• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

wetwired

Are you going to include the T-Rex, joker card, or giant penny in the Batcave?
gagSoCU.jpg

I was trying to find a way but the sheer size of a trex ruled it out, it's so big. Plus I could never figure out a way to brick build a penny

papluh

After late night sorting I can confirm that (mine) sealed TNLM CMF box really had 3 full sets. I'd say it was one of the harder ones to feel, quite happy I could do it at home and not at shop (through half picked box)

Also finished the green dragon and it looks great. I skipped the stickers for more natural look, I might even remove the boosters, shooters and control panel later.

Ryuuroden

Didn't watch the video, but I detect no lies.
And yes, dat bed. And dat toilet. There is so much to love in that set.

I thought of doing something like that with a bed before but I always dismissed it in my head as something that wouldn't look that good. Needless to say I should have just tried doing it cuz that bed looks amazing. Now I can put the wizard to bed in my tower snuggled up with his Lego teddy bear

Got time this weekend to build one of the many sets I've bought and I went with Clayface first too. I actually like the set so much I went out and got another one and merged them. Gave him canon feet and originally wanted to make a mace or pick axe but ended up giving him a grasping hand.

JZt1gSI.jpg
vVBlLSI.jpg

Haines

Banned
Not watching it. Want to build and discover all the cool bits myself. Should have it bybthe weekend. Might grab the chase set too.

Absolutely.

I just didn't have the same hype everyone else seemed to so I figured I'd see what all the fuss is about.

Now I see. It's actually incredibly playable for a kid too. So cool.

2/3rds of the way through the Snow Speeder. So far I'm really enjoying the build. It's extremely solid and is going to make for an impressive display piece.

I assume everyone is effed in terms of their LEGO budget this year? So many $100+ sets to get.

I'm still a few modulars behind and I just realized I never got the Ghostbusters HQ which I will get if it's still available at retail.

Jimrpg

I assume everyone is effed in terms of their LEGO budget this year? So many $100+ sets to get.

I'm still a few modulars behind and I just realized I never got the Ghostbusters HQ which I will get if it's still available at retail.

I really only started this year, so I grabbed a lot of both new and old Friends/Creator sets so as to not miss out on old sets that I liked. I wasn't going to but I ended up getting the modulars and now I feel like I want to get them all, at least they only come out once a year. I got the Lego Palace Cinema and Assembly Square which completely destroyed my budget. I just have the Parisian Restaurant to get this year and maybe the Friends Hospital if I can find a decent deal. I've spent too much already, but I can still somewhat begrudgingly afford it.

Next year should be a lot easier on the wallet though. I will get two modulars only and will space them out a bit. And I won't need to get as many Friends/Creator sets as the kids should have plenty to play with.

DBT85

Haha. Budget. I started the year not having bought Lego in 17 years. Then Saturn V was announced and I've spent £925 since. I still don't have the poxy Saturn V!

Not even started on modulars yet. Right now sticking to UCS and sets of interest.

Haha. Budget. I started the year not having bought Lego in 17 years. Then Saturn V was announced and I've spent £925 since. I still don't have the poxy Saturn V!

Not even started on modulars yet. Right now sticking to UCS and sets of interest.

That's how I was a few years ago when I got back into LEGO after being a little kid. There has been a constant outflow of cash since that point :)

willp2003

500 pages and larger pages! I just hope they limit this to 1 per customer so people get a chance to buy it. Might take a week off in September and hope they deliver it that week.

Top Bottom