of these listings

Now the Creator Expert car for next year needs to be a 60s Mustang for Camaro. Just give me an old American muscle car.

My Knowhere Escape Mission turned up. In hindsight it wasn't a very good deal considering shipping costs from the US, but meh, I have it now. Also got a couple of spare pieces I needed for other stuff as well.

Still debating whether I should get the Milano or just BL the main characters.

I really wanted to get the Milano... but seeing as the damn thing NEVER EVER received a major discount in my region (as opposed to the US but what else is new here) i will give it a pass :( I want it but i don't FULL PRICE want it so that's that...

Ravek

Banned
My Knowhere Escape Mission turned up. In hindsight it wasn't a very good deal considering shipping costs from the US, but meh, I have it now. Also got a couple of spare pieces I needed for other stuff as well.

Still debating whether I should get the Milano or just BL the main characters.

Get the Milano. Just do it.

Ok haul time:

- Just ordered the F40 at (hope it's as good as some of you guys say) and WITH it i finally get my Winter Soldier!!

- Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas at 20% off... we're not gonna get more than that for discounts here anymore, and i just NEED Flash to complete my original founding members of the Justice League so.... that's justification enough damnit! (plus how can you say no to Captain Cold and WW with silver Tiara?)

Ponn

Banned
I really wanted to get the Milano... but seeing as the damn thing NEVER EVER received a major discount in my region (as opposed to the US but what else is new here) i will give it a pass :( I want it but i don't FULL PRICE want it so that's that...

It's really a great ship though. If you liked the Quinjet you will like the Milano and it's bird like wings.

While I was at the Lego Store, they had a built copy of the Lego Ferrari, I have to say that thing looks really nice, it's well built and I love how sleek and sturdy it is. I doubt I'd buy it soon but it'd make me think about it.

ruxtpin

Banned
Went by my local store and picked up the Smaug/Lonely Mt set for $100. It looked like they were discounting all Hobbit sets, so if you're on the fence and want any at a discount - check your local store.

Rootbeer

Banned
Isn't it usually right around two weeks before street date when a stores slowly start getting the new minifigs? Maybe we can expect some TRU and/or Target stores to get some between now and the end of next week, particularly TRU.

Get the Milano. Just do it.

You make a compelling argument. Done. Oh, and an A-Wing dropped into the basket as well, because everyone needs an Admiral Ackbar.

Edit: Oh, and the guy apparently has a Wall-E, but it's quite overpriced and I'm not really sure it's legit (although he has good rep) so I skipped on it. Will be almost half the price plus whatever September freebie in a little while. Feel free to grab it if you feel like it.

https://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=vitreolum&itemID=76967472

No monster figures at TRU here, but Hive Crawler, aka the best set too few people bought, is only $20
Oh, and Bug Obliterator was $40, and Warp Stinger was $10. Awesome prices for awesome sets.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
No monster figures at TRU here, but Hive Crawler, aka the best set too few people bought, is only $20
Oh, and Bug Obliterator was $40, and Warp Stinger was $10. Awesome prices for awesome sets.

Phon pls our love for Galaxy Squad never ends

I still only need the Bug Obliterator and Star Slicer. Should get those before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom